1-5

Summary:

Chu Yinyin felt that she was living a very happy life. She was a ballet dancer, had her own career, her husband was handsome and well-paid, and she had two lovely sons.

But suddenly I had a dream and found out that I was actually the female supporting character in the control group of a period novel. The heroine was the sister-in-law who had just been married recently

. Although she was a stepmother, she managed the whole family in an orderly manner, and she, Chu Yinyin, She is just a stupid beauty who only knows how to eat, drink and have fun.

The heroine also controls the system. As long as she, as the control group, is hated by her family and looked down upon by everyone, she can gain points and become beautiful.

In the original text, when she was performing on the stage, the heroine was washing and cooking, and her husband felt that she was unruly, so his favorability was -1, and the heroine became beautiful;

while she was teaching the children, the heroine was tenderly caring for her stepson, and the two The child thinks she is a bad mother, with a favorable impression of -1, and the heroine is more beautiful...

Chu Yinyin: ...

but after knowing the development of the plot, will she change herself and become as hard-working and uncomplaining as the heroine?

No, she will only continue to live a carefree life and make her life more and more beautiful.

As for the husband and children, if it can be settled, then divorce, if not, divorce~

The husband and children who were suddenly left out were dumbfounded: Wife/Mom, why are you ignoring us?

Wen Xinjie knew that she was the heroine in a stepmother novel, and she also got the "points to improve beauty" system. As long as she could win the favor of her family and surpass the female supporting character Chu Yinyin in everything, she could take advantage of all her beauty. Grab it.

Wen Xinjie knew that Chu Yinyin had a fierce personality, so she had to be gentle and virtuous to compete with her. But she didn't expect that when she was trying hard to please her difficult and evil mother-in-law, Chu Yinyin had already

proposed to separate the family.

When she was working for her two stepsons, the child who was beaten by Chu Yinyin had already been admitted to the top of the grade;

when she wanted to give Jiang Hui eye drops and said that Chu Yinyin was outside all day long. , but she said directly: "Do you believe her? Then let's get divorced."

Jiang Hui quickly pulled Chu Yinyin aside and coaxed her.

Wen Xinjie: ...

She didn't expect that she had been plotting her whole life, and in the end she could only watch Chu Yinyin's life getting happier and happier.

PS: 1. The male protagonist will not do anything that is sorry for the female protagonist. He adheres to male ethics. !

2. This article is fictitious! The shelf is extremely empty! !

*****

Chapter 1 Becoming the stepmother's control group

[Dip—Successfully bound the vicious female supporting role Chu Yinyin. 】

After Chu Yinyin got on the train, she had just put all her things away when she suddenly heard this sound.

This sound was obviously distorted. It didn't sound like it was coming from a human being. Instead, it was a bit like the electronic sound on the radio, and it sounded inexplicably.

And what makes Chu Yinyin extremely strange is the content of this sentence. What is binding?

What is a vicious female supporting role?

Is she, Chu Yinyin, a vicious supporting actress?

Her mind was full of doubts, but she didn't miss the fact that when the electronic sound sounded, the new siblings sitting opposite her had a particularly twisted smile on their faces.

It's strange to talk about this new sibling. They are obviously people who have gone to high school, but they came to be the second wife of a man with three children. You must know that it is only 1975. After the abolition of the college entrance examination, high school students all have top academic qualifications. Got it!

Moreover, this new sibling is only in her early twenties and quite handsome. Why are they so confused? Chu Yinyin was shocked when she found out.

But soon, she understood why.

Because not long after the electronic sound started playing, Chu Yinyin suddenly fell asleep and had a vague dream.

I dreamed that I was actually a character in a book, a vicious female supporting character with "no beauty but no breasts". She used her unfortunate life to become the comparison group for the heroine in the book. And that heroine is suddenly her new sibling, Wen Xinjie.

In the book, Wen Xinjie is a real high school student. She has a head start on Chu Yinyin in terms of academic qualifications. Moreover, she is gentle and virtuous. Although she is a stepmother, she takes good care of one man and three children. , all kinds of things at home and outside are arranged in an orderly manner.

In the end, her husband, Jiang Hua, became a famous chairman, and her three step-sons and step-daughters were also trained by her to become heroes and phoenixes among people. The family loved Wen Xinjie extremely, making her the happiest life. appearance.

Many people praised her behind her back and said, "This is really the best stepmother I have ever seen in the world!"

And what about the vicious female supporting role Chu Yinyin?

As the control group, she is naturally a stupid beauty.

Apart from loving beauty, there is nothing else I can do.

He spent all day in the dance troupe and didn't care about family matters at all. He also acted like a fool outside. Soon, the relationship with her husband Jiang Hui broke down. Because of the lack of family care, one of the two sons became a slut. Another gangster who was imprisoned drowned in a reservoir at a young age.

Her man, Jiang Hui, originally had a much more successful career than Jiang Hua, but because of her, he became more and more depressed, and in the end he couldn't even compare to one of Jiang Hua's toes.

She, whose family is broken up, is in sharp contrast to Wen Xinjie, who is extremely happy.

What makes Chu Yinyin most angry is that in the book, Wen Xinjie also bound her with a system. As long as she is hated by her family, Wen Xinjie can take away her beauty and luck.

Just like the first time she and Jiang Hui had a big fight, Wen Xinjie not only got lucky and picked up a lot of money, but she also became more beautiful.

On the other hand, Chu Yinyin became ugly and was disliked by her family. In the end, she broke her leg due to bad luck. She could no longer dance her beloved ballet. Eventually, her family was ruined and she was depressed for the rest of her life.

Seeing this, Chu Yinyin was immediately angered by these plots.

Yes, is it wrong that she, Chu Yinyin, loves beauty? She was originally a dancer and was born to eat this kind of rice. If she takes good care of herself, she will become a watery girl?

Does she have to be like Wen Xinjie, a heroine who stays at home all day long, has no life of her own, and only knows how to please men and stepson, in order to be called a winner in life?

Then let Wen Xinjie continue to be the "winner in life"!

Chu Yinyin was so angry that her liver ached. While angry, she discovered some details that she had overlooked.

Although Chu Yinyin is from a rural area, she became a ballet dancer in the county dance troupe due to her good looks and talent.

Once she accidentally fell into the water and was rescued by a man. This man is Jiang Hui, her husband.

At that time, Jiang Hui was already working as a technician in a factory in the county town. He was definitely young and promising. He could do well anywhere, but he just didn't want to find a wife.

Jiang Hui's superior factory director's sister-in-law was anxious to find him a partner. Chu Yinyin didn't understand what was going on at first, but after having this dream, she understood everything. It was all because of Jiang Hui's mother—— Deng Feng.

After getting married, Chu Yinyin felt that Deng Feng had some differences between Jiang Hui and others, but this feeling was very weak, and Chu Yinyin had no evidence, so in the end she could only think that she was overthinking.

But in fact, her intuition was right, because Jiang Hui was not Deng Feng's biological son at all. He was actually an adopted child to protect Jiang Hua from disaster.

Jiang Hua was in very poor health when he was a child and fell ill from time to time. The somewhat superstitious Deng Feng brought Jiang Hui back, hoping to ward off disasters for his son.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but Jiang Hua's health really gradually improved. After achieving his goal, Deng Feng originally wanted to drive Jiang Hui away directly, but he didn't expect that Jiang Hui would become a As a skilled worker, Deng Feng couldn't bear the high salary.

On the contrary, her biological son Jiang Hua has accomplished absolutely nothing.

Deng Feng was so angry that in the end he could only find a way to find Jiang Hua connections in the market, arrange for a wife, and rely on the Yue family's connections to become an employee of the city's steel factory.

Deng Feng originally thought that her own son could finally defeat the bastard Jiang Hui, but he didn't expect that Jiang Hui also went to the city.

Jiang Hui's decision to go to the city was naturally supported by Chu Yinyin.

Chu Yinyin also had a job, but the salary in the dance troupe was not high. She became pregnant soon after her marriage. In order to give her and her child a better life, Jiang Hui taught himself and went to the steel factory in the city.

He was not as lucky as Jiang Hua and could only start as an intern, but he was capable. Not only did he quickly become a full-time employee, he was also admitted as a construction engineer.

As for Jiang Hua, although he was a regular employee as soon as he entered the factory due to his connections, due to his lack of ability, he has been just an ordinary employee for so many years. Not long after, the city wife he married suddenly died of dystocia while giving birth to a child. Jiang Hua could only send the child to his mother-in-law to take care of him.

Seeing that Jiang Hua's career and family were not going well, Jiang Hui was promoted step by step.

Deng Feng began to feel more and more unbalanced and began to hate Jiang Hui's family, but she pretended to be very good on the surface. In front of Chu Yinyin, she was like a caring mother-in-law. When she learned that Chu Yinyin's dance troupe was busy, she was particularly generous. Said that he could help her take care of the children.

These days, it is normal to bring a child to your parents-in-law. Moreover, Deng Feng seems to be well-educated and reasonable. Regardless of the conditions of the Jiang family, it is certainly better to give the child to her than to follow him to the dance troupe. Of course, Chu Yinyin He agreed, and not only that, he also gave her most of his and Jiang Hui's wages as living expenses for the children.

But what Chu Yinyin didn't expect was that Deng Feng would speak ill of her and Jiang Hui to her children behind their backs all day long, alienating the family. She would also keep all her and Jiang Hui's money in her hands and secretly use it to subsidize Jiang Hua.

Jiang Hua's children can be popular in the Yue's family, but her children can only be ostracized and called wild children.

As time passed, the two children became more and more dissatisfied with Chu Yinyin's mother. They felt that she was really the bad mother Deng Feng said. She also developed a naughty character and refused to tell anything about what happened.

Even every time Chu Yinyin came back, they would sneak out with excuses because they didn't want to meet her. In this case, Chu Yinyin couldn't know anything at all.

Later, when her youngest son drowned, Deng Feng placed all the blame on Chu Yinyin and forced Jiang Hui to divorce her.

Whether there was a divorce or not is not mentioned in the book, because at this stage, Chu Yinyin, the control group, is already unfortunate enough and no longer worthy of comparison with the extremely happy and beautiful heroine, so there is no need to waste any more words.

Divorce or not is not important to Chu Yinyin. As for Jiang Hui, her memory is a little blurry. She only remembers that in the book, Jiang Hui thought that Wen Xinjie would live in IKEA, but she was just a loose woman. People compare and are dissatisfied with her.

When she thought of this, Chu Yinyin became angry. Before getting married, Jiang Hui promised her that he would treat her well all his life, but it didn't take long for him to be fascinated by the heroine and lose his soul.

Chu Yinyin is the only daughter in the family, she is doted on, and her personality is naturally more delicate.

In fact, Jiang Huiyi had been away for so long, and she was not without complaints in her heart. When her two children later became disobedient, Chu Yinyin became even more angry. She wrote a letter to Jiang Hui some time ago, saying that she wanted a divorce.

Jiang Hui did not receive a reply, but he asked Jiang Hua, who had returned to get married and remarry, to take her and her children to the factory.

Chu Yinyin began to think that maybe everything could be improved after changing to a new environment, so she agreed.

But now when I think of Jiang Hui, a bitch, comparing himself with Wen Xinjie, I feel very upset.

But this man is not important. What Chu Yinyin wants to solve more is the child's matter.

When she thought about the ending of the book, she felt a dull pain in her heart. At the same time, she was thankful that this had not happened yet. The two children were only six years old and had just entered elementary school, so they were still several years away from the tragedy.

Although in the book, the two children often compared her with Wen Xinjie, thinking that she was not gentle enough or patient enough.

But after all, it was his child who was born in ten months of pregnancy, and Chu Yinyin had to change their temper no matter what to avoid the tragedy in the book.

After changing her temperament, if the two cubs still don't listen to her, then they should follow their dog father!

After thinking about it clearly, Chu Yinyin slowly felt relieved and slowly opened her eyes.

As soon as she turned around, she found Jiang Zhang looking at her with some concern: "Mom, are you okay?"

Jiang Zhang is the little son who will be drowned in the book. Chu Yinyin gave birth to twins. Now they are still young and are suffering from Deng Feng's ideological poisoning has not been long-lasting. Although he is dissatisfied with her and Jiang Hui in his heart, it is not particularly deep.

In addition, Jiang Zhang was used to being careless, so he was still a little worried when he saw his mother suddenly falling asleep.

Chu Yinyin touched his little head and said, "Mom is fine."

The carriage was noisy. The environment of the train was not good to begin with, but they still bought tickets and squeezed onto the train with so much luggage. They were embarrassed.

But in this situation, Chu Yinyin looked so beautiful that she seemed to be glowing, and Wen Xinjie beside her felt sour in her heart.

Especially when she found that Jiang Hua beside her was secretly looking at Chu Yinyin with obvious surprise, Wen Xinjie became even more angry. She glared at her fiercely from a corner where Chu Yinyin could not see. .

Just wait, she must take back Chu Yinyin's beauty!