Talk

Katsuki: *scare* Please no more......

And now Katsuki was lift by Yuta and now his body was about to ripped apart also his two arm was ripped off by Yuta and one of his leg out of his body too.

Yuta: Why the hell you hurt my brother? He doesn't do anything to you and if you don't like him so leave him alone.

Yuta brought down Katsuki's body and slammed Katsuki's back with Yuta's knee, causing something in his body to shatter into pieces.

Yuta: Just missing two arms and a leg is too merciful because you can add prosthetic arms and legs, but if I shatter your back, you will be crippled for the rest of your life and to the point of that your prosthetic arms and legs will be completel...

Yuta: Just missing two arms and a leg is too merciful because you can add prosthetic arms and legs, but if I shatter your back, you will be crippled for the rest of your life and to the point of that your prosthetic arms and legs will be completely useless.

Katsuki: Nooooooo

Yuta: Nezu I hope I can pressed charge on him for illegal use quirk, assault, bully kids and trying to get the other person to commit suicide. And also his damn middle school for neglected and abuse quirkless kids.

Nezu: Why I didn't know about this?

Yuta: That place was favoritism on him and you all wonder why the hell his grade was down as fuck but in his middle school give him a honorable student.

Ejiro: You can't do that he couldn't do anything right that.

Yuta: *pull usb* Why don't you watch this.

Katsuki: *went pale* How could you!!??

Yuta: I have my way.

Few moment later police had come and arrested Katsuki out of school and went to prison why class1A was regret for being friend with him because he was main bully to Izuku since childhood and when he gone Katsuki change to assault another one and his teacher cheer on him.

Nezu: Um....Mr.Kadoya why are you here?

Yuta: My brother was in trouble why the hell can I stay still?

Aizawa: You know?

Yuta: I know who stole his life energy.

Aizawa: Who?

Yuta: The other side of Izuku or should I say.........evil side.

All: What!?

Yuta: Izuku has a dual personality, like two people living in the same body. This other side of Izuku arises from the negative emotions he received from his past family and......

Stella: Why do......

Yuta: Shut up adult talk.

Ochako: You can't say that.

Yuta: Why can't I? Since you hurt my brother and this thing happened because all of your fucking fault he save all of your ass and this is you repay him? I swear I'll never accept you as my sister in law or even uncle to you two kids.