Hunting First Emotion

In the morning some of 1A boys were coming down to the kitchen to find something for eat but he saw Yuta was be there and do breakfast.

Tenya: Um..... sir?

Yuta: What?

Rikkudo: When did you come to kitchen huh?

Yuta: For a while hey can you help me to prepare table for breakfast?

Ejiro: Of course sir. But why did you do so much?

Yuta: For your class and class b.

Tenya: W-why sir?

Yuta: Even all of you are one who hurt my brother but students need to eat breakfast.

Denki: T-thank sir and I'm sorry.....

Yuya: Save your sorry for Izuku.

Tenya: But we were hurting Izuku and just like you said you raise Izuku and you never let something happened to Izuku but we cause this as a class president and Izuku's friend I want to say sorry for what we did to him.

Yuta: Why did you said bad thing to Izuku?

Tenya: Because..........

Aoyama:Sir!!! Girls were left!!!

Yuta: Call your teacher for telling this situation......

Denki: Why don't you call it sir?

Yuta: I didn't have contract for UA staff.

Boys: Ohh.......

Boys of 1A call Aizawa and All Might for telling this situation and he mad at girls for being stupid and Yuta saw letter they left for him.

For Yuta Kadoya

We deeply apologize for what happened to your brother we know we did wrong but we couldn't stand do nothing but left to let you took care about this so we dicide to left UA and went after our boyfriend emotional and we got information by voice record from you so sorry about that we'll prove you that we'll earn his forgiveness and also you too so please let us took care about it we couldn't let citizen like you to do something about this.

Hope you'll understand

Girls1A and 1B

Yuta went bloodboil about this because they will gonna do something stupid like he thought worst part is they tried to say he shouldn't take care about it.

Yuta: Wow I never saw something stupid like this for a while.

Aizawa: I'm sorry for what they did to him and the girls tried to insult you too.

Yuta: How they gonna find?? They're not even know their picture, they only know from voice record but they didn't know who not even their face and also they tried to prevent my job???

AM: Aizawa we need to find girls before they'll do something stupid again.

Yuta: I think they will gonna tracked Adam first since he is happiness emotion.

AM: But how will you track them??

Yuta: I once read a book about emotions. Each emotion tends to yearn for what it wants, like Todoroki who likes to eat cold soba. He wanted to eat so he went to eat.

Denki: And what's that for?

Tenya: Take the example, when Todoroki eats cold soba, he's always happy. Or it's the emotion that demands in order to be happy.