2.

Includes: handjob, slightly blowjob, sounding, bondage

Dick woke up feeling suddenly cold. He slowly opened his eyes, returning to full consciousness. Drops of water flowed down his naked body, causing discomfort.

He was tied to a chair. He tried to break the bonds somehow, but to no avail. He also had some cloth tied around his mouth, so he couldn't speak at all.

Nightwing looked around the unfamiliar room. The semi-darkness hid most of it, but he could make out a sliver of a figure to his right.

"I was afraid I had given you too much," you said, coming out from behind the man. "You slept quite a long time, after all."

You appeared in the light, that terrible smile on your face again. Dick tensed his muscles, once again trying to free himself. As you began to approach the man, you saw even more fear in his gaze.

"Who would have guessed that this famous hero is actually the adopted child of a businessman? Do you think daddy is already looking for you, or will he start tomorrow?" you rested your hands on his thighs, dangerously close to his sensitive places.

An unintelligible gibberish escaped Nightwing's mouth as he tried unsuccessfully to move away from you. You also noticed how his eyes got glassy. Such a beautiful view...

You removed one hand and ran your fingertips over the head of his cock.

You felt Dick shudder. Your infatuation with him grew even more. You brought your face closer to his, seeing the first tears roll down his cheeks.

Your lips slowly attached to his neck. You grabbed his member more comfortably and began to slowly raise and lower your hand.

The black-haired man's muffled screams were music to your ears. The heated body seemed perfect for you to touch.

After some time, you felt the man's penis swell. You could have gone to the next step.

You broke away from the hero and took a few steps back. Teary eyes, heavy chest heaving — it was a sight you will remember every day.

You went to a place hidden from Nightwing's eyes. There, you put on latex gloves and then reached for a small, carefully packed box.

You returned to the light. Dick watched you carefully, afraid of what might be going through your mind. He was especially afraid of what you were holding.

The gentle smile never left your lips the whole time, not even for a moment. You slowly lifted the lid and threw it on the ground. Then you pulled out the rod.

You threw the rest of the packaging behind you and approached the hero, who was struggling again. You knelt between his knees, Dick's erection before your eyes.

You kissed his length, then ran your tongue along it. The man tensed his thighs, trying to close his legs.

You grabbed his member with your hand to stabilize it. You slowly started pushing the toy inside, ignoring the tearful pleas. I mean, begging, I guess. You could only tell by the tone of his voice and the drops of water that appeared on your gloves.

"Easy..." you said in a sweet voice. "Soon you will feel incredible pleasure."

When you reached the end, Dick awkwardly moved his hips as if it would help him get rid of the discomfort.

"Adorable..." you muttered, standing up.

You pulled out another, this time much smaller, package from your coat pocket. You placed the pill inside on your tongue, and then removed the cloth from the man's mouth. Before he could protest, you kissed him. You forced his lips to open and soon pushed your tongue between them.

The medicine stayed in Dick's mouth. You broke away from him and held his jaw with your hand to make sure he didn't spit out. It's like taking care of a sick kitty...

It's time to start having fun. And unfortunately, you don't have much time.