idk whay to title this

We arrived back at the hotel. The double doors seem to glow under the red night sky. My head was throbbing from the irritation earlier. I rub my temples. Even though I seemed frustrated (i was) i was also relieved that we got the people from Cannibal town to help.

[Angel’s POV]

I heard the double doors open. Charlie and Alastor have come back from their trip. Charlie looks extremely tired but also relieved.

I walk over to her. “Hey Charlie, did you get what you were looking for?” her face smiled a bit. “Yeah, uh the people from cannibal town are going to help with tomorrow!” I smiled at this. “Hell yeah! That’s what I'm talking about!” she chuckled.

Then, we see vaggie walk down the stairs. Her attention is on the floor. She walks over to charlie. She stops in front of her. “I-im sorry charlie.. I didn’t mean to keep it from yo-” she got cut off from charlie. Charlie smiles. “Vaggie.. I'm sorry, i'm sorry i reacted that way.. I should know that some things are meant to be private.. I kinda figured now that it was probably a sensitive topic” vaggie smiles. “So.. we're good?” Charlie chuckles. “Were good..”

Charlie goes closer and hugs vaggie. Vaggie does the same in return. Charlie then cups Vaggie's face with her hands and kisses her lightly on the mouth.  I smiled in aw. Vaggie kisses in return.  The kiss then breaks off and they go back to hugging. I walk away, sitting at the bar. Eyeing husker. “So.. when are we gonna do that?~"I smirked.

Husker just rolled his eyes. “When we get there. It will happen. Just wait, ok?” he smiles while sliding a whiskey my way. I smile warmly and gaze into the whisky. I snap out of my thoughts and down the whiskey.

A couple more drinks went around. Then I got up from my seat and sat myself on the couch, sitting in front of the tv. The other’s do the same. I guess we're having a movie night.

Alastor then speaks up. “So, what are we watching tonight my dear friends!” we roll our eyes in a joking manner. “I don't know.. Maybe some horror movies with serial killers.” Alastor smiled more, his teeth showing out. “Why, that's a wonderful idea! Could be some inspiration!” Charlie glared at him. “Hoho charlie, i'm only joking!”

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight rolls around and were passed the fuck out. Some horror show on as a background could be heard. As well as some light snoring and breathing.

We have trained for tomorrow. Why you may ask? Well.. it’s the battle between us and the angel’s! Even sir pentious is joining us, now that's bravery. And cherri is helping.

Soon the sun rised. Illuminating pentagram city in a bright red hue. The light creeping in from the windows.

[492 words]