seventeen

*Isabella's p.o.v*

It takes up a couple of minutes to talk to the principal. Angela and Wesley introduced themselves and I sat there watching them. When they finished we all went out into the hall.

Angela: be safe okay? Text us if you need help

Me: okay *I smile*

Wesley: Bye Isabella be safe *he smiles*

I nod and waved at them goodbye. I watched them as they walk out of the school. Once I saw them leave, I looked down at the paper I was handed. It was my schedule. I started following it and heading up to my first class. Once I got to my class, I sat down in the very back. I looked down at my desk and I go on my phone. The teacher started to talked about the lesson and I try to listen but it's hard to.

When class ended I had no clue what was going on and I walked out to get to my next class. This class had a lot of boys in it and once I walked in they started whistling. I get kind of uncomfortable so I walked up to an empty desk and sat down. I zipped up my jacket to cover some skin that I was showing and looked down at my hands. I was kind of shaking and I get embarrassed. Just when the bell rings someone approaches me and starts to tap my shoulder.

Random girl: Hey that's my seat

Me: So? Find a new one.

Random girl: *she looks at me in disbelief and starts to bother me more* can you just stand up and find another one

Me: dude it's a chair. Why don't you go find a new one

Random girl: new girl, let me just start of with this. I'm not a person you should mess with.

Me: *sarcastically* ahh I'm so scared *I stand up and look at her in the face*

Random girl: *she pushes me a bit*

Me: Dude what's your problem

Random girl: you are

Me: *I push her back a little harder than she did* get the fuck out of my face before you get hurt even more

She walks away and I sat back down. The lesson goes on and I fear eyes staring at me. I turn around and I see the girl staring right at me. I look at her dead in her eyes and stick up my middle finger. This gets her mad so I turned back around facing the front of the class.

When the bell rang I left the class and went over to my locker. I put some of my things in there and I walk away with my other stuff. I see the girl walking in the hallways and she bumps into me on purpose.

Me: dude what the fuck is your problem

Random girl: I told you not to mess with me

After she said that she walked away and so did I. I walked into my next class and I hear a familiar voice. I look up and I see her. I walk over to her and I tap her shoulder.

Me: T?

Tamara: Bella! *she stands up* what are you doing here?

Me: well I go here now

Tamara: oh my god!! Come on sit right here

Me: thanks *I smile at her* I've had quite a day

Tamara: what's wrong?

Me: just this girl. She got mad at me for taking 'her' chair and now wherever I go and see her she keeps messing with me

Tamara: well if you ever need me to fight someone for you I'm always here *she smiles at me*

Me: I can fight my own battles you know this *I look at her*

Tamara: well the offer is there whenever you want to take it

Me: hey what's up with the new clothes, makeup, and jewelry?

Tamara: I just had some extra money. You know I had to treat myself *she smiles*

Me: hey wanna walk home with me today?

Tamara: yeah sure. I live a couple minutes away from here

Me: okay then I'll walk you home *i smile*

We keep on talking throughout the class. When the bell rings we go straight to lunch. Tamara tries to make me eat but I decline her offer. We sat down on a table and I watch as Tamara is eating her food. I get kind of bored so I go ahead and use my phone. I turn around because I feel a presence of someone unwanted.