3

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 3 The scary zombies in the stairwell

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

The car drove to the underground parking lot of the community. Lin Wei looked at the environment outside before getting out of the car.

A twisted figure came into her sight, and Lin Wei's pupils shrank. Even if that person turned into a zombie, he couldn't hide his conspicuous outfit. He was wearing red clothes and green pants, with dreadlocks and a big gold chain hanging around his neck. , now grinning at the wall.

Lin Wei felt a little uneasy, because this zombie was on her only path, and she had to enter through the door next to it if she wanted to take the stairs!

Its really a mess, she only has a kitchen knife, what should I do!

Suddenly, she remembered the power of the S-class tank, so just hit another one! It's just that the car can't drive in due to the tricky position the zombie is standing in.

"Carl, turn around and open the window."

Soon, Lin Wei figured out a way to point the front of the car at the zombie. Then she took out a bottle of mineral water, pointed it at the zombie and held it hard to attract its attention.

Bang, a full bottle of mineral water hit the zombie's calf. The zombie immediately turned its head, roared as soon as it saw her, and then walked over stiffly.

Lin Wei curled her lips and smiled, silently calculating the distance in her heart, 3.2.1...

"Karl, hit him!"

Lin Wei issued the order when the zombies were still two meters away from the tank.

With a bang, everything returned to calm.

【Ding! Kill a junior zombie ×1 and get points ×10]

Lin Wei exhaled, asked Karl to open the car door, and then put the chariot into his backpack. The items produced by this system actually did not occupy the backpack compartment.

She held the kitchen knife in her hand and walked towards the stairwell, taking every step carefully, for fear that a terrible zombie would rush out of the stairwell, which would really break her heart.

I was really afraid of what would happen. As soon as I reached the second floor, I stretched my head and looked up, and saw a zombie walking around on the second floor. It was such a small place, and it could easily see itself. !

No matter how good your skills are, you are still afraid of kitchen knives!

Fight!

Lin Wei gritted his teeth, picked up the kitchen knife and rushed forward. The zombie immediately noticed Lin Wei when he heard the footsteps, and was about to bite Lin Wei with all his teeth and claws.

She slashed at the zombie's neck. The kitchen knife got stuck in the bone and could not be taken out.

What the hell!

A gray-blue hand with sharp nails was less than a punch away from her.

Lin Wei quickly ducked sideways, then kicked the zombie on the waist, causing the zombie to fall to the ground with a thud.

Such rubbish?

There was no time to think too much, Lin Wei took advantage of this moment and ran away without a trace.