The return (part 2)

He says this as he holds her face and uses his fingers to push up a smile. He then let go. I rubbed my cheeks from where alastor had held them. “Now dear, I might know a way to help you solve this little problem!” I narrowed my eyes and raised a brow. “What? Do you have a plan? Do you know how to stop the attack?”

he smiled wider. “Why of course! Now, we have a very special demon to meet!” He grabbed my hand and dragged me off to another part of pentagram city.

We finally reached the destination. It appeared to be another area, but it was all filled with cannibals. Everywhere you looked, you saw some type of flesh on the ground.

He walked to a nearby building. It had so many demons out and in. He walked in and introduced me to the important demon. She popped her head up and ran to alastor. “OH MY GAWD ALASTOR!!, IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!” she looked at me  “and who is this lovely darling!” she smiled my way, i smiled back. “This little darling is charlie! The princess of hell, and yes it has been quite awhile rosie.”

she smiled even wider” “ she’s just lovely! Oh alastor she’s much too young for you. oh i'm just kidding, i know you're an ace in the hole!” she chuckles. Alastor stands there confused. “A what now?” she just shrugs him off from the comment and instead goes back to me. Alastor cleared his throat and spoke again. “Ahem, as I was saying. Charlie here needs your help!” Rosie looked at me again.

“Oh sure! I can help with anything! Especially for a royal!” I smiled. “Really! Thank you!” she smiled again “of course! But what did you need help with?” I looked at her nervously then to the alastor. He just nodded so I then took a big breath, looked at her again and started talking about what I needed.

Rosie's smile faltered a little. “Oh dear.. I.. I don't know. You know it takes a lot to get my people to agree.. Especially with the extermination!” I looked down, admitting defeat. Then Alastor put his claw-like hands on my shoulder and looked at rosie. “Rosie, please. For an old friend? Why don’t we let Charlie convince the people of cannibal town!” Rosie smiled “well.. I guess you can try!” I smiled in relief.

A/N: hey, this is a part 2 of the previous one bcs I needed to add this

[426 words]