72

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 72 Yang Long

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

[Jun Hao: Sorry, I didnt help you. 】

[Lin Wei: Its okay. Ill go to the Linchuan base tomorrow to check. If its not available, you can look at nearby bases and youll always find it. 】

Although I was a little disappointed, there was nothing I could do about it.

She posted a notice on the tenant channel.

[Notice: The first-level rock fire pool in Element City will be reserved for reservation at 8 o'clock tomorrow night. It will officially open for business the day after tomorrow. One hundred thousand points can be used for three days.

Level 1 Rock Fire Pool: Suitable for level 1 to level 2 fire system power users. It can increase powers and forge bodies.

Please see the Element City announcement for specific details. 】

"Zhou Rui: It actually increases superpowers! That's great, I happen to be a fire superpower user."

"Chen Xixi: Woohoo, is there really no way to improve spatial abilities? The child has been at the first level for too long."

"Zhao Qi: I'm about to reach the third level. Will this be useful to me?"

"Lin Wei: It has an effect whether it is promoted from the first level to the second level, or from the second level to the third level."

"Did the fire-type superpowers charge money? Why are there no training pools for other superpowers?"

"That's right."

"Didn't you notice? There are the most fire-type superpowers."

"What? There are a lot of gold-type superpowers, okay?"

"Tch, there are a lot of wood elements."

"We space superpowers are the slowest to upgrade."

"Well, no one cares about the price?"

"Oh, I'm so confused. I subconsciously ignored the price. One hundred thousand points! It can only be used for three days."

"What's the point? Maybe you can upgrade from level one to level two in three days? This way you can earn points faster."

"What you said upstairs makes sense."

"..."

The next day, Lin Wei took Xiaoyu and Professor Yang, who wanted to report to his family that they were safe, to the Linchuan base.

She didn't know the specific address, but fortunately Professor Yang knew it.

The Linchuan base is built in an abandoned prison and is very large. According to Professor Yang, there are nearly 50,000 people in the Linchuan base.

It took about two hours of driving to arrive outside the Linchuan base.

I also received news from Jun Hao on the way.

[Jun Hao: A group of fire-type superpowers have formed a team to come to the Paradise Base. They all want to enter the rock fire pool to practice their superpowers, and they have escorted a group of survivors over. 】

[Lin Wei: Okay, Ill let someone receive you. 】

[Jun Hao: Yeah, a team of my people came to buy a batch of supplies. 】