148

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 148: Sacrifice to the Witch

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

But doing this consumes her brain cells and energy.

Letting the mice act as her eyes, she quickly sketched out a small half of the map of Wuling City. She saw a very mysterious place, a bit like an altar, which should be the site for worshiping witches.

A strange figure floats in the center of the altar, offering sacrifices to the witch!

The witch's empty eyes stared in her direction, making her hair stand on end. The next moment, her eyes hurt and she closed her eyes uncontrollably. Two traces of blood flowed down the corners of her eyes, which frightened Zhao Mengmeng and the others. Jump.

"Sister Weiwei!"

Zhao Mengmeng quickly supported Lin Wei's shaky body with a worried look on her face.

Su Xiaoyang also came over and held Lin Wei's other arm: "Sister Weiwei, are you okay?"

Lin Wei shook her head and said, "It's okay."

The sacrificial witch was so powerful that she could actually launch a spiritual attack on her through a mouse from such a distance. If the system hadn't helped cut it off, she would have been completely blinded.

"What did you see?"

"It should be the sacrificial witch you mentioned. She is dressed like a witch and holds a scepter in her hand. She is very tall, measuring seven or eight meters tall. She is completely out of the realm of human beings."

"Yes, the Wuling tribe is not human to begin with. They have three eyes."

Li Yang flinched a little. He was not afraid of anything but ghosts. It was really scary.

"Why don't we go back? This witch is too powerful."

"Don't be afraid. Her limbs are tied by thick chains. She can only stay on the altar and cannot move."

Taoist Priest Qingxin looked astonished: "With such a powerful race as the Wuling Clan, how can a family of priests be trapped?"

Su Xiaoyang frowned and said, "Didn't you say that there are two types of witch spirits? Maybe what we see is evil witches."

Tang Lu also echoed: "It's very possible."

Lin Wei didn't have much fear. They were all souls, so the soul mirror was definitely useful. It had to be of some use after spending so many federal coins to buy it.

He made a decision immediately: "Go to the altar and have a look."

The road map to Wuling City has been engraved in my mind.

It was far away from the city gate. Lin Wei led the way, followed by the Sharks, the escort team, and the people from Jun Nanshan. They were tense and ready to form defenses at any time.

Along the way, we also encountered many floating soul bodies. As soon as they got within five meters of Lin Wei's body, they were sucked into the soul mirror.

Holding the Soul Mirror, it was like entering a deserted place.

The soul body was put into the soul mirror, but the witchcraft weapon held by the soul body fell to the ground and was put away by Lin Wei and the others.