Brother pissed

Aizawa: So let me get this straight you all talk behind Kadoya for fun?

Mina: C'mon sensei he couldn't be mad like that.

Aizawa: SHUT UP ASHIDO I NEVER TAUGHT YOU TO TALK BEHIND FOR FUN ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO CARE YOU OR YOU CARE HIM AND YOU LIDA YOU ARE CLASS PRESIDENT AND WHO SHOULD BE IS KADOYA IF HE WASN'T CHOOSE YOU SO HE BE CLASS PRESIDENT!!!

Ochako: But........

Aizawa: AND HE HAS PAIN IN THE PAST ABOUT THIS AND NOW HE HAD IT AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ALL TALK BEHIND FOR FUN DIDN'T YOU THING ABOUT HIS FEELING OR YOU CARE ONLY YOURSELF!!??

Eri: Please uncle......

Aizawa: No Eri don't call me that name..... This is too far and I can't accept it.

Mirio: Nejire you said you love him why you breakinf his heart like this.

Nejire: *cried* I.....

Vladking: You all disappointed me and you should prepare yourself.

Aizawa: You as well.

As all of them sad except Katsuki who only grittedchis teeth why the fuck they care who nobody but trash and he swaer he'll killed Izuku after this so no one will stand on his way but nobody knew this will be his last time for being outside of world. As they saw AM was running in hurry.

AM: Aizawa you had to come now!!!

Aizawa: Let me finish these brats.....

AM: NO YOU NEED TO COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!!! YOUNG KADOYA IS IN WORST SITUATION NOW!!!!

As Aizawa hearing this so he stop what he doing and run along with All Might and all of them chase them up to see what happened to their friends, boyfriend and daddy

Until they arrive in Recovery girl and they saw Izuku was emotionless and also his body was faded and he look at them with nothing

Izuku: Hi sensei.....

Aizawa: Kadoya..... your voice.....

Izuku: I don't have much of a voice, do I? Because I had something stolen and that would affect me.......

AM: Young Izuku's life is hanging by a thread.

Aizawa: What?

RG: Izuku's body was drained of life. A large amount of energy and emotion had left his body, which had extremely serious consequences. Because his life had been stolen, Izuku's time was running out.

Momo: That can't be right?

Mina: You are lying.

RG: Did my face was fucking joke to you?

Girls: .......

RG: Life energy can't take it easily unless you panic something from haunt of past, you thought to much or you got insult or talk back behind him

All: That's our fault.

RG: Seem like he only had 1 month to live now.,

As all of them were crying because their action make him slowly died and due to their action too.

Eri: DADDY YOU CAN'T DIED!!!

Izuku: ...............

Eri: What if I used my quirk?

Izuku: That's useless........

Eri; *cried* Huh?

Izuku: First you can't controlled and two even you can controlled and we didn't have proof that way will help me restore my life energy you know?