138

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 138: The sharks enter the sea

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Sister Wei, I have reached the sixth level!"

Lin Wei: "!!!"

"Hahaha, I also broke through, level five!"

Zhao Mengmeng also made a breakthrough.

Lin Wei broke her defense.

"congratulations."

After sitting quietly under the plane tree for a while, several people said goodbye.

Taoist Master Qingxin took out a wooden box and handed it to Lin Wei: "Fellow Taoist Lin, I'm careful, please accept it."

"Then you're welcome."

Although she didn't know what it was, she wouldn't be polite.

After sending a few people away, Jiang Nanjun came to Wutong Courtyard.

In the living room, a tall black figure was pacing back and forth, looking very anxious.

Seeing Jiang Nanjun coming over, he quickly knelt down and said hoarsely: "Senior Sister."

"What are you doing!"

Jiang Nanjun frowned and took a step forward to help the person up.

But he refused to get up.

Jiang Nanjun sighed, ignored him, and sat down on the superior chair.

"Say it."

"Sister, please save my family."

"Junior Brother Zhang Qian, you should know that it has been so long since the natural disaster hit, and your family may have long been gone."

Jiang Nanjun was also helpless. When the natural disaster first came, the secret realm was forced to be closed for a long time. It was not until the snow disaster came that the secret realm was opened.

Most of these disciples in the secular world have relatives in the secular world, so naturally they are very concerned about him.

However, after they came out, they found that the world map had completely changed and they could not find their original home.

Moreover, it has been so long since the end of the world, and it is hard to tell whether their family members are still there or not.

"Sister, this is not just my idea. Everyone wants to go back and find their families. Even though they may be gone, they still want to know whether they are dead or alive."

"Junior brother, I didn't mean to stop you. If you want to leave Junnan Mountain, I won't stop you."

"Disciple knows, Senior Sister, we want Senior Brother Seventeen to come with us, do you think?"

Jiang Nanjun's face turned cold: "Although Junior Brother Seventeen can guide Dafa with his blood, he is only seven years old after all. One or two is fine. There are so many of you. Do you want him to die from exhaustion of his spiritual source?"

"This... ugh"

Zhang Qian's whole body went limp, looking defeated.

It has been so long since the end of the world, and most of their family members will not stay where they are. Even if they go back to look for them, they will not be able to find them. However, the inheritance disciple Shiqi Qingxue is the only one in Junnan Mountain who knows how to guide the Dafa with his blood. However, his age Too small and not very strong.