two

*Isabella's p.o.v*

I start to feel lightheaded again while Officer Lopez and Officer West is outside. I try to call out for them but nothing comes out. I rest my head on the table and I start to close my eyes until the door opens. I get scared and I put my head up fast. 

Officer Lopez: Hey hey hey it's ok it's just us

Me: o-ok

Officer Lopez: Isabella I remember you now. How have you been? You look really different from the last time I saw you

Me: Well I've been better um I promise I really tried to get off the drugs like you told me to. I don't know what happened but I'm sorry

Officer Lopez: Isabella it's ok. Hey why don't we go get some food, it's mine and Jackson's lunch break anyways. My treat *smiles*

Me: Are you sure? I don't want you to waste your money on me

Officer Lopez: Of course and when we finish eating do you want to get some stuff from where you were staying?

Me: um I have some photos that I want to get but it's ok if you don't want me to get them

Officer Lopez: No, don't worry it's ok and I already got the sergeant to approve for you to be one of our ride alongs for today. So why don't we go now?

Me: okay *slightly smiles*

I get up and wait for them to open the door to let us out. I follow both of them out and while we're walking I keep my head down. When we're walking I raise my head up to look at my surroundings. I get kind of nervous because of what I'm wearing but I chose to deal with it later. Before I put my head down I notice someone familiar and try to get a better look at them. I make sure it was the person I was thinking about and next thing I knew I said something.

Me: Crystal?

I don't get a response but Officer Lopez turns around. I walked away from them and tapped the lady on her shoulder until she turns around.

Me: Crystal is that you?