xxxi

Phoebe has barely reached her fist up to knock on the door before Regina flung it open, tugging Phoebe's arm and pulling her into her home. Phoebe smiled at the blonde's eagerness, moving her feet quickly.

"I've got the house all to myself tonight," Regina smirked, "My mom's out on a date." Phoebe smiled in response.

As soon at they entered Regina's room, Regina pushed Phoebe up against the now closed door, sloppily kissing her in desperation. Phoebe kissed her back, melting under Regina's touch. Regina then removed her lips from Phoebe's, then pulling her towards her bed. She pushed Phoebe down so that she was laying on her back, then getting on top of her. Regina straddled Phoebe as Phoebe clutched Regina's thighs. Regina then began to kiss down Phoebe's neck, likely leaving hickeys. Phoebe moaned at the sensation. Regina, heading the brunette moan, began to go harder, sucking at Phoebe's sensitive skin on her neck. She then sat back up. Phoebe whined at the loss of touch.

"Take your dress off." Regina ordered, then doing the same with her own shirt. Phoebe obliged, quickly pulling her dress over her head and throwing it to the side, now only in her bralette. Phoebe's eyes lingered on Regina's breasts. I mean, how could she not, they were right in front of her face. Regina then began to attack Phoebe's neck and chest again, now groping at Phoebe's bra-clad breasts. Phoebe relished in the feeling. Regina then began to inch down to Phoebe's stomach, still leaving a line of harsh kisses as she went. She then began to pull Phoebe's underwear down. Phoebe gasped and breathed heavily in anticipation. The two girls then jumped at a sudden loud noise.

"Regina, Honey? I'm home!" Regina's mom yelled out to her. Regina groaned in frustration, moving away from the brunette. Phoebe sighed, so close. The two girls then hastily put their clothes back on before Regina's mom could enter the room and find them in their underwear. They had only just gotten presentable before Regina's mom opened the door without knocking.

"Oh, hi Phoebe!" She greeted the brunette, not realising she was there.
"Hi," Phoebe responded awkwardly.
"I thought you were on a date?" Regina asked, frustrated at her mom for interrupting.
"Yeah I was, but then the funniest thing happened! I saw Phoebe and another girl at the restaurant I was supposed to be at. I thought that was pretty suspicious, so after a while I blew the guy off and headed home." She said, raising an eyebrow at Phoebe. Before Phoebe had a chance to explain herself, Regina spoke up.
"Yeah, that's just Cady. Phoebe's pretending she's into her as revenge because she tried to break us up."
"Ohhh." Reginas mom trailed off, confused but trying to wrap her head around it.
"Hey, uh, I think I should head home. Aaron's probably worried about me." Phoebe said awkwardly, leaving Regina's room hastily. Regina said a quick goodbye, which Phoebe returned before she walked out the door and drove home.

-
-
-

"What's that on your neck?" Janis' question pulled Phoebe out of her thoughts. She had been daydreaming about her night with Regina all morning, wondering when they'd get a chance.
"Oh, I just burnt myself." Phoebe said, covering her neck thinking Janis had spotted a hickey; Phoebe had spent most of her time before school trying to cover up the marks Regina had haphazardly left the night prior.
"No, I mean that necklace," Janis said, pointing to the gold 'R' chain Phoebe had absentmindedly put on that morning, "Is that an R?"
"Oh, no," Phoebe deflected, holding the pendant in her fingers, "It's a P. For Phoebe, obviously." She lied. Janis just nodded in response. Cady cuddled up closer to Phoebe, which honestly made her uncomfortable but she had to pretend to like it, so she plastered a grin on her face, hoping it was believable.

Both Janis and Damien smiled at the "couple", both saying "awwww" in unison. Phoebe internally cringed, looking across the room to the Plastics table, where Regina was already glaring. When Janis and Damien's attention turned to something other than Phoebe, Phoebe sent Regina a sorry look. Regina's face softened.

Gretchen noticed this exchange and grew suspicious; did Regina know about her and Cady's plan? No, Gretchen reassured herself, Regina would have ruined her life by now if she knew.

The bell then rang, signalling it was time for PE class.