83

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 83 Qi Heng reappears

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Want to find Qi Heng? I can look for him."

Su Xiaoyang just wants to earn some performance and prove his worth.

Lin Wei looked at Su Xiaoyang's somewhat pale face and said, "Don't worry, you are just right. Your superpower has been consumed so much. Let's wait until it recovers."

Su Xiaoyang smiled knowingly and nodded.

Because Su Xiaoyang didn't want to live in the laboratory, Lin Wei arranged for her to live in a suite.

Maybe because she stayed in Qi's Building for a long time, she was very repulsive to the people in the laboratory.

Lin Wei asked the people in the laboratory to continue studying the superpower growth agent.

She will prepare all the required materials.

She also released the news that anyone with ability can join the experimental building.

[Yang Chen: Sister Wei, someone is looking for you outside the restaurant. 】

Lin Wei received Yang Chen's message, replied with a good word and walked towards the restaurant.

When I arrived at the place, I saw Wang Yi, whom I hadn't seen for a long time. Was he looking for me?

"Boss Lin, long time no see."

Wang Yi smiled and said hello, and Lin Wei smiled back and said: "Long time no see, what are you doing?"

"That's it. Since I returned to the team, I have taken a team of people to contact other bases. Captain Jun asked me to give you this, which is some basic information about other bases."

Wang Yi took out a thick booklet and handed it to Lin Wei.

Lin Wei was a little confused. It was very convenient to give her things directly through the Paradise Card.

He took the booklet and flipped through it. The ones in front were all large bases with tens of thousands of people, and there were also some small ones, ranging from hundreds to thousands.

No wonder I haven't seen Wang Yi for several months. He is now acting as a liaison officer.

"If you have anything to do, just say it."

Wang Yi said with a serious face: "Recently, a new evil organization has emerged. It is doing evil in the area two hundred miles away from the Paradise Base, killing colleagues, and many women have been imprisoned and become prisoners. It is terrible to watch."

"Our people also tried to rescue them, but all failed. Those people were all superpowers, and their levels were very high. They even raised zombies in the base to obtain higher-level crystal nuclei. Maintain your practice.

Lin Wei:! ! !

"Where's your Captain Jun? With his ability, it shouldn't be difficult to rescue those people, right?"

"Captain Jun is on a mission and it will probably take a long time to come back. He asked me to come find you. We are willing to pay you to join us in this rescue operation."

Jun Hao left the base two days ago to perform a secret mission, and his return date is uncertain.

Lin Wei thought about it and agreed. It would also be good to let the guards practice their skills.