chapter 19

About 1 month later......

In this one month not really something special happened apart that now YIBO and zhan are not call themselves as enemies they still argue on small thing which is quite difficult for mana to live.....

Also zhan tell yibo about the Korean mafia which quite surprised YIBO but being the most narasstic omega YIBO is he simple said " who will not fall for cute, innocent, pretty, beautiful,sexy,and most adorable 😍 omega like me " while flipping his non existent hair and zhan when hear this narrow his eyes and then smile while saying " my dear wife it's not good to dream while sun is still shining 🌟" and here YIBO just give him a bore look and said "I know you're jealous that why..? the Korean mafia fell for me I would like to meet and have dinner with him and if possible will ma....." before he could say further zhan close his lips with a tap and said" now speak 🗣️ "he also hold his hand tightly while YIBO just glare at him and that day go like YIBO enjoying his alpha jealousy while countinuesly talking shits......

The relationship between mana and leed is same or we can worse because first it was only leed who were neglecting her but now mana herself always give a cold shoulder to leed which quite a rise some feelings in him but being a ice prince from his heart leed never will accsept it.....

Present time around 10:00 AM.....

Today after so many days mana and YIBO went to uni and also it's quite long time that they meet li wenhan who is now sitting under a tree while pouting and both yibo and mana are trying to talk to him but li wenhan being stubborn is just looking down not even sparing them a glace.....

"Han ge would you not look at bobo?" said YIBO while showing puppy eyes

And mana who look at yibo also made the most innocent 😇 face in the entire world 🌍 while Le wen han internally roll his eyes at the two most dramatic omegas.....

"Will you both tell where were you both like you both know how much worried I was when you both get lost out of no where no contact even you could have text once but no I know I am not youn can not fill his place but at least you both could have tell me... I think I am just a burden to you both if you both still didn't expect me as your friend then please kindly tell me so that I not get worried..d" said li wen han while his eyes are welding tears and his voice break at the last both mana and YIBO realize that how much hurt their gege is because of their stupid brothers and also damn husband of YIBo he really want to kill him but right now he should make wen han one thing clear then he will see that damn bunny......

"Han ge don't even think that you're a burden to us you are our gege after youn you are the one who made his place fulfill please geee don't say like that "said YIBO while mana nodded....

"Yes wen ge please don't take us wrong we accsept that we did a blunder and hurted you in a very bad way but trust us please don't point on our friendship we love you like we love youn or I can say more then him because you are the one because of whom we are still here in this uni this time "it was mana who said that and hug wenhan and YIBO nodded and join the hug 🤗 there of them remain in eachother arm for quite seconds until......

"I am sorry I made you guys sad it's just that I was worr... "Said wenhan but before he could complete YIBO said "it's ok geee it's our mistake..."

"Well wen ge we want to tell you some thing" said mana while fighting with her fingers and YIBO who was beside understand what she is talking about also become nervous and wen han when saw distress on their faces frown and asked "is there something that you both are hiding..."..