The care of husk! (chapter 1)

It was always a little.. Funny at the hotel. There was not much to do. There was no money, no jobs. Just demons fucking, killing or even both. Down in hell, people only cared about themselves.

No matter if you were a family member from above or just a random stranger. That was until Lilith and Lucifer had a daughter! Her name was Charlie morningstar. She was a bright, sweet soul. She believed that demons deserved to be redeemed and go to heaven. Her first patient was an adult film star who died of an overdose. His name was Angel dust. He currently works for Valentino, the boss of the famous studio.

Charlie believed angel could be redeemed if he tried. As time went on.. More demons showed up thanks to the one and only alastor! He, the radio demon, never believed in Charlie's cause but he was bored and wanted something exciting to spice up his time in hell. He soon gathered more people such as, nifty the maid, and husker the bartender. Charlie and vaggie (and alastor) then worked hard to make the hotel a good place! That was until another extermination happened..

It’s been a week since it happened and some demons are still shaken up. Charlie had had enough and decided to get a meeting with the one and only adam!( the first “guy”, he’s a dick)

[Angel’s POV]
Another pointless day at the hotel, it was a gloomy morning. At least I thought so. I was currently still in my bed, deciding whether I should get up or not. Then a message pinged from my phone. The pink phone being held by my grasp, I looked at the text.

It was from my boss. It read ‘Angel, baby, I need you to come to the studio today. Don’t be late~’. I sighed, then turned off my phone. I got up and went directly to my closet, figuring out what I needed to wear for the studio. I pull out a black, skin-tight suit with an open chest with a
bra in the middle. I styled it with long thigh-high boots and a choker.

I then put it on then went right to my vanity and started on my makeup.

[Husker’s POV]
It was a normal, shitty day as any other. The sounds of screams could be heard from outside. It was tiring to continue to hear it constantly, but hey, what can you do? It's hell. Sure it’s not the greatest thing ever.. But it’s better than up there. Heaven thinks they're better than us, lowlives. I groan at the thought, then took a swig of my drink labeled ‘cheap booze’.

It was currently 8:14, which meant it was almost time to open the hotel. I then heard the sound of footsteps, I turned slightly and saw angel in a hurry.

I called out to him “ay, angel, where are you going in such a hurry?” I half expected him to say ‘running from alastor’ but I also had a hunch it was something more.. Concerning.

Angel stared at me and flashed a smile and replied “oh.. Uh heh well val wants me at the studio today, so keep an eye on fat nuggets? Please?”
I narrowed my eyes, then shrugged. “Sure, just get back before 7:00”  He nodded then replied back “ of course heh, can’t keep charlie waite’n, thanks for taking care of fat nuggs!” He then walked out in a rush.

I sighed then started cleaning up the bar. I was constantly wondering when angel was going to get back. This feeling.. It was weird. It was unknown to me.. But also familiar? I don't know.. I feel like.. I'm worried? Well of course I'm worried! We're friends..
For some reason.. I feel like friends just isn’t enough.

[Angel’s POV]

I hurried to the studio. Rushing as fast as I could. Val was extremely furious this time.. I hope it's just a couple of shoots and then I can just leave..

I eventually arrived at the studio, rushing inside. I see val seething.. He must be very angry.
“Angel! Where the hell were you! You are late!” Valentino said furiously “i-i was just- I woke up late!” I replied back but.. Ended up getting cut off

“i don’t  fucking care if you woke up late! It’s just an excuse! You need to get here earlier or do I need to knock some sense into you?..” He narrowed his red eyes. My eyes widened as he said this.. “ n-no! Of course not val! Hehe i’ll.. I’ll get here earlier.."