6.

Includes: sex toys, blindfold, handcuffs, handjob, orgasm denial, overstimulation

The towel was pleasant to the touch. So fluffy. And even though Dick didn't want to touch things that had anything to do with you, he couldn't help himself. Especially since the towel was heated on the radiator especially for him.

The hero didn't feel so bad any more when you entered the bathroom. Covered up, he didn't feel as much discomfort as you scanned his body. There was one more thing that surprised the man — you handed him clothes.

"I'll be waiting outside. I prepared dinner. You slept through yesterday's dinner and today's breakfast, and I didn't have the heart to wake you up" you said cheerfully, as if you weren't the reason for the hero's exhaustion. Or as if you didn't know what happened to him in the office where you were examining the plant.

Dick nodded. When you left, he sat on the edge of the tub, lost in thoughts. Was it a dream? Did those vines really...? Or maybe he hasn't woken up from this hell yet?

He put the shirt on and felt friction on his nipples. He flinched as if electrocuted, then looked under his shirt. Theoretically, everything looked normal. Only his nipples were standing, slightly swollen and pink.

The man finally left the bathroom. He stood next to you, not knowing where he should go next. Once again, you wrapped your arms around his waist and guided him. The lab was huge, so you always had something special ready in case Dick wanted something from you. And you knew it would happen soon. Probably today. And then you'll send Red Hood your location.

You smiled wider as you felt Dick unconsciously move closer to you. You finally reached the room, where platters of steaming food sat on the table. The smell made the hero's mouth water, and his stomach made a longing sound.

Too focused on the meal, the black-haired man didn't notice a made bed with a large box on it in the corner of the room. His attention was too glued to satisfying his hunger, so how could he be blamed for such an obvious slip-up?

While eating, you stared at your loved one as if enchanted. You were happy that he liked what you prepared. He looked so adorable, stuffing his cheeks like that.

You accidentally ran your foot over Dick's leg. He suddenly straightened up and moved away a bit. However, you saw the red that decorated his cheeks.

Grayson felt a sudden heat fill him. He felt a little dizzy, but he ignored it. Food was more important now, he didn't know when his next meal would be.

Each passing minute was getting harder for the man. The plates on the table were already empty, and he felt as if he still hadn't eaten enough. The hunger he felt when he was caught by the vines returned.

The hero sighed deeply as you started clearing the table. You stole a glance at him, the smile never leaving your lips.

"What happened? Are you still hungry? Or maybe... Do you have the strength and willingness to do something else?" you asked, your eyes twinkling. It was starting.

"N-no..." he muttered, scared.

You put the dishes away so you could take them to the sink and wash them later. You had something much more important and enjoyable to do.

You leaned over Nightwing, your chest pressed against his back. You tangled the fingers of your left hand in the black locks and pulled gently. Your other hand was placed on his sternum and slowly began to move it down.

"Are you sure?"

The man felt your breath on his ear, which made him feel even hotter.

Dick didn't answer. He tilted his head back, resting it on your shoulder. You slowly pulled away, and the hero arched up to feel your touch as long as possible.