chapter 21

On the way with zhan.....

As per his omega wish zhan take security with him but when they were going towards Ren's house they saw the main road is blocked he frown but to not expose himself he just change the path this path was unusual silent blood freezing silence zhan instruct his bodyguards to be alert.......

When they reach at the middle zhan notice a truck is moving toward them and look like no one is in the truck 🚛 and it's out of control zhan's car driver and his other bodyguard from very nearly change the position and the truck drive past them the road was from up to down so no uncontrolled truck or other vehicle can harm them if any attack come then it will be from front.....

When they drive past the truck" it's not not a coincidence" said zhan while looking at the front road coldly so you show yourself good ....he thought and 😏 smirk.....

After sometime time as per zhan thinking they experience an attack and our zhan instead of fearing for his life smirk he look at his head body guard hao Xuan who smirk back and call someone said

"It's time get them down "and after sometime in the middle of the forest blasting sound can be hear not on the roads but on road sides and zhan car was moving in the fire 🔥 that was on the road sides........

After about 15 min they come out from that place but blast can still be heard zhan come out of his car in his entire black dress and look at the fire coldly but after sometime he again smirk and asked Xuan ....

"Do you cut every connection in this forest and did you hack down him ....."

"Yes sir we hack him and I am sure being a baster he is tell now  he will have get  the news "said hao xuan while rolling his eyes......

Let him make furnel of his dogs right now let's take this information for my dearest uncle said zhan and Xuan again roll his eyes and said "yah and my dearest father whom I don't want to accsept*huff* pout*" ......."🤣 Hahaha" zhan laugh at his sentence and get in the car

"Well brother zhan you're omega is really very smart I never thought that the omega can think this much devilishly" said haoxuan while looking at zhan

"Ohhh....hello first you Don't have to praise him *huff*" he said that to haoxuan because he was jealous that someone is praising his wife .....

"But brother zhan he is sooooo cooool" said haoxuan while zhan glare at him making him shut ......

Flash back ......

When zhan run out of the room YIBO also run after him to hit him but something click him that zhan uncle who hate him to the core himself come to meet zhan it's weird he run after him.....