thirteen

*Lucy's p.o.v*

Jackson and I are at Nolan's helping him out with his house after what happened with Armstrong.

John: Finally finished! Good as new. Hope it'll stay that way this time. What smells like smoke?

Jackson: Oh, Lucy. She's, uh, smoke-cleansing your house.

Me: Okay, all done. Armstrong's energy is no longer welcome in this home. But if you feel it coming back, just call me. There's a more intensive treatment I can do.

John:Ah, that sounds awesome, but no, actually, this is -- this is good.

Me: You know what? We should really cleanse the station.

John: Oh, trust me, that process is already under way. They've reassigned about a third of our officers to other divisions, bringing in a bunch of new blood.

Jackson: Word is, my new T.O. is from Valley Bureau.

Me: Man, it sucks that Lopez couldn't finish your training.

Jackson: Yeah, but I'm psyched for her. I mean, being a detective is all she ever wanted.

John: On the bright side -- even if your new T.O. is a nightmare, you've only got 25 days till you graduate.

Me: You should be moving up with us. It is not fair that Grey's holding you back. That letter of reprimand was severe enough.

John: I screwed up. Actions have consequences. But when you graduate, you have to celebrate. No more Tim Tests? Come on.

Me: He's been quiet lately. Too quiet. He's planning something.

John: Definitely. Where's the paint?

Me: In the car.

John, Jackson and I go outside of John's house

John: Where's your car?

Me: Where's my car? Someone stole my car. Who hikes halfway up to the Hollywood sign to steal someone's car?

Jackson: I'm surprised they got it to start.

Me: Do not speak ill of my baby.

John: Did you lock it?

Me: Wow. Way to blame the victim. That's...

John: So you locked it?

Me: It doesn't actually lock.

*Isabella's p.o.v*

I'm getting ready for my last day of freedom. I see Angela walk out of their bedroom while I was cleaning up the couch. 

Me: Angela?

Angela: Yeah?

Me: So I know that today's your first day as detective

Angela: Yeah and?

Me: I'm just wondering who you want me to ride with today.

Angela: Whoever you want

Me: Do you think I can ride with Tim and Lucy?

Angela: If you want sure. But we better get going if you want to ride with them. Are you ready?

Me: Yeah *smiles*

We head out of the house and Angela drops me off at the station. She goes with me to find Tim and Lucy and when we did she pulls Tim aside.

*Angela's p.o.v*

I leave Isabella with Lucy while I pull Tim aside.

Me: Hey Tim, I'm trusting her with you. So I swear on my soul, if she comes home or back to the station with a bruise on her body I'm gonna come after you.

Tim: Woah relax there Lopez. I won't get your puppy hurt

Me: Don't start that. Don't call her my puppy. Now keep her safe please

Tim: Will do detective *smiles* good luck on your first day

I walk away and I say one final goodbye to Isabella. I tell her to be safe and I walk back into the station to meet my new boss.