Bonus: Draco Malfoy

A/N: In this chapter, we get Draco's POV from when he became a Death Eater over Christmas. It's the first time we get to see his thoughts and what he was thinking at that time. I was going to write it in third person POV, but I just couldn't bring myself to haha.

**

Sunday, 29th December, 1996

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I knew as soon as they stepped back in this house that something bad was going to happen. I could see the hungry and calculated looks on their faces, their eyes roaming down Madeline as though she was their fucking prey.

They might as well have licked their teeth and called it a day.

My hands were gripped on her shoulders, and my girl was trembling with what I could only assume was fear and humiliation. I needed to stay with her and keep her by my side, as I knew they'd never do anything to her in front of me. I had to do whatever I could to protect her and keep her safe.

I'd fucking kill them before they got their hands on her. I would have zero compunction about ending their lives if they so much as touched a hair on her head.

We'd just spent the morning together. I'd fucked her into oblivion, and I wanted nothing more than to do it again. It had been incredible, and the way Madeline moulded around me, she was fucking made for me, I just knew it.

It was their beady, menacing eyes that was the most unsettling thing. I just wished I had some sort of warning that they were going to turn up and interrupt our time together. I would have found another place for us to stay – anywhere but here.

I could feel the way she pulled my t-shirt down to cover her thighs. When I saw she had put one of my t-shirts on, I could have bent her over and fucked her until she cried with pleasure. To see how comfortable that she was around me and how hot she looked so bare, and so beautiful, and so mine – it was more than I could have ever asked for.

When father called her a whore, I wanted to lunge across the foyer and rip his fucking throat out. She was being polite and her usual sweet self, and all they were fucking fixated on was her blood status. I can't believe that's how I used to sound. It's just boring and predictable.

I knew whatever it was they wanted to speak to me about wasn't going to be good or remotely what I wanted to hear. In fact, I had a sneaking suspicion that I already knew what it was about. The dread in the pit of my stomach was nauseating.

**

Monday, 30th December, 1996

I couldn't believe it. I don't think I had ever been so angry in my entire life. I was fucking seething. He was here in the same place as my Madeline. Lord Voldemort was in this manor, waiting patiently to see me.

She looked so peaceful and beautiful, laid in my bed, with a pink tinge to her cheeks, her hair splayed over her shoulders, looking like a fucking angel. It physically hurt to peel myself out of her arms. My eyes didn't leave her as I got re-dressed into my black suit. She was none the wiser, fast asleep, and most importantly, safe away from You-Know-Who.

It was around three in the morning, and I was making my way towards the front parlour. I was instructed to leave my wand and make sure that Madeline is kept away.

Mother and father really gave me a vial of Double-Strength Sleeping Draught to ensure she couldn't possibly stumble across our meeting, or at least, that's what they said it was. But there was no way on this earth I was going to give her something they'd given me. I couldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.