1.

Your character was a threat to Gotham. You might not have been one of those villains who wanted to take over the world, and you didn't have any special superpowers, but you were still a threat.

Various thefts from the lab were your doing. At first, you stole special drugs that were supposed to relieve pain. Over time, the entire facility became your property.

Suspicious kidnappings began, and the rescued victims never recovered. Maybe because they were your lab rats.

You have become a target for both heroes and anti-heroes. Still, no one has been able to catch you yet. And you had your eye on two.

To get your hands on them, you set a trap. You attacked a civilian in the area where your real target was on patrol. The screams quickly called Nightwing to you, bringing a wide smile to your face.

"Let her go," he said, getting into a fighting position.

Only now did you notice that you were holding a girl. You did as the hero told you, and the blonde ran away. It's just you and Nightwing left.

You grabbed the crowbar and ran towards the young man. You started a fight that lasted until you were knocked to the ground. More so, you were lying on your back, pressed to the ground by the hero sitting on top of you. An even bigger smile appeared on your lips. From below, Nightwing also looked extremely attractive.

Your reaction surprised him. Caught off guard, he didn't notice you reach into your pocket and pull out a syringe. It wasn't until you stuck the needle into his thigh that he realized what was happening.

Nightwing quickly got off of you, this time taking a defensive pose. You slowly stood up, keeping your eyes on the man.

"What... What did you do to me?" he asked, feeling suddenly dizzy.

"Shh..." you took a few steps towards Nightwing, seeing that he was about to faint. "The fun is just beginning."

***
Hope you'll like it. 
Thanks from the mountain - Glacier