Teach a lesson

Yuta: Excuse me?

Ochako: We just want you to stay from dangerous thing.

Toru: Plus we're Izuku's girlfriends too.

Nezu: What a holy crap!!!

Yuta: It's funny. HAHAHAHAHA

Nejire: HEY WE'RE SERIOUS TALK!!!

Kyoka: Could you atleast to talk nicely?

Aizawa: *thought* Maybe I should punish them......

Yuta: Serious talk?

Yuta sunddenly smirk and look at them make them chill out for saw that

Yuta: Serious talk? Don't make me laugh because when you were about to talk and I knew what kind of question you gonna ask

Yuta: Serious talk? Don't make me laugh because when you were about to talk and I knew what kind of question you gonna ask. I shouldn't hope to you.

Girls: ...............

Yuta: Let's be honest you were nothing but burden to Izuku. You said you want to help Izuku but turn out what are you doing to him?

Girls: .............

Yuta: You bubbly girl only I cut you some finger so you couldn't do anything.

Ochako: ...........

Yuta: You pony tail if you think your quirk are strongest so yea but without knowledge, building blocks and how to use them properly are also extremely priceless Quirk. Your quirk is relying on your knowledge. I don't think you gonna threw nuclear everywhere for finding your boyfriend's emotion, right.

Momo: .......

Yuta: As for you Jirou, Your quirk helps in being able to hear the sound clearly even though the sound is low, but not being able to hear the sound of Icarus's retreat or explosion, still want more?

Girls: ................

Yuta: Maybe if I finish this thing maybe I should talk with him about transfer.......

UA: WHAT!!??

Yuta: I really respect his decision but after I heard what you said to him and now I'm worrying about his mental problem now.