7.

Includes: handjob, overstimulation, milking, eggs (kind of)

The box really was a sign of how well you predicted everything. You grabbed Jason by the collar and pushed him onto the bed so he landed next to Dick. You grabbed his wrists with one hand behind his back and then leaned over him, almost lying down as you did so.

You removed the cloth from Nightwing's eyes and tied it around the other man's wrists. Dick finally opened his eyes and saw the other Robin, all red in the face. His eyes welled up as he tried to break free and failed.

Only now, when he compared you to Red Hood, did the hero say that you were small. Even smaller than himself, although you didn't let him feel it. And yet now, with Jason on his knees in front of you, his head in the pillow, you looked like you towered over them. Seeing you handle the much larger Todd awakened something in him. Did he look like that too when you were "treating him"?

You slowly removed Jason's pants and then reached for a syringe with some substance. The handcuffs jingled again, hitting the bed frame. You smiled softly before inserting the needle into the flesh.

"Take it easy, Jay... You'll soon feel as good as Dickie... He himself will tell you how well I treat him, won't he?" with the last word, you focused your eyes on Dick.

He immediately looked away, not wanting to answer. What was he supposed to say? That you managed to destroy it? Can he lie to Jason that he's fine? That he wanted to become like that?

"Right?" you repeated, placing both hands on Red Hood's buttocks. Your eyes darkened, causing Grayson's heart rate to increase.

"Ye...yes..."

The drug should be starting to work by now. You moved away from Jason for a moment to confirm this, and then moved on to more specific fun.

"Unfortunately, I won't use my penis again..." you said, and it was hard to tell from your voice whether the sadness was real or fake. "But don't worry, I have much more to offer."

You patted Jason's thigh before grabbing his cock. The man reacted immediately, although not in the way you wanted.

"You bitch..." he gasped, loud enough that even the pillow couldn't drown it out. "Wait until I break free, and you'll be fucking begging for your life..."

"Behave yourself and nothing will happen to you," you replied, the threat in your voice very clear. You placed your other hand on Todd's back, pressing him further into the bed.

You started moving your hand slowly, using your thumb to massage the head of his cock. The man was trembling, still trying to free himself. Dick watched in horror, looking away whenever you glanced his way. You finally let go of Jason to grab his hair and put your arm under his chest. You lifted the man so that he was now kneeling, his back against you.

"You have a better view now, honey," you whispered, placing your hand on Red Hood's lower abdomen.

"You..." Jason began, ignoring how your fingers wrapped around his penis again. "You're crazy..." A groan escaped his lips as you lightly dug your nails into his skin.

You didn't comment on it, instead kissing his neck. It wasn't long before his cum stained your fingers.

You muttered something dissatisfied, then placed your hand over Jason's mouth.

"Lick it."

The black-haired man turned his head, and you sighed. You didn't like violence, but what can you do? Otherwise, you won't teach him obedience...

You pinched the man's nipple, making Jason scream. You immediately took advantage of the opportunity and pushed your fingers between his lips.

"Don't bite," you said, and the tone of your voice made Jason afraid to disobey.