chapter 18

"Hahahahah nice joke ge I like it" said mana while laughing hard while zhan stare at her to make her shut and it worked and she became quite like an obedient kid her gege bad side is very bad she knows and leed shook his head this alpha is seriously something.....

Zhan look at leed and said" so what will you say leed ?" Leed just signed he can't risk his didi's life so he said" I don't have any issues but what about YIBO you and my didi never sit on same boat then how will you live in life time commitment......"

"Geee don't tell you are serious and Mr .leed how can you said like that you both taking a wrong step you both know what will be YIBO's reaction?" Said mana while look at both in disbelief while zhan look at her and said "if YIBO didn't agree with a dialogue then I have my ways....."

"What ways zhan please don't harm him I know that you are strong and also want to protect YIBO but please don't do something that can hurt him I will no allow" said leed while looking directly at zhan eyes and zhan just smirk at him......

"Don't worry leed it's true that we both didn't get along but I cannot harm that dangerous omega you knew just tell about his school hours rest is on my shoulders "said zhan while assuring lead.......

"Wait wait you two alpha are you both in your right mind you can't do this to YIBO don't forget he is my bestie and also Mr . Leed he is your didi how can you agree with gege" said mana while gritting her teeth glaring at both leed and zhan who ignore her because both were giving same excuse to protect YIBO......

"Ok then do whatever you want but if anything happens to him or his reaction is bad then don't ask for sympathy or mercy "said mana and stomp her feet then left and here leed and zhan roll there eyes in this world if someone ranked second as a dramatic after YIBO is then that is mana though leed and shook his head.......

Flashback ends

Leed was smiling while looking at his didi who again slept because of exhaustion leed went towards him kiss his forehead and turn off the lights then went away to mana and zhan who were already in the living room because zhan after making YIBO sleep with mana left the room due to an urgent call.......

Leed sit on sofa and start massaging his template when a cup was placed infront of his face he look at the cup 🍵 then at the person it was mana who smile at him he didn't return the smile but take the cup and mana pouted and mumble "meanie" and then sit next to him......

"So Mr .leed what you think should we also get married ..?"asked mana while sipping her coffee lead who take a sip split his coffee on the sofa and mana look at him and shook her head......

"Ohhhh...hoooo Mr.lead you are really clumpsy" said mana and take a tissue was about to clean his shirt but lead stop her he take the tissue from her hand and start wiping his 👕 shirt this thing quite hurt mana but she again smile.......

"Can you please stop irritating me miss mana..? like now it's getting to much you are my friend mei and my didi's bestie but can you for one's stop..? like you start anywhere anytime please mana you are younger than me so I am not using any harsh tone but now it's getting to much I don't like you just understand this" said lead looking straight into mana eyes......

Mana close her hand into a fist while her eyes were welding tear but she control and look at lead eyes directly she said "ok lead ge n..now I..I will not irritate you..u" her voice were breaking she take coffee and left and from their zhan comes he got belweird with her behavior but then thought to ask later......

Next day at evening.....

Yibo was sitting in his room balcony he don't know what should he do mana is also not at home from morning 🌅 just that bunny 🐰 told him that he have some work and also taking mana with him......

YIBO's pov:

You all must be thinking 🤔 that why I give up and is ready to be zhan omega then let me clear that stupid idiot Bunny can never be my alpha* huff* it's ok he marry me to protect me but I also can do it I am just quit to make that so called mafia lord cry he will regret his life decision to Marry a beautiful cute 🥰 omega like me * huff* I will make his life hell show him how a real wife is hehehe.......

Yibo pov end....

Yibo was thinking all these while smiling to himself when zhan enter his room and when see the smile on his omega face he knows that something is In this trouble maker head he shook his head while YIBO was still in his lalala land unaware that zhan have come back he was just making imagination of zhan crying face.....

"Back to earth wifeee "said zhan making YIBO flinch and then glare at him and zhan just dramatically shows a scared face and YIBO huffed and zhan who was standing smile and sit next to him while looking at him.....

"What...? "Asked YIBO while glaring at zhan and zhan look at him seriously and then said "YIBO fight between us aside but I truly want to protect you I don't know why but I want to please just trust me a little your now my omega I know you can't accept me but I don't have any other way to protect you because as your alpha I can take you with me anywhere showing you name with me as Xiao so please try to understand it.....

I know that I always have argument with you but I really adore you also....I hate to accsept it but "said zhan while YIBO glare at him zhan smile and continue "but YIBO aside from fun I really adore you that being an omega you still shows yourself more stronger than alpha you are dignified and pure Omega I ever met and this thing always make me to appreciate you.....

I really respect you YIBO my dangerous omega "YIBO who was listening everything attentively now smile and ask "so mr.cruel bunny husband how much you respect me....."

Zhan look at the omega belweird like can respect can be measure but then he saw the smile and he get it that yibo is in playful mood so he also play along and said....

"Well dear wifee I respect like if you sit on bed then I will sit on couch" and YIBO nodded but then again asked "what about if I sit on couch?......"

"Hmmmm...then I will sit on carpet?" said zhan more like ask from himself and YIBO again ask "what about If I sit on carpet...? "

"Then I will sit on bare floor" said zhan now was getting irritated and YIBO again nodded but then again asked "what If I sit on bare floor then....."

Zhan smile and YIBO also smile but then zhan said then "I will dig a grave and put you and the so called respect in it because respect and you can't get along * huff* "

Yibo glare at him and zhan also stare back they were starting until "hahahaha.....hahaha 😂😂😂😂" both starting laughing they were looking at eachother other while laughing.......

TBC.....

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

💖Thank you ❤️💚

💖Ignore grammatical mistakes......

💖Love you all 🥰

💖So how was the chapter let me know and YIBO's planes hehehe

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞