Happiness

Adam felt scared to see barcode man who aim the gun to his head since all of his soldier were destroyed by him and Adam was seriously injured.

Decade: Well return Izuku's feeling in the easy way or I will crush your every bones you had.

Adam: Fuck you!!!

As Adam threw gas bomb to him but Decade catch it and then he stuffed into Adam's mouth and it's explode inside his mouth make him can't talk.

Decade: Such a weakling at all.

However, Adam's body was covered in black mucus, which gave Adam a new body that was bigger and more powerful than before.

Adam: Now I'm black adam, feel the wrath of god

Adam, with his strength increasing, flew towards Decade and tried to punch Decade, but Decade was able to dodge easily, no matter how he walked, turning and dodging was very easy.

Adam: I'm more powerful than you why I couldn't hit you!!!

Decade: So what?? Your attack methods are the same and simple: left, right, front, back, up and down. There are no applications or battle strategies at all.

Adam: DON'T MAKE FUN ON ME!!!

Adam continued to throw punches, but Decade kicked Adam's arm with his foot and crashed into the construction wall.

Decade: It's true you gain more powerful but......... I'm still above on you.

Adam is choosing to use the method of flying continuously towards Decade, but no matter what, Decade still found his way, so he gave everything to break through Decade's body, but he was punched by Decade in the head. His skull had a crack and he was in a lot of pain.

Decade: Okay I'll gonna teach you something. Hope you'll entertain me for a while.

Adam only saw how horror he is so one thing he want to do is.......

Run

Back to the girls who just knocked their sense because last time they remembered they felt trap and explosion but they still alive.