chapter 23

In Xiao mantion......

"Ge he come to know that you know his reality I am completely sure that now he will do everything openly and  kidnapping can also be done by him don't you think......."

Zhan smirk and said "and I want that he take step openly".....making mana confused.....

"Zhan..!? "Said YIBO and everyone look at him "what YIBO ..?" Asked zhan ...."can I help in this" he said .....

Zhan raise his eyebrows and asked "how is it possible dear wifee..? ....If even he touch a single hair of you then I will kill him and cut his body into pieces " his voice was deep and cold that send shivers to everyone spine except YIBO......

"I know but you're here to save me naaa ....look he is after me and I am sure he will take me to his hiding place where he is living and all of his secretes are also there  and our main target is to kill him that's it and don't worry I will be fine......."

"I said no then no that's it YIBO don't test my patience "said zhan this time a little frustrated......

When zhan said this tear weld up in the omegas eyes which soon started to fell ... "F..first I w..want to get the p..person who is after my p..parents d..death.....then I want to g..get the p..person who is a..after y..youn d..death .....a..and w..when the p..person is known you are s..stopping me zhan..n.....what should..d i do ...? ....t..tell me ...d..do you know how..w much I felt h..helpless w..when the person who k..kil..l my parents was i..infront of me..e but I was not a..able to do s..something..... please z..zhan I beg you to let me help.... he said that while at the end he sit at zhan feet's who directly held him and hug him .......

"YIBO please calm down ok .....he said and held his face between his palm ......"we will do I promise that I will get him down in any case he will not live on this earth....hmmm..? And if you want to help then please don't shed any tear because these tears are my weakness and you will never want that I become weak right...? "Said zhan with outmost sincerity and love was clear in his eyes he again hug the omega who after sometime become calm .... everyone in the room was looking at them  adorably.......

"Do you want to know how I met him ....? "Asked YIBO and everyone look at and zhan nodded and made him sit then give him a glass of water.....

Flash back 13 years ago
YIBO pov :

When I was ten I went to Korea for not the purpose of study but for the purpose of dancing as you all know how much I love dancing my routine was like in the morning I will go to school and in evening will go to my dance academy.......

I don't know why but I will always feel that someone is following me ....but I will just ignore I was not a person to be afraid of anything but one day I tell my papa because it was so frustrating the person is following me not showing his face and cherry on the top I can't even beat him .....

After that day my father will send some body guards with me because he needs my safety I will just follow my normal routine first school then academy and then a complete family time with my beloved parents he smile sadly.....

One day while returning back from academy I saw an alpha who was weak and other alpha boys were beating him from his face and appearance I thought that this alpha is poor plus and those other alphas are beating him like no tomorrow I order my guard to help him who very quickly rescue him .....

When I went towards him his dress was torn from different places and fresh blood was coming from his previous wound his body was full of wound not because of those alpha but like this child is always beaten or he get any hard training without any mercy.......