I'd stop the world- Smut, Ryohei Arisu

Sub!Arisu Ryohei x Plus!Touch-Starved!Reader

Summary: After nearly losing your friend, Arisu, during the witch hunt game and experiencing the King of Spades, you realize the fragility of life and just how important he is to you.

Word Count: 3.8k words

Warnings: spit kink, dirty talk, doggystyle, scratching, biting, crying during and after sex, squirting, creampie, using underwear as gag, cum eating, if you squint ass worship/body worship, body hair kink, multiple orgasms, existentialism, mentions of violence, graphic language, talks of death and impending sense of doom, depression, markings/hickies, hair pulling, oral (m & f recieving), fingering, choking, hand kink/finger sucking, size kink (reader likes how small Arisu is despite him being really tall)

You wondered how it got to this point. How did you end up in a place where you constantly had to fight for your life? A place far from home. Not even existing in your normal universe.

You remember wanting to get away from all of your problems back in America, a year ago. You ended up moving to Japan. Being a city girl, you didn't think much of the difference in perspective aside from the language. Luckily for you, your mother was a teacher who'd taught English in Japan so you were pretty familiar here.

You mostly kept to yourself, no friends in question. Just how you intended it. All you wished was for a peaceful life. Something you felt hadn't been granted to you ever since your father lost his battle with depression and your mother developed early dementia. Believing she was too far gone, you'd left. Leaving only a phone number on file to the nurse back home only in the case of emergency. You never visited your mother since.

Now...all you wanted was to visit her. To hold her. To tell her you were sorry for leaving. Her nurse is probably calling you now. Maybe even your friends and family have called you as well. But you've pushed them away and you have no way of letting them know that you're lost in the borderlands with no idea whether you'd be able to get back home.

Along the way, you met countless others who've been forced to play the games, too. Countless lives lost. It was enough to wear you down.

But then you met the courageous, intelligent, and inspiring Arisu Ryohei. When you wished to die on the "distance" biking challenge, he encouraged you to love in hopes you'd one day see your mother again. That was your motivation.

However, the closer you got, you realized just how much he meant to you as well. You wanted nothing more than to leave the games with him and start a fresh life together. Maybe even introduce him to your mother.

Then, the night of the Witch Hunt came around. People frantically trying to win the game to proceed and retrieve the Ten of Hearts card. You learned that Arisu's visa would soon expire at midnight but he'd been tied up somewhere around the hotel. With the help of some players, you were able to save him. Only for Aguni and his goons to continue to attack Arisu nearly beating him to a pulp. Now present day comes around and you've made it to the King of Spades level in which he's mindlessly killing people. An absolute massacre.

The fragility of your mortality comes into question. You've met so many great people who you've come to know as friends. Usagi, Kuina, Chishiya, Ann...Arisu. People who've taught you how to let people in again after building walls for so long. Now you're at risk of losing them all and never seeing your mother again.

You needed to confess your feelings for Arisu if tomorrow's your last day. This meant regardless of whether those feelings are returned. Obviously, you sensed that Arisu had feelings for Usagi as he also has a close friendship with her.