A long awaited steamy night~ (requested)

🔞⚠️!!SMUT!!⚠️🔞

[Angel's POV]

'A few months later after the fight with Adam, everyone had settled into the new and improved hotel.

There was twice sinners. Each as unique as the other.

As time progressed, me and husker had gotten to know each other.

We spent the past 2 weeks going in dates and spending our night together, but recently.. as I've enjoyed our time I.. I feel like I need.. more.'

It was currently 2:48. A perfect time to visit husker.

I crept into the hallway, making soft sound of enjoyment. This would be the first time I have such an intimate act... with a person I truly love! (A/n: shh val don't count.)

I get near his room. The smells of alcohol and sweat fill my nose. It's quite pleasant to say the least.. it's kind of.. home-y.

I stop. Standing confidently, I itch my hand to husker's door. I knock on it. Mu gloved hand making suddle knocks.

I hear grumbles and muttering behind the door. Soon, I was faced by my amazing boyfriend. Husker's face lit up as he saw me. His puples dilate.

I smile as I greet him. The same flirty tone, but in a different setting to this course of action.

"Hey there husky~" I smirk and give him a wink.

Husker rolls his eyes and smiles. "Hello to you to baby~"

My heart melts as he calls me 'baby'. Well.. truthfully, anything he says makes me melt.i can't help it.

I chuckle. Husker then speaks. "Now why are you here on ongodly hours? Your supposed to be asleep."

I grin. "Well~ as you know we've been.. quite comfortable in each other's company and I just wanted to ask if we can.. well, you know-"

Husker interrupts. "You want me to fuck you?"

My cheeks turn bright red. "I mean.. if ya want-"

He cut me off again. "Eh you know what, sure. Why the fuck not. I mean, it's been some months, and I can't help to say I feel the same~"

I chuckle nervously. So.. can I come in whiskers or ya gonna jut kep here feeling lonely?~"

Husker moves out the way and opens the door wider. "Come right in, Amore mio~"

I walk in, feeling myself. I sit down on his messy bed. Waiting for him.

He closes the door, locking it in the process.

He then turns around. My direction being his main target.

He slowly walks to me. He body gradually getting closer.

My face shows a tint of red. 'This is gonna be one hell of a night'.

He got onto the bed, crawling in a seductive way. "Angel.. baby.. are you sure you want me?"

I replied back. "As sure as I've ever been.."

He chuckled and grabbed be gently, pulling me forward.

He stared lovingly into my eyes. Then.. he inched his lips to mine, carefully waiting for a signal.

I nod. He then pressed his lips onto mine. Our youngest danced for domainece, ofc he won.

He licks my lips, asking for entrance. I part my lips a little, making his grin wider.

He explores every part of my mouth, making me giddy.

He begins to wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me forward.

My fave already a red, I let out a squeak.

He chuckles. "Shh.. baby, I'll get there.. just hang on.."

His hands, cold, now on my shorts. He tugs on them slightly, looking at me.

I nod. He pulls them down along with my underwear.

He throws them off to the side, the same with my suit top.

He carefully glides his long, wet, tounge along my neck. A slight whimper slips out.

He chuckles. He continues.. this time sucking slightly onto my neck.

A small moan slips out. He continues to suck and lick my neck.

He then let's go of my neck. His hand going to my fluffy chest and massages them as his other goes to.. my crotch.

He dragged his cold claw slowly down my stomach, causing my breath to hitch.

He then looks at me, I nod, knowing what he wanted.

He took his hand and carefully placed it onto my cock, making me shudder.

He pumps it a couple of times, causing me to moan.

He then stopped and took it in his mouth. He wet tounge sucking and occasionally linking the sides of my cock.

"A-ah~"

He continues. A familiar feeling in my lower region began to form.

"Im-im gonna~"

"Cum."

The white flow of my juices all over his mouth. It dripped.

He wiped his mouth.

He then unclasped his suspenders. The pantes falling down. He took his cock out and slowly entered.

"M-mm~"

He stayed like that for a minute so I could adjust to his length.

"Can I move now Amore mio?~"

I nodded.

He started to move. My moans were very obvious now.

He kept going faster and deeper. I definitely loved this. This feeling of him inside me, stretching my ass. It felt so fucking good.

He low groans and my moans were the only thing u could hear besides the sounds of skin slapping.

He kept going faster and faster. The familiar feeling again. I could feel him getting close too.

"F-fuck~"

I couldn't hold it any more. I then came. All over his length, as he came deep inside me.

He then slid out of me. I whined from the loss of contact. He got up, grabbing a towel to clean us up. He then cupped my face and kissed me.

"I love u Amore mio.."

"I love you too husky.."

He finished cleaning us up. He then layed close to me, his back to me while I wrap my 4 arms around him.

He purrs softly as i held him.

We soon fell into a deep sleep, thus ending this perfect night..

A/N: HI SO UH THIS WAS AWKWARD. THIS IS MY FIRST EVER SMUT, COMMENT IF THERES ANYTHING I MISSED OR I NEEDED TO FIX, NIGHT!!

[1017 words]