chapter 22

Next morning......

"Mana zhan is still not home "said YIBO while moving here and there while mana was sitting and leed was standing there looking at his didi this is the same omega who hate zhan and acting like a mama han he internally roll his eyes at his didi ......

"YIBO can you please sit and stop moving you are making me dizzy 🥴 yar I will vomit at any moment.....I said na gege will call you or it's not the first time he often do same let's get ready for university we have to go "said mana although she was showing in front of YIBo but somewhere she was also worried about her gege ..... 

"Come didi let's get ready ok" said leed and take the omega and YIBO although don't want but then went with leed to get ready while in meantime mana get a call......

"Yes..?" She said and the word she hear make her eyes widden....."where ...?" She asked hurriedly "I am coming.....but why with leed..? ....uffff ok I am coming with him ....."

Mana was running towards YIBO's room when her feet slip she was about to fell but someone grab her from her waist and prevent her from falling when she look up leed was looking at her angrily......

"Are you blind or what ....what if" ...but before he could say was cut of by mana

"Please Don't show concern .... thanks for saving me ....but please avoid you're concern ....I think my brother will have call you so whould you go or you have a problem in this too ...? "She ask very coldly that again it hurt leed but can you say something to her it was leed who made her like this ......he just simply nodded and said "zhan said to drop YIBO then we met him" ......"hmmm ok" she said and left .......

After sometime......

Yibo went inside while pouting and cursing mana who left him alone in this hell uwahhhhh!! He want to cry 😭 he was cursing mana in his thoughts when he feel a hand around his waist when he look he saw wenhan smiling at him YIBO don't know but he don't like the way wen han put his hand YIBO was feeling uncomfortable........

"Hey bobo what happened....? Where are you lost" ask wen han and YIBO who was thinking look at him and smile said" nothing......"

"Where is mana ?.... didn't she come today? "asked wen han and YIBO replied "no actually she and my gege have some work in office with zhan so they went their ......"

"Oh that's great It mean we can spent some time alone "said wen han excitedly......

"Why ...? "YIBO frown he didn't like this type of excitement "why don't you like her ???"

"No no bobo actually she is an angry person that's why and also we are more close hehehe so now we get time naa" he said very smoothly YIBO look at him confused but then nodded and both went for classes.......

At off time.....

"Hey bobo will you go for lunch I think mana and leed is not here what do you think should we go ....? "Asked wen han hopefully and YIBO first think then nodded and left with him .......

After sometime they reach at nearby cafe where they order their food and YIBO got a call it was an unknown number he wen han was talking so he excused himself but sitting on the same chair he pick the call while wen han was enjoying his food.......

"Hello ....who is it Xiao YIBO" speaking....

'Ufff the way you said ......my heart goes zummmmmm!!!!"

"You..!!!! "But before he could say he was shut by the other person who said "idiot omega don't say anything......"

Wen han  signal YIBO like what happened but Yibo just give thumbs up 👍like everything is ok and wen han again start his meal ......

"So milli how are you and why you call me this late" said YIBO while gritting his teeth.....

"Hey who are you calling this chilli milli..? I am you handsome husband...huff"

"Milli don't you think you are again getting over confident after shutting me" said YIBO controlling his anger.....

"Oooohhh *clearing throat* cough*cough* ...so I was asking where are you....."

"With han ge he said "while wen han smile at him and YIBO smile back....

'Hum"....said the other person "Wanna tell you something I got the information "said the person no other than zhan.....

"REALLY!!!!!???"

"SHHHHHHH.... that's I call you idiot...."

"Shutup and tell me...."

"Well you be able to take it...? ....one more thing try as fast as could to leave this wen han ok ...? "

"Why ...?"

"I said that's why...? "....."Is everything alright asked YIBO "

"No....do you know who killed our parents and all the murders after that ....plus youn....and who is after you ?" Asked zhan

"What are you saying can you please tell me milli are you ok "said YIBO because wen han was looking at him he again smile and han also smile again look here and there......

"Tell me ......"

"It's LI WEN HAN THE KOREAN MAFIA WHOM YOU MEET DURING YOUR STUDY TIME AND HIS REAL NAME IS" KIM LI MIN YANG"......."

To say it was shock for YIBO then no it's not only shock but death for him the person who is infront of him who kill is his whole world 🌎 his parents his youn and want to kill more people the helpless right now he is feeling never in his life he found himself he cleanch his fist tightly from under table he was just staring at wen han he want to kill him but he can't.....

"YIBO !!!!??"shouted zhan from other side and YIBO come out of his thoughts

"Huh...? What ...?"

"Come out I am outside the cafe "said zhan and YIBO without thinking anything just stand up.....

"I am going "and run away right now he knows if he stay here his anger will take over him he can't make difficulties for zhan .......

When he come out he saw zhan standing he run towards him and hug him like his life depands on it he was hugging him like he want to hide from this world in his alpha embrace when zhan try to talk to him the omega tight his hold on the alpha and start crying like a baby and the alpha also tight his hold and release his soothing pheromone to calm the omega .....

The omega just need his alpha only his alpha  embrace...... YIBO knows that other then zhan no one can calm him and only zhan can hold him so he also let his tear fall .....

Wen han who come after YIBO when saw both of them clench his fist and gritted his teeth and zhan who's eyes fell on him smirk and said through lip sing.....

"MINE......"

           🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

💐Ignore grammatical mistakes...

💐Hey cutieeee teddies how are you all 💞.....

💐Thank you ❤️ 💚

💐Love you all .....

            🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵