twenty five

*Isabella's p.o.v*

It was Jackson. He was all bruised up. His face and his whole body was bruised. I let go of Angela and I start limping towards him. I knew Angela saw what I saw and she started running towards me. I fell to the ground and I started crying. I was in too much pain and seeing Jackson like that knowing I saw him happy a few hours ago broke my heart. Angela sat down on the ground and hugged me. I cried into her arms and we stayed like that for a little bit. She started helping me up onto the wheelchair once I had calmed down a bit. 

Angela: Isabella, I know that's Jackson but we need to help you first

Me: No no I don't care about me I want to see him

Angela: How about we'll see him after we get you checked. You took a fall there and you started walking while you were in pain.

Me: *I nod* promise?

Angela: I promise

The nurse and Angela helped me get back onto the wheelchair and the nurse started pushing me back to my room. They helped me go back onto my bed and I laid down. I still had a few tears in my eyes and I was in so much pain. I couldn't get the image out of my head. The way he rolled into the hospital. His face bruised up. His eyes were swollen. I look towards Angela.

Me: Can I please go see him now?

Angela: Isabella are you sure?

Me: You promised me.

Angela: Okay okay but we can only be there for a few minutes okay

Me: *I nod*

She starts to help me get off the bed and into the wheelchair. Once I got onto the wheelchair she starts to push me to the lounge. She asked them where we could find Officer West until we saw Lucy and Nolan walk into the hospital. Angela pushed me towards them and they waved at us. I looked at Lucy and she looked a bit worried.

Lucy: What are you guys doing out here?

Me: We're here to see Jackson. We saw him get to the hospital. I'm worried about him

Lucy: You should. What happened out there went too far

Me: That doesn't really help my nerves

Lucy: Well we'll take you there and we'll stay outside to let you guys talk

Me: *I nod*

We follow both John and Lucy to Jackson's room. We knock before we enter and Angela puts me right beside his bed. My eyes started watering when I looked at Jackson. He looks like he's in bad condition. 

Angela: Someone here has been wanting to see you

Jackson: Oh really?

Me: Are you okay?

Jackson: Well other than the fact my rib is cracked and I have some loose teeth, yeah.

Me: You know you don't have to lie to us

Jackson: Well, I'm not. I just didn't think that getting my ass kicked would get this thing done.

Me: You could've died.

Jackson: Well it was worth it, to get the needle moving in the right direction. 

Me: You shouldn't have to risk your life to get a bad cop fired. *I felt a tear coming out of my eyes* 

Jackson: Hey, don't do that. Look, if you cry then I'm gonna cry, and- and I'll straight up pop a stitch.

Me: I'm sorry. I was just really worried about you. You're like an older brother to me and if I had lost you, I don't think I would be okay.

Jackson: Well I'm okay. I would hug you right now, but I can't really move.

Me: Get better soon, okay?

Jackson: I will and so should you. Now go to your room and rest. I'll talk to Lopez for a second.

I nodded and I gave his hand another squeeze before Angela helped me out of the room. I waited outside patiently, while Lucy placed her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her and I gave her a little smile. I turned my head around once I heard Angela coming back out. Once she closed the door, she made her way over to me and brought me back to my hospital room.

Author's Note: 

Ummm I'm back and writing on this book again. Sorry this was a short chapter, I completely forgot what I'm doing with this book, but anyways hope y'all liked it