4.

Includes: bondage, sex toys, overstimulation, piss kink

When Grayson finally woke up, he was in a completely different place. His hands were tied above his head, forcing him to sit almost straight. He looked around the room, which was extremely bright. In front of him was a large armchair with tables on both sides. It took Dick a moment to recognize the items on top of them, but as soon as he did, he tried to free himself again.

He tried to get back on his feet. Only after his defeat did he notice that they too were tied down, allowing him only a slight bend in his knees. He couldn't even put them together to somehow cover his private parts.

The door slowly opened, revealing your figure. You approached him with a tray in your hands. You couldn't let your loved one starve to death.

You knelt down next to the man and took the bowl of groats and a spoon in your hand.

"Open your mouth," you said cheerfully, bringing the portion to his mouth.

Dick turned away from you and you sighed heavily. You didn't expect such resistance.

"Come on... You must have strength... Even to free yourself," you said the last sentence with difficulty. You didn't want Grayson to run away from you. You wanted him to also love you like you loved him.

Reluctantly, Dick turned back to you and gently opened his mouth. You fed the man with a smile, ignoring his suspicious look. After all, you didn't add anything to the food, how could you?!

When there was nothing left in the bowl, you took a cup of warm, no longer hot, tea in your hand. You put a straw in it and held it up to Nightwing. The poor guy must have been terribly thirsty.

"I didn't know how much sugar you usually add. Sorry if you don't like bitter."

Dick didn't answer you. He remained stubbornly silent, as if he didn't know that this was slightly upsetting you. At least he was drinking.

When he let go of the straw, you took the tray and placed it on an empty table. You slowly walked over to the toys you had prepared, waiting for Nightwing to snap.

You picked up the rod, the same one you used yesterday, and showed it to the man. He still didn't speak. He probably liked the feeling of having something in all his holes, filled to the brim.

You were about to return to him with the toy in your hand when he protested quietly.

"Please... Anything but this..." he muttered.

Your expression turned concerned. You looked straight into blue eyes full of desperation. Such a beautiful sight. And intended only for you.

"I'm so glad you're communicating your needs," you put the toy down, then picked up something else. "Then we'll have some fun..."

You walked over to Dick and knelt down. You laid out the items, giving him a chance to look and guess what you had in store for him.

You grabbed the butt plug where the cable came out, straight to the regulator. You began to slowly push it into the man's anus, and he tensed his thighs.

"Calm down or it won't fit. And you know I don't like using force," the memory of last time came flooding back and Nightwing became obedient again. He knew he wouldn't get anything now anyway. At least you didn't drug him with anything.

You wrapped special adhesive tape around the hero's thigh, thus glueing the remote control. You stood back for a moment, admiring your handiwork, before grabbing another toy — a cock ring.

Slowly and carefully, you placed it on Nightwing's member so that the vibrating part rested perfectly on his balls.

"Look at this, we're engaged," you said, running your finger along his cock.