A celabatory hour!

There was no sign of life, only the sound of breathing and light snores could be heard.

The smell of freshly cooked breakfast wafts through the air. My head perking up and husker’s ear twitching at the sound of humming.

My eyes open slowly, taking in the lobby area. The couches and chairs scattered to make room. The red hue burst through the window, hurting my eyes.

I yawn and get up to stretch. All 8 limbs popping in a satisfying way. I then make my way to the kitchen. The smell of cooked breakfast once again fills my brain. I smile at the thought of food.

I take a peek inside the kitchen, noticing a.. Red haired fellow.. ‘Guess it’s alastor’. I shrug and walk into the kitchen. “Hey al, whatcha cookin?” Alastor turns slowly, his hums coming to a stop. “Do not call me that angel.”

his smile being a little more forced. “Ah come on, why not? Were friends right?” He narrows his eyes. Then sigh. “I suppose.. But I would rather you call me by my name. It’s much more proper "I roll my eyes. “Yeah yeah, whatever you say bambi reject” his smile seems even more forced.

He turned his head all the way around. “The fuck did you just call me?” I gulped. “Uh.. hehe i.. Just uh, how's the food coming along?” I tried to cover up my mistake.

Alastor went back to his normal.. Self. “It's going great! But.. i'm not there’d be enough.. Might have.. To cook something along with this..” he says as his head spirals back to me, his neck cracking as he does. My eyes widened. “Ah, you what, i-i think i'm gonna just..leave. Uh.. see ya!”

I chuckle nervously and walk out of the kitchen. As I return to the lobby area, the others are still asleep except for.. Husker. He was already at the bar, cleaning glasses and chugging his booze. I laugh to myself and walk up to the bar. “Morning whiskers~” I say with a seductive grin.

He rolls his eyes and smiles a little. “And good morning to you too angel..” my heart fluttered again. I smile a little more.. Genuine this time. “So kitty, how are you on this fine day~” I say, trying to get his attention. He chuckles. “Ah, you know. Shitty as always.” I gasp in a dramatic way. “But I'm here to make it not shitty!~ are you saying my presence isn’t enough!”

I smile as he laughs. “Oh yes that's exactlyyy what i'm saying.” he says with a hint of sarcasm. I laugh. “Awww and I thought you liked me~” I smirked and put my hand on my forehead in a dramatic pose.

Husker looks back at me, with a smirk. “Nah, you're much too needy~” his voice dripping into a husky tone. I blushed slightly. “W-wait what? what , what did ya say?” Husker laughs. “Im just fucking with ya, you know i love ya”

He goes back to cleaning more glasses. Then he slides an alcoholic substance my way. I hide my face slightly. A goofy grin appears on my face. Husker looks back to me, a small smile appearing on his face. “So, you gonna drink that or just waste my alcohol?” I shot up. “No! No.. i mean, heh thanks husky”

i down the mixture in one gulp. Husker chuckles and shakes his head. “No problem..Amore mio~” my face turns all red. “You.. you know italian?!” Husker nods. “Yeah.. I know multiple languages”. My jaw drops. “I.. i when?! How come you never told me?!” Husker looks back up. “You never asked”. My face was in pure shock. “Would.. Would it be weird if we got married right now?~”

I say smirking. Husker shakes his head. “You know i'm gonna say wait, so why bother?” I laugh. “Because~ if i don't then how would i know when it's time~” he laughs this time and whispers. “Ah you fucking idiot” i grin. “What was that?~” he looks back at me with a red face. “Nothing! I said nothing!.. Just.. get. Get out, you had too many drinks.” my face turns into a pout. “Whattt? I barely had any, I only had one!” Husker looks back. “Yeah, and that’s already too much for ya! Just.. go eat breakfast.” I groan. “Fineee, i'll see ya later, kitty~”

I made my way over to a small table, which Alastor had put the food on. I grab a small plate and fill it up with food. I then sit down on a couch in the lobby (from where everyone slept). The rest were already eating and chatting. Then Charlie spoke. “Alright team! As your.. All aware that.. We have our big fight with the angels..” my face quirked up and i cock and eyebrow. Charlie hesitated but continued. “Well..i.. I just want to say.. Good luck! You guys were the best demons I've ever known!”

Alastor spoke next. “Ah, the nice compilation of compliments before a fight.. This Is quite enjoyable! Though.. I do have to say… in all my years, you are quite an enjoyable bunch! And great collective to be around." Alastor smiled, though.. It seemed a little more genuine this time. I spoke next. “Eh, yall aint too bad, you're definitely ok in my book” husker joins in. “yeah.. I won't lie, you make this whole hell thing a lot more bearable.”

nifty’s high-pitched voice chimes in as well. “I really like you guys! You let me put on roach puppet shows without booing! Heheheh..” She cackles and then climbs onto alastor. Sir pentious spoke as well. “It wasss an honor to know you all!” vaggie held charlie’s hand as charlie spoke again. “I'm so glad you all feel the same.. You're my friends and I can't wait until we stop extermantions once and for all!”

Everyone cheered and laughed.