The problem with love

[Angel’s POV]
As I heard  husk say his final words to valentino, he grabbed me and walked out. I stopped and made my way out of his grasp. “What the hell was that!?” He turned around to face me. “What do you mean? I just saved you. He ain’t gonna hurt you anymore..” i scoffed “how do you know?! You don't know what will happen tomorrow! I have to come in early!”

I sigh and rub my forehead. “You can't just show up there and demand him to stop. It doesn’t work like that, jackass.” he groaned “I thought you’d be happy! I did this for you!” I look at him in a pissed expression “I didn't tell you to! You don't have to do anything for me!”

his attitude turned to frustrated “i know i didn’t HAVE to, but i did it  for.. For a good reason!” I yelled at him “WHY?! WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?!” he clenched his fists and yelled back “BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ANGEL! THATS WHY!” he gasped. My face was full of shock. ‘He.. loved me? How? Why? I.. this was totally new..’ I spoke in a low but sweet tone “w…why? Why do you.. Love me?” He seemed shocked by this question. He didn’t answer right away. Instead he just went upstairs. Leaving me and my thoughts in the lobby.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, I finally went upstairs to my room. It was currently 3:06. I guess I was thinking a lot about what husk said.. I’ve never heard someone say something to me like that..

‘Does he really love me? Do..do i like the fact if he actually does?.. Yes? No?...maybe?’ I blush at my thoughts, shaking my thoughts away. I finally reached my door. I open it to find my pet pig, fat nuggets, on my bed. Nugs looked up and squealed as he saw me. I smiled and walked to the bed and picked nugs up.

I gave him a quick hug, then set him down gently. I walked to my door, sighing, I closed it. Then I went to my bed and flopped down onto it. It had been a long ass day. So much catastrophe.. I sit up wondering. ‘What was husk thinking right now? What should I say tomorrow?.. W-what do I do?.. Do I accept it? Maybe I should just think about it..’

[Husk’s POV]

Angel sighed and rubbed his forehead. “You can't just show up there and demand him to stop. It doesn’t work like that, jackass.” I groaned “I thought you’d be happy! I did this for you!” he looked at me  in a pissed expression “I didn't tell you to! You don't have to do anything for me!”

My attitude turned to frustration “I know I didn't HAVE to, but I did it  for.. For a good reason!” he  yelled at me “WHY?! WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?!” I clenched his fists and yelled back “BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ANGEL! THATS WHY!”

I gasped. ‘Woah.. I didn't think I was capable of saying that.. It’s been so long.. Is that what I've been feeling?! Love?.. No no.. it couldn’t.. I haven’t felt it in YEARS. Maybe it’s just.. A like? For a friend! Yeah that's it! I shake my head and sigh. No.. it’s definitely love.. Fuck! I didn’t think I'd get so attached..’

I don't want to think about this anymore. I heard him speak again.. This time in a low and sweet tone. “w…why? Why do you.. Love me?” I stood there. Frozen.  I'm stumped.. ‘why.. Why do I love him?’  I shook my head and just went upstairs. I don't have any time for this shit.

Once I got onto my floor, I went to my room and closed the door. I took a deep breath and flopped onto my bed. All these thoughts were racing through my mind. ‘Why was it him? What's so special about him? I mean.. He’s an idiot! A sex drived idiot!’ I groan. ‘But.. he’s a lovable idiot..‘
Then I heard a knock at my door. I groaned and swore under my breath. I opened it, surprised to see alastor. “The hell do you want?” I say in an aggravated tone. His smile seemed more forced as I said this. He then fixed his suit and cleared his static-y voice. “Well my good friend, i came to see what all the fuss was about! I heard quite an argument, yes indeedy!”

he chuckled a little. Making me roll my eyes. “Listen fucker, just because you own my soul doesn’t mean we have to talk about.. Whatever you're here for.” his smile increased wider, and narrowed his eyes. He cleared his voice again.

“Well.. husker. That's not how you talk to FRIENDS but.. I’ll let it slide this time.. Since I know you're in a tight situation! So I came to help!” I scoffed. “And how would you help? No offense.. But I don't think you've ever been in love.” he laughed. “Oh my dear husker, it is true. I have yet to find a person, BUT that does not mean a thing! I'm simply just here to help you and Angle's situation!”

I rubbed my eyes then looked back at him. “Fine. just.. Don't tell charlie. You know how.. Eccentric she can be about this shit." I hummed. “Why yes.. I remember well. I won't tell a soul!” I looked at him with skeptical eyes. “Fine. just get in here.”

he smiled more. Causing his face to widen. “So it’s a deal then?..” I looked at him like he was.. More insane. “Hell no! Just- just get in here!” he rolled his eyes. “Fine fine.” he stepped in. his grip holding tightly onto his staff.

I closed the door, then sat on my bed. He looked at me then spoke in a low voice. “So my dear friend. What are you feeling?” I sighed. “Frustrated?” he grumbled. “No, not what your.. Actually- I mean with angel!” I looked at him. “Ah right. Well.. I don't know.. I mean I haven't felt this way in a long time..”

he nodded.”well.. Have you considered that.. You might be in love?” I groaned. “Of course I have! I.. I just don’t know..” he hummed again. “Well, that is quite a problem! We’ll figure it out in no time! What happens when he walks by you? How do you feel when he talks to someone or flirts with someone else? Give me a description of what it feels like!”

I roll my eyes. Well.. when he walks by i feel.. I don’t know.. I feel like a punch was just given out of nowhere.. In my chest. Which is a familiar feeling..” he cocked an eyebrow. “and for when he talks or flirts with another demon?” my eyebrow furrow. “I.. I hate it. I absolutly fucking hate it! I mean..” I sigh. “I feel.. Jealous. I haven't felt jealousy in a while..” he hummed once again then nodded.

“Then it’s quite simple! You're in love!” I looked at him in disbelief. “No fucking way.. You're not bullshitting me? T-this is what it is? Are you sure?” He stopped me with his finger. “Of course my dear husker! I never lie! I presume these are all the symptoms of love! Even though I've never actually gotten to that stage.. I have heard from many people!” I sighed. “Right.. So what do I do? I mean.. Can I even tell him? Wait- shit i already did! fuck! “ I hide my face with my hands in a frustrated way. Alastor just looked around. “Well.. maybe just wait until tomorrow! See if he says anything!” I nod. “Ok ok. Fine..” he then turns around to leave. “Well I'll be on my way now! Good night my dear friend!” i waved him off. “Yeah yeah, see ya..” i then closed mt door. ‘Fuck.. how do i face him after this!?’ i turned off my light then hopped onto my bed, drifting off to sleep.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Angel’s POV]

I woke up in the middle of the night. The sound of stillness and breathing surrounded the hotel. I sat up slowly and looked around. It was dark except for my pink LED lights. The light illuminates my room in a pink hue. I sighed then got up, walking to my door.

I cracked it open just a little and peeked out. No sense of life outside my door.. It was dark and narrow. I squinted and saw Husker's door. I sighed and slipped out of my door and headed over to huskers.

I had no idea why I was doing this.. But I needed answers! ‘I mean.. How can someone just say ‘IlOvE yOu’ without any explanation!!!’ i sighed. Then i found myself in front of husker’s door. I inched my hand over to the door.. Ready to knock.

I carefully knocked on his door. No answer. ‘Maybe he’s passed out? I mean.. He was drinking already, which is pretty normal.’ i knocked again, this time a bit louder. I then heard a grumbling voice. The figure shuffling and then unlocking the door. Then.. as if time stood still. I was face to face with.. Husker. I gulped as he just stood there.. With a blank expression.

I cleared my throat. And inched closer to him. His eyes were red and puffy. I gathered enough courage to say something. “..uh.. Hey, i just uhm.. I wanted to talk..” he hummed then let me in. opening the door wider and moving out the way. I stepped inside and was met with an alcoholic smell. Similar to mine expect mine has a hint of drug smell to it.

A/N: yo, uh another part bcs I'm bored as fuck
[1644 words]