𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧

(𝐀/𝐍): 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐

(𝐀/𝐍): 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐫𝟖𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐥.

❃❃❃

"You better not tell anyone we're doin' this." Perconte insisted as you stirred the baby pink face mask in a jar.

"Oh pipe down Frank, you act like anyone would be surprised!" You joked as you began to apply the serum on his face.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're a total clean freak!" You tilted his head with your thumb.

"Am not!" He jerked around.

"Yea yea, hold still drama queen."

"Whatever, just make sure you get all my pores." He crossed his arms.

You tried to contain your laughter, but it came out anyways.

"Oh shut up (Y/n)." He giggled along.

"Alright, it's done. Now remember the rule, wait 15 minutes before removal." You insisted.

"Yea yea, this ain't my first rodeo." He sat back in his chair and pulled out a magazine.

"Clearly not, you look like my nana at the spa." You giggled as you looked in the mirror, applying the mask to your face this time.

"Big whoop! No one's gonna be laughin' when I'm the snazziest fella at the party tonight." He smiled to himself as he flipped through the pages.

Suddenly the door opened.

It was Bull Randleman.

"Hey (Y/n), ready for tonig-" He caught glimpse of Percontes baby pink face and stopped dead in his tracks.

You and Frank looked guilty as you looked up at him.

"Oh Perco this is too good." He removed the cigar from his teeth and started chuckling uncontrollably.

"Hey, it's not funny Bull! Your little dame here dragged me into it, honest!" Perconte insisted.

"Oh no Frank this was all your idea!" You chuckled.

"I believe it." Bull said as he walked over to you, pulling you into a hug.

"Barf. You two can have each other." Perconte stood up out of his seat.