Chapter 20

At an unknown place.....

A man was sitting infront of a very big photo frame 🖼️ and was looking darkly at the picture of beautiful omega who was smiling in a pic.....

"A-yi dear A-yi do you know just how much you went me crazy.....do you know just what can I do for you ....?
Do you know to which extant this mafia is crazy for you ..... *Sign* ......how will you *pout* you never see me ....you even didn't know that I am still here waiting for you....."

He get and went towards the pic started caressing it and said...."you know my obsession I kill everyone who tried to take you away from me I kill your parents those Xiao who thought that you can be theirs son when in reality you belong to me....but baby*pout* you still marry that bastard this is unfair with me love... "

"You said that you will come to me think about me but but you betray me ..... You know just how much I hate theaters.....but still it's you so I can't do anything but to leave you ......but baby you means only you.... "He smirk devilishly.....

"You know that your devilishly handsome mafia husband will be killed very quickly even tonight ......and then *hahahaha* then you will be Mine...."

"What did he think that he can get you from me baby .....wronggggggg.......now he have to pay for his life .....you know baby"*pout *he take his head which was on the photo and look at the person and said "you know I never give up on what's belongs to me and you belong to me then how can I let you with him ........"

"Welcome to your new hubby my love....."he said and laughing like phsyco and start looking at the screen in which a black audi was running on the roads and few cars were following it......

Few hours ago....

Yibo mana leed and zhan all complete their shopping and went towards Xiao mention.....

"I am just exhausted" said mana and collapse one the sofa ....

"Me tooo "said YIBO and also fall himself besides her ....

While zhan and lead who were behind them with lots of shopping bags enter also and look at them in disbelief like seriously after making them roam in entire mall even they memorize the prices of each and every material shops moreover the names of the workers and they are saying they are exhausted.....? What's happening here ...? Are they even human ....? Zhan can't take this injustice.....

"You guys are kidding me it's us who must say this......"

YIBO look at his so-called husband while raising an eyebrow and said "?!in what way Mr dear hubby....? Did you fight over price....? Or did you select anything....? Did you have to search for the color which you want to buy ....? Were you the one who was matching each and everything with your dress...? No naaaaa how the hell you can say that you should say these words......while you were just standing there and making annoying faces....."

"Language YIBO "said leed sternaly while YIBO roll his eyes....

While zhan was looking at him in disbelief and said "then who told you to fight over prize I can afford the whole mall.....just say it simply that you can't live a peaceful life without making a fuss and fighting with anyone....."

"Yah .....I can buy the whole mall *memick* don't forget that it's your mafia money"huff" "

This time zhan roll his eyes and said as "if I don't own a company....."