~To Act~

Chapter warning: Heavy talk of past sexual violence, and a failed attempt, heavy gore.

Stepping foot inside the secret little place, your eyes widened. You kept to Alastor, following him over to the bar. You take a seat beside him. "Fruity and light for my darling. Whiskey for me." Alastor ordered before anything else. "Live up to expectation?"

You nod, staring at the people dancing, smoking, and drinking. It's so much more than movies or images could have grasped. You can't believe your eyes. Then again, all of this is so fantastical. You don't even notice how he added my in front darling when talking about you. Instead of the darling or the doll, he used my. You people watch for a bit trying to take everything in. "I don't think I could describe the wonder even if I tried to Al." Your star-struck expression answered him, but your words are nice. He enjoys listening to you talk.

He enjoys idle chit-chat... enjoys your company. Doesn't wish to butcher you... just yet. And has these weird sensations in his chest that follow things you do.

Could this be twisted... haha no! He doesn't feel for others. He is not interested at all.

Yet his little fox is something.

Their drinks come, and he hands you your drink before he picks his own up. He does love the burn of whiskey.

He watches you tilt your head, sipping on the drink. "Not to your taste?"

"It's sweet?"

"Why, of course. I do know my darlings taste after all."

Now that time you do almost choke on the liquor. Did he just? No no, not in that way. He... doesn't mean you don't flush and look away.

Alastor hums to himself at your reaction. He does love that face of yours when you get all flustered. You are already a doll, but done up like this, he can't describe it with words. You just do something to him nobody has ever done before.

You turn back to Alastor, finally getting a good look at him. His hair is pulled back. Well, what there is anyway. The little pony is attractive. The way the front pieces frame his face... the red and black tux he wears... "Did I mention you look regal tonight?" You hum with a small smile.

Alastor chuckles a bit, leaning back against the bar. "I believe you did not until right then."

"I mean, you always look good, suppose I forgot to state it." His turn to nearly choke on his drink. Were you trying to flirt? If so, you're awful at it.

"Such an honor to receive such high esteem from a doll of such high standards." He smirks, swishing his drink in his hand. "However did the angel end up complimenting me?"

You try not to kick your legs. Angel, angel, holy! Not dear or darling... angel. "You smooth m- gentleman." He chuckles at your near slip-up.

He's satisfied with your fluster, though. He's never liked flirting. Never thought of it as anything but an annoyance, yet fuck do you do things. He doesn't understand it. How? Why? It just has to be his utter excitement to slowly corrupt your angelic sense of self.

Either way, he can't get over you. You're perfect. The perfect fox. His perfect corruptible angel.

"Is this all you do when you come to these places?" You tilt your head, finishing your glass and asking for another.

"Oh no, Alastors a dancer." Mimzy seems to show up from nowhere.

Oh, you know that one. But no way is he- and he's dragging you away from the bar to the dance floor. You send a glare to Mimzy, who waves and sits to watch your drinks.