chapter 15

1 week later

Wang YIBO was returning from his the primary school where he teach childrens he was thinking about his day which was quite good because all of these cute pumpkins who always made his day...... YIBO was in his own world that he didn't notice that someone is following him.....

A person wearing complete black 🖤 was following YIBO from morning he was amused by this stupid childish Omega's routine like Wang YIBO the most dangerous omega can be this sweet to someone will that's non of his business....

"Now Let's do the business for which I am here" said the man and take a handkerchief from his pocket and put some kind of drugs on it then he move towards YIBO...

Wang YIBO who was busy in his own world didn't know that someone is coming towards him until someone grab him but before he could say something the person but something on his mouth and everything went black....

Time skip afternoon

Yibo slowly open his eyes try to adjust his sight when he look around he found himself tied to a chair and one thing he was sure that he got kidnapped for which instead of fearing the silly omega was happy yibo was smiling ear to ear while looking at the room which was not bad like what he see in movies and dramas nothing is like that.....

"Hmmm this room is okay but they should make it a little scary like come on you are kidnapping someone..huff..not inviting them for dinner......I think I should help the kidnapper while giving him some of my books collection so that he use it and also I Will recommend him some movies....."YIBO was balbring all these in air like a good room designer and advisor

"OMG what if the kidnapper is a mafia" said YIBO in excited tone "omg omg omggg am I looking good like come on my dream is coming true that finally I found my mafia but what about my looks...."YIBO was balbring all these things while trying to check himself with his tied hand he was unaware of the mask man standing at the entrance....

The mask man was looking at the omega weirdly like seriously this omega is happy of being kidnapped in his 15 years of working as mafia he never see some one as weird as this omega.....he thought and shook his head and clear his throat to gain the attention of the weird omega who was still day dreaming about his so called dear mafia.....

"So omega now  you will do what I will told you" said the man in deep voice but YIBO being YIBO and the dangerous omega just narrow his eyes at the said mask man which make the a little belweird but then YIBO smile at him and ask excitedly....

"Did you kidnap me on purpose?"

"Huhhhh!! Yes "said the man not sure about his own kidnapping

"Is my kidnapper is a mafia boss" asked YIBO a little more excitedly 😃

"Huh..!!..yes" said the man while still looking weirdly at the omega like he got Horns

"Is he  Vincenzo cassano the Italian mafiaaaaa "asked YIBO dreamily while blinking his eyes to make himself more cute

While the alpha asked "who is this Vincenzo?"

"You don't know him" YIBO glare at the man like he did a crime and the man little back away from the omega but again...... YIBO said" omggggg he is my love my life my world my hubby ohhhhh simply my everything and you stupid what kind of gangster are you......you don't know him...... hufff......"

With the world hubby the alpha infront clenched his fist ✊ and take some papers and a pen 🖊️ from his coat and give to the omega YIBO who was still dreaming come back and look at him frowned

"What??? "Asked YIBO

Sign it said the man

"So you want my sign you could have simply asked why you have to kidnap me stupid idiot..."he signed and again said "gangsters nowadays you cannot be like my Vincenzo....."he said and shook his head and the man again cleanch his fist from the nth time...

"I think I don't ask your opinion so sign it and return "said the man looking at the omega sharply.....

"I think you can open my hand so that I can sign" said YIBO annoyedly with that the man only open his right hand and our dear YIBO without reading the paper just sign it it's look like his brain stop the aduosity of thinking....

The man grimes when he saw YIBO sign all the paper he said..."so dear wifeee now let's go to our home "

"Hey..you...how dare you call me your wife and why the hell is your voice like that stupid idiot grumpy bunny" said YIBO while glaring at the masked man it's ok if he kidnap him but he is not allowed to flirt with him only his Vincenzo have the right he thought and huff.....

Here the man when here a lot of cursing and also for himself didn't hold back more he removed his masks and said "because I am that handsome hunk and dare you call me again that I will show you the right place" said zhan glaring at the omega.....

"Youuuuuuuu!!!!! how dare you I know that you are screwed from mind but I didn't know that you also play like children and it's ok If you play but go find a child for yourself why are you getting on my nerves" asked no no shouted YIBO.....

With these word zhan smile a meshivious smile and YIBO narrows his eyes at him like asking why the hell are you smiling

"Cause you are my wife" said zhan with a grim and here YIBO roll his eyes sign mockingly

"Go and play with babies why are you talking to adults "said YIBO again mockingly and zhan just smile at him

"Of course I will play with our babies let's go home  wifee "said zhan and winked at him and here YIBO exhale sharply

"Xiaooo.......zhann dare you call me again and I will.."he stopped and Looked at his tied hands and start stomping his feet's "ahhhhhhh.... You know I hate youuuuuu idiot stupid grumpy bunny....."

"Ouch!! That hurts baby don't hate me" said zhan with a an innocent pout if someone see him they will think that this guy is the most innocent here but only our dear YIBO knows to which extant this person is innocent.... "come on let's go wifeee"

"Zhan why are you calling me your wifee again and again do you forget that I already rejected you or my rejection give a trauma to you that you are fantasizing things by your own "said YIBO annoyedly.....

"Who said that you rejected me....I already told you that I am not asking you but telling you and now you are legally married to me "said zhan while smiling.....

"Hahahahah.....zhan you are really something for wedding you need some paper vowes no one get married with just kidnaping" said YIBO like a well mannered elder telling a child the definition of wedding.....

"I think you are forgetting something my dear wifeee" said zhan while showing the paper to YIBO who frown then zhan open the paper and show it YIBO who widden his eyes like hell
And zhan just smile at him cutely....
The paper were marrige certificate and our dear dump stupid omega not only noticed them but also signed them without reading.......

"That's why everyone parents said that think before you speak or do something  wifeee" said zhan very sweetly.......

TBC.....

💖Thank you ❤️💚

💖Ignore the mistakes

💖Any guess what will happen?.....

💖 And one more thing as the title said that this story is  about mafia but it's more fluffy as I didn't mention it before but one thing that I want to share is that the story is not that toxic cause I like fluffy stories and don't worry there we'll be dark parts but let's say not that much🤭🤭🤭........

             ✨🫐✨🫐✨🫐✨🫐✨🫐