you've offically asked...

The hotel was back and fully restored! Bigger and better! We all laughed and hugged as we entered the new fixed hotel.

[Angel’s POV]

We opened the double doors of the hotel. Walking and taking in our new home. The whole place we refurnished and just overall better! It had more rooms and new stairs. The lobby and the bar were even restored!

We all looked around our hard work. I looked around, looking at every little thing I could find. Husker touched my shoulder lightly and sighed. “Uhm.. hey.. Angel, ya got a minute?”

I looked at him. “Oh.. sure” we walked to a quiet space in the new hotel. Husker sighed and fiddled with his fingertips. “Look.. uh.. Now this isn't easy.. Seeming as.. This was going slow but.. Seeing as I almost lost ya.. Uh.. i-"I smirked. “Are ya asking me out kitty~?” I cut him off.

Husker’s face reddened. “Y-yes.. Uhm so,, would you like to.. Officially go out?” I smiled and nodded eagerly. “YES YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!” Husker laughed and pulled me in slightly. My face flushed. I leaned in as did he.. Then.. we sealed it with a kiss. The kiss was sweet and tender. We stayed like that for a few moments before breaking off.  I smiled and looked at him.

“I.. i-"I was cut off this time. Husker spoke with passion. His smile showed one tooth making his smile a toothy grin. “Angel, i… I love you.”

“You’re more beautiful than hell itself..”