The return

As the night continued, I ran into.. My boss. ‘It was a horrible attention and I tried to get nifty! But I stopped that bitch. Might have earned a nosebleed but fuck that.’ i got up from the punch (val) i walked out of the bar, pushing people out the way and hanging on to nifty.

Husk spoke up. “So, that was fucking wild.” I sighed. “Well.. yeah. Ah shit i gotta get to work tomorrow” husk's expression scrunched up. “Hell no, you're taking the day off.” my eyes widened. “I can’t! That’s the thing! You think I haven't tried that! There are no days off!” I let out a stressed laugh. I felt like I was going insane.

Husk let out an irritated groan. And mumbled under his breath. “Fucking stupid.” he looked at me. “Well you're taking the day off anyways and if he has something to say about it i'll chop his balls off.” i smiled softly.”thanks husky.. This really means a lot.”

He smiled as well. “Of course, I can't let my favorite demon get held back by a purple jackass.” For some reason I smiled at that. I felt like I was finally important to someone. It felt good, and not like those other times when I “fElT gOoD” . I mean like, it was a warm feeling. Now this was definitely love.

“Aww husky you're too sweet~” i shot him a wink and a seductive smile” he rolled his eyes and chickled. “Okay kid, don’t get too cocky. And I'm not sweet!” his face turned red and looked away. I rolled my eyes and smirked. “Sure sure~” I chuckled. 

We continued walking back to the hotel. We’ve definitely had enough of tonight. Cherri then spoke. “So was that great or what?!” she smiled. I looked at her. “It could have been better, but it was ok for just a night hehe.” husk nodded. “Agreed, that was a hellhole”

Nifty then shot up. Speaking in her high-pitched voice. “I thought it was amazing! The cleaning supplies smelled of fresh bleach! Hahahaha! And I got fur from that purple freak for my collection hehehehe!” she smiled sadistically.

We finally arrived at the hotel. It wasn’t a far walk so it only took us a couple of minutes. I reached for the door handle and opened the double doors. Letting myself in, I sat myself at the bar. Husker made his way over and started getting drinks prepared.

“The usual?” he asked. I nodded. “Alright” he started to prepare it. Seconds later, a drink appeared in front of me. I looked at the mixture and smiled. I looked deep into it, thinking of what it would be like to be freed from Val's grasp. I was so close to being freed.

I shook the thoughts away and downed the shot in a second. “Another!” I asked. Husker nodded and prepared another. This repeated multiple rounds. Soon enough husker spoke up. “Alright kid, I think you're done” I looked at him in my drunken state. “What?! Come onnn. Just one more!” my accent drunk and dazed. “Please! Just one more!”

he shook his head. “Angel, no. You've already had too many shots. Might as well equal that to a pint size beer. You're not getting anymore. Come on off to bed,"I groaned and mumbled under my breath. “Stupid fucking bartender. Can’t even get a drink anymore.” I stormed off, leaving only a shot glass behind on the counter.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was currently 3:19. I was still up. I could not for the fucking life of me, get sleep. It was like there was something keeping me from my escape of sweet sleep. I was so tired. The eyebags got darker the minute I stayed awake.

Then a knock was heard from my door. I got up and opened it. The surprise and fear I had when I saw husker and his short form. His facial expression is soft and slightly sad. He sighed. “Look, i'm sorry i said no but i'm just worried. If you were in my position, you’d see how many drinks you had, your body can’t take any more of it.”

I nodded. “No worries kitty, I'm sorry too. I just had a long uh.. Week. heh you know?” he nodded too. “Yeah.. but please, stay tomorrow? We could.. Do something together if you want.” my eyes lit up. “Really?! O-of course! I mean- heh sure kitty..” he smiled at this. “Great, see ya angel..”

We waved goodbye and then closed my door. I went back and flopped onto my bed, exhausted. Fat nuggets jumped onto my bed and squealed. I giggled and scooted him closer to me.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Going into a dream-like state. Soon.. I fell into a deep sleep.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Husk’s POV]
I woke up with a groan. It was way too fucking bright out in hell. My ears twitched a bit, hearing a frustrated sigh from the lobby. I picked my head up from the bar, seeming as if I slept there. I walked away from the counter and over to charlie.

“Ay, charlie. Glad to have ya back but uh what happened?” her eyes trailed over to me, her smile no longer there as she first had when first entering the portal. “Well.. the meeting didn’t go.. Uh well.” Vaggie was looking away. Her whole body language and tone of her body seemed.. Scared yet also frustrated.

Charlie spoke again. “Adam was being a total dick the entire time and they still doubted me on my hotel! They didn’t give me time to explain how it works and that you have to give second chances! And to make things even worse vaggie has been lying to me!” vaggie’s eyes narrowed in a sad tone. Charlie sighed. “She’s.. An angel.” my eyes widened. “Woah..”

A few minutes later, the others had already made their way to the lobby. So were all just kind of blankly staring at each other. The news about vaggie definitely made things weird.. But not too weird.

Then angel spoke. Breaking the uncomfortable silence. “So uh.. Wheres your wings then?” i sigh. “Angel, you can;t just ask her that. She’s probably sensitive about that.” she smirked. “Just like her lack of tits.” she chuckled. Then nifty spoke, while grabbing her breats as a way of curiosity.“Yeah where are your tits?”  i grab nifty, pulling her hands away from vaggie.

Vaggie rubbed her temples and sighed. “Look.. it was awhile ago.. I mean. There’s a reason why im here.” i cocked an eyebrow, as curiosity flows through me. She continues. “I was trained in heaven as an exorcist.. But that was bluntly stopped when i didn’t have the heart to kill an innocent child.”

her voice trembles as she continues with her life story. “Lute, another angel and a current exorcist, saw me.. She took my eye and ripped mt wings off of me. My body was bloody and i was left to die. That was until charlie found me, she fixed me up and brought me here. Soon after that.. Well you know how things went.”

she looked down. I could tell she was upset but not in a super dramatic way.. More like she’s pissed at herself for not having the guts to tell charlie..

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Charlie’s POV]

Sniffles and crying were portrayed in my room. I wanted to hide the embarrassment I had. ‘How could she have not told me? I tell her everything! She even knows my favorite deodorant!’ I hide myself further into my blankets. Then a woosh was heard. I uncovered myself from my cave of pillows and blankets. I look to see the what made that woosh sound. Then.. stood alastor. “Why my dear why are you wallowing in self pity!” his permanent smile staying in place. I sniffle and wipe my eyes. “I messed up alastor.. They didn’t even reason with me.. And on top of that vaggie didn’t tell me she was an angel!” he hummed. “Well that seems like quite a problem, doesn’t it? Oh well! Can’t stay in here and indulge in self loathing, no sirree!!” i sigh. “What’s the point? I failed them. How can you just smile and enjoy other’s despair?” his smile widened in a sadistic way. “Just because you see a smile doesn’t mean you know whats going on underneath. A smile and inspire your friends, keep your enemies guessing, and you’ll always be the one in control.”

A/N: sup, another done. Sorry if it's too long

[143s words]