Encounter

The next day will see Yuta still sleeping in his chair for being Izuku's side before he went to plan everything

Yuta: *snore*

And outside of his room will see Eri and Kota were looking inside room and they want to come in but they scared at Yuta because yesterday he shout at everyone and also doesn't affect by Eri's puppy eyes and they left with sadness.

Eri/Kota: I'm sorry uncle for make daddy be like this.

In hallroom class1A, 1B, Big three, Mei and UA Staff were being there and they still sad and scare Izuku's brother they want to go upstair but they stop it and they heard someone was coming down it was Yuta who was go downstair for want to go outside.

Yuta: Who is Mirio and Tamaki?

Both of them raise their hand.

Yuta: You two have my permission to be in Izuku's room because you aren't like them and also Izuku always tell me that you two being best bro with him so I'm grateful that he had someone like you two being his side.

Mirio: Thank you sir for.......

Yuta: Please call me Yuta.

Tamaki: T......t......thank.........y.......you........

Yuta: Um........

Mirio: Sorry Yuta-san he always be like that.

Yuta: Okay???

Mirio: But where are you going?

Yuta: I think I'll going to mart for buying something hey what do you want so I can buy it to you.

Mirio: Thanks but I'm fine....

Yuta: Okay......

As Yuta left out of dorm and everyone tried to go to Izuku's room and open it but once they about to touch the door and it's like barrier that keep away from them.

Mina: How could he do that?

Momo: Why he didn't want us to near Izuku?

Stella: He can't do that we are his girlfriends

Shoto: And also Izuku's friends and also father of Eri and Kota.

Setsuna: He had no right to do that. He didn't have authority for anything to do that

Nezu: Hey he is Izuku's brother and it's legal too. This means that Yuta is Izuku's guardian and can decide who he keeps close to Izuku. And Izuku didn't officially adopted them due to his age and Eri is in under our care and Kota is in under Wild Wild Pussy Cat. You're just a girlfriend who you've only been dating for less than a year. How can you compare to your older brother who has taken care of Izuku for many years? Think girls think.

Girls are sad and still want to make thing right so they can be with Izuku again and got accept by Yuta but feel like a big wall since they know Izuku was raise up by Yuta and it's a normal thing he hate them if they did something badly on his brother.

Back to Yuta who was walking on his way to the mart and he felt something stop sround himself and he just turn his face for dodge something attack him but he got a minor scar.

Yuta: It's you right?

Mikumo: Wow I'm surprise you can dodge it brother.

Yuta: Hmph say by the guy who never won like Izuku.

Mikumo: You bastard. But today I was here to show up myself and my guys.

Yuta: Your guys?

He sense something dangerous went toward himself so he jump out of here and saw sonething smash road and roar it