xiii

Soon, it was finally time for PE. Phoebe leapt out of her chair and speed walked to the gym, wanting as much time as possible in class with Regina. As she was getting changed, Regina walked in. Phoebe looked up, giving Regina a shy smile, which Regina returned. Phoebe then watched as Regina set down her bag and took off her shirt, revealing a hot pink lace bra. Phoebe, who may have been staring for too long, was knocked out of her stare by Regina (who had a light blush and became flustered realising that Phoebe was staring at her boobs) laughing "Hey, eyes up here, creep!". Phoebe blushed as she quickly looked away, "sorry, spaced out I guess." She then quickly finished getting ready and left the change rooms.

"Okay class, today you - in your partners - are going to be creating a fitness routine that you'll then have to teach to the class next Friday. This is worth 25% of your grade, so make sure it's good and put as much time in it as you can, including outside of class!" The class, including Phoebe, groaned; she hated having to present something to the class. And, she also hated having to do class work outside of that class, what's the point??

Regina and Phoebe walked together to a secluded corner of the gym, where they could work out their routine without distractions.
"Okay, so I think we should start off with squats, how many do you think we should do?" Regina asked.
"Im not sure, do you want me to demonstrate while you tell me what to do, so we can see how it flows?"
"Sure. Maybe start off with like 10 squats and see from there."
"Okay." Phoebe said, beginning the workout. As she focused on counting the squats, Regina was focusing on Phoebe's gym short covered butt flexing as she moved. She bit her lip, staring intensely and blushing. Phoebe, finally noticing this, stopped her workout and said, "Hey, eyes up here, creep!" Copying what Regina had said before.
"Sorry." Regina said quickly, turning her head away. Phoebe laughed.

"What exercise should we do next?" Regina asked.
"Maybe jumping jacks?"
"Is that just and excuse for you to watch my boobs bounce?" Regina teased, smirking. Gosh, that smirk, Phoebe sighed dreamily.
"Uh. No. What?" Phoebe stuttered, flustered.
"I'm just kidding, that's a good idea!" Regina said, putting her hand on Phoebe's shoulder comfortingly. Phoebe blushed.
"Okay, lets do it then!" Phoebe said enthusiastically. Soon enough, class was over.