39

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 39: Talking too much will lead to tears

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

The direction they now distribute leaflets has become the only way outside major official bases.

I heard from Jun Hao that Shuguang Base was frequently attacked by zombie waves, and the same was true for other official bases. Each major base had formed a special ability team to deal with zombie attacks.

But there were still heavy casualties, because the aerial attack by the mutated birds was simply impossible to guard against.

The sharp claws of first-level zombies can easily shatter pre-apocalyptic buildings. Only the defenses of first-level gold and earth superpowers are difficult to break through.

However, there are currently not many people who have these two abilities.

Fortunately, they were surprised to find that as time goes by, almost everyone has the possibility of awakening supernatural powers.

We can only see whether the reserve force can be mobilized.

Yang Chen has been squatting outside the Gujiang Base recently, handing out leaflets when he sees people coming out. It can be said that he is very dedicated.

Because Lin Wei said that as long as he gets a tenant in the future, it will be regarded as a performance. If he gets over 100 tenants, he will be rewarded with a piece of third-level armor.

Because the tenants don't know her weapon armor level, she is divided according to her abilities. The third level is D-level armor.

Zombies of level 3 and below cannot break through the defense. This is a life-saving weapon, so Yang Chen fought hard.

However, Xiang Xueliang did not follow him, but took a leave of absence to take the students who had awakened their powers out for extracurricular practice.

He is no longer a physical education teacher, but a teacher of special abilities.

Breastfeeding a baby never stops for a moment.

I have no choice but to walk on the path I chose even on my knees.

Fortunately, these children are very sensible and obedient. They never cause him trouble, and he is willing to take them with him.

There is no need to worry about Yang Chen. He is very worry-free. He can't even beat him now.

I guess he is about to reach the second level, and he has a very powerful lightning attack ability, so his future is limitless.

Yang Chen was staying quietly in the car at the moment. He had not received any news about someone binding the chip in the past few days, and he was almost going moldy with his idle time.

So, he decided to do door-to-door sales.

The car window was open, and while he was boredly watching the news on the tenant channel, he glanced at the entrance of the Furukawa base out of the corner of his eye.

The Gujiang Base is an underground air raid shelter with a high degree of safety, but no one can stand being without light for a long time.

The tenants' channel is chatting about what to eat for lunch today, which is very pleasant.