8.

Includes: bondage, sounding, orgasm control, edging, overstimulation, anal sex, losing consciousness

You got out of bed with a smile on your face. You had a full day of work ahead of you, and you couldn't wait. You quickly prepared breakfast and took one portion to Nightwing. You, wanting to see Jason as soon as possible, ate in a hurry. Then, as if on wings, you went to the room where Jason was.

"You're already not sleeping?" you asked, to which you were answered by incomprehensible gibberish.

You smiled and walked over to the man. Metal clashed against metal as Red Hood tried to free his hands. You slowly removed the scarf from his mouth, letting it fall around the man's neck.

"You sick fuck..."

"I told you, we don't talk like that here," you ruffled his hair, but quickly removed your hand, avoiding Jason's teeth. "And we don't bite. Unless you want something in your mouth again."

"You'll see, Batman will find us and wash away this one of yours." Before the man could say anything more, you put the scarf back on him, preventing him from speaking.

"Do you really think he'll show up here?" you took a short break, watching his reaction. "And even if he will, it will be too late. Dickie is already loving me back, and you will soon too."

You ran your fingers down Jason's chest and stomach, ending at his lower abdomen. A moment later, slowly, millimetre by millimetre, you began to slide them towards the man's penis.

Jason kept trying to flex, just so you wouldn't touch him more than necessary. You also saw his cock slowly getting hard.

Maybe Jason protested more than Dick. But this will help you break him faster. After all, he wouldn't act like this if he wasn't afraid of enjoying it. And looking at his body's reactions...

You leaned down gently and kissed his forehead. As you pulled your mouth away, Red Hood headbutted your chin so hard you had to take a few steps back.

How you didn't like violence.

You moved your jaw a few times before grabbing Jason's cheeks, digging your fingers in painfully. You forced him to get up slightly and look at you.

"Apparently you were trained by Batman too," you said coldly, and a soft groan of pain escaped the man caused by your nails. "Just remember, you're not alone here. And I have complete control over you. It's up to you to decide whether you will love me painlessly or forcefully."

You let go of him, turquoise eyes looking at you, scared and surprised by your outburst.

"Well, since you're acting like Dick," the smile curved your lips again and your voice took on a cheerful tone. "Then you will be punished similarly."

You left for a moment to get your toys. You could have taken them earlier, but the urge to see your loved ones as soon as possible made you a little giddy.

It didn't take long for you to come back. Jason continued to lie on the bed as if ready for you. Unfortunately, as soon as he saw you in the doorway, he tried to free himself again, this time with more force.

He looked so cute...

You've watched Red Hood's actions long enough to be prepared. Jason had no chance of freeing himself. You took care of that exactly.

You put on your gloves and then took the bottle in your hand. You poured some lube on your hand and soon grabbed the man's member. You spread the substance along the entire length, focusing especially on the head of his penis.

Jason was breathing heavily, trying to get away from you. Gibberish escaped his mouth, and you could only guess that it was a string of curses.

You finally pulled out your favourite toy, the rod. It acted like a magic wand, causing fear and obedience. And the pleasure it brought only brought them closer to your love.