37

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 37 Wang Ergou

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"He is not a human being."

Ji Ze's hoarse voice sounded.

Everyone else was shocked, weren't they human?

Who is no longer human.

Everyone followed his gaze and pointed at the chef who was busy in the kitchen.

This chef also has a very down-to-earth name, Wang Ergou.

Could it be a dog?

Whatever you tell them now, they will believe it.

These mutated beasts can be big or small, and becoming a spirit doesn't seem to be anything special.

Professor Tu asked: "Oze, why do you think he is not a human being?"

Ji Zexi's words are like gold: "Laws."

"law"

Professor Tu frowned and observed with a pair of vicissitudes of life but full of wisdom eyes.

"Every step this man makes seems to have been carefully measured with a ruler. Look carefully to see if the vegetables he cuts are all the same size."

"Yes, I also found that after such a long time, he didn't make any movement to swallow his saliva."

"The time interval between blinks is also ten seconds each time."

"..."

The group of people directly analyzed it clearly for Wang Ergou.

Ji Ze stood up. The young man was very thin but very tall. His pale face was slightly excited.

He walked outside the kitchen and said to Wang Ergou inside: "Hello, I am Ji Ze."

"Hello, I am Wang Ergou."

When Wang Ergou heard the sound, he immediately stopped what he was doing, turned around and faced Ji Ze, showing a standard toothy smile.

"I want to be friends with you."

"Sorry, I'm just an ordinary chef."

"I am sixteen years old, what about you?"

"Sorry, I can't answer your question. Please go to the counter to order."

After Wang Ergou finished speaking, he continued his work.

Ji Ze curled his lips and returned to his seat without asking any more questions. He ignored what others were talking to him and didn't know what he was thinking.

Lin Wei returned home and heated up dinner. After eating, she lay on the sofa as if she was boneless. She checked her personal information.

【personal information:

Name: Lin Wei

Level: 1 (146//1000 households)

Gender: Female

Height:168cm

Weight:55kg

Physical fitness rating: D- (highest sss)

Power: Creation (Level 2)

Reputation: 123 points]

I haven't paid attention to it, but it turns out that I already have more than a hundred reputation points. In the system mall, there is a category of things that can only be purchased with reputation points.