61-63 END

Chapter 61 Revenge

The news Song Shiya heard was indeed correct. The director of the restaurant was named Du Ming, an old acquaintance of Teacher Wan. He wanted to find someone to renovate the restaurant from the inside out and reopen it for business. Du Ming was originally I want to ask Teacher Wan to help me personally. After all, there are too few people in China who know how to decorate.

Teacher Wan originally wanted to take the next step, but then he changed his mind and suddenly thought of the students in his class, so he found Du Ming and told him that many students in his class had already learned quite well. If he was willing If so, you can outsource this matter to students, of course, there are conditions.

Du Ming didn't quite believe in the students' abilities, so he agreed to draw the design drawings first and make sure they were ready before starting construction. Moreover, Teacher Wan was in charge of two classes, so this opportunity could not be justified no matter who he gave it to, so he might as well compete fairly and give half a In a few months, anyone can be found to form a team. When the time comes, the design drawings will be handed in, and Du Ming will decide whose plan to adopt.

After Teacher Wan finished speaking, someone immediately raised their hands: "But teacher, how long have we been studying for?"

Teacher Wan smiled and said: "So this is completely voluntary. If you are willing, just come over and sign up after class. If you don't want to, don't do it." Any influence."

In the final analysis, this is just a benefit she seeks for her students, whether she likes it or not.

Even though many people feel that they are not good at it, there are still many who come to sign up after class. After all, this is just a try. No matter whether it succeeds or not, there is nothing to lose.

And now the college entrance examination is not like in the past. Because the college entrance examination was suspended for ten years, people of all ages are admitted to college. Many of them are like Chu Yinyin and Song Shiya, they are people with social experience. , although I have never really come into contact with design before, but I have never eaten pork and have never seen a pig run away. Anyway, I will give it a try first.

Therefore, after class, there were many people crowded in the office, and Chu Yinyin and Song Shiya were also standing in the queue, waiting to sign up.

"Yinyin, are we going to see Comrade Lin Xin later?" Song Shiya didn't know Lin Xin, and in fact she didn't plan to participate. After all, she knew how much she weighed, and she would definitely not be able to beat others in this aspect.

It was Chu Yinyin who called her together and told her about Lin Xin, just in time for the three of them to be together.

Chu Yinyin nodded: "Yes, I'll go there later."

Lin Xin didn't know about this yet. When he heard that Chu Yinyin actually signed up for the restaurant's decoration, he was shocked: "The restaurant ? Yes, Royal Restaurant?!"

Chu Yinyin nodded, and Lin Xin was even more surprised.

There are no locals who don't know about Royal Restaurant. It existed before liberation and was passed down to Du Ming from his grandfather. It is the largest restaurant in the south of Beijing.

Although later because of the text. The hotel was sealed up and everyone was sent out, but the building was still well preserved. However, it was a long time ago and weathered by wind and rain. The once glorious Royal Restaurant was no longer comparable to many state-owned hotels.

But these were not the reasons for Lin Xin's surprise. The reason why he was shocked was because the Royal Restaurant was too big. It had two floors, not to mention the upper and lower floors. Each floor was very large. He had never been in it, but he had heard from many old people. It has been said that each floor has an area of ​​four to five hundred square meters. With such a large area, the largest they have renovated before is just a house. This is simply incomparable!

Chu Yinyin asked him with a smile: "What's wrong? Is there any problem?"

What's the problem?

Of course there is! This is too big. It's still a restaurant. It's completely different from the house I lived in before!

Lin Xin looked at the smiling Chu Yinyin and just wanted to say that you are too bold!

But after thinking about it, they had already found a store and spent so much money on decoration. If they didn't try to find a big business quickly, they wouldn't even be able to make back their capital.

So he could only grit his teeth and wave his fist: "Okay! Let's do it!"

Chu Yinyin smiled and raised his eyebrows: "Then it's settled. Do you have classes in the afternoon? If not, let's go to the store to prepare now. Drawings."

Lin Xin nodded.

Just as he was about to leave, Song Shiya asked in confusion: "Is there still a store?"

Chu Yinyin nodded: "Yes, it was just decorated not long ago. I was too busy some time ago. I originally planned to wait for two days before taking you there. It's just a coincidence today."

Song Shiya thought for a while: "Then we can't just go there empty-handed. When we pass the supply and marketing cooperative later, I have to buy something to eat first. This is customary."

Chu Yinyin wanted to say no, but then she thought about it. Thinking that they would be tired from work later and wanted to eat, they went over with Song Shiya.

As soon as the three people left, others also walked out of the school. They all planned to go back and plan carefully. They all formed teams with their classmates, and some teams even had more than ten people. They thought that they must work hard to make the most of this opportunity. Take it, after all, it can not only exercise their learning ability, but also make money.

Although life is much better now than before, who would object to having too much money, especially when some people's families are not very wealthy, and it takes a lot of effort to support them in college.

There are already many people, plus the desire to succeed. If the desire is too strong, it is easy to quarrel. Everyone has their own ideas. When the public says what is right, the mother-in-law says what the mother-in-law is right, they hope that others will listen to them.

Seeing that they were about to start a quarrel, someone from the side suddenly said coolly: "What are you fighting for? No matter how hard you try, you can't fight."

The sound of the quarrel stopped suddenly, and everyone was stunned. They followed the sound and saw It was Wen Xinjie and Fang Xiaolu who were standing aside and said with smiles on their faces.

The leader Xiong Wenhao's expression changed and he said directly: "Comrade Wen Xinjie, what do you mean?"

Although the others did not speak, they stared at her with burning eyes, filled with anger.

Everyone also knows that they have just studied design not long ago. You can tell them how good they are, but they definitely can't do it. But even if they are not, they have studied it seriously, and there are so many classmates. Why do you, Wen Xinjie, do it? That they have no hope?

And although they were not like Chu Yinyin, they knew that Wen Xinjie came here to go to school. However, since Wen Xinjie went to school, she had asked for leave again and again. Even though she was pregnant, she went back to give birth to a child, and everyone couldn't do it. What advice, but what would she learn by doing so? I heard that she would not have passed the final exam last semester if the teacher had not been tolerant and allowed her the opportunity to make up the exam later!

Why should you look down on people like this? !

But Wen Xinjie seemed to be unable to feel everyone's anger, and continued: "I am telling the truth, you have no chance."

Xiong Wenhao couldn't help it anymore: "So Comrade Wen thinks he is the only one who has this ability? "

Of course I don't have the ability anymore." Wen Xinjie changed the topic and said, "I think the most capable person in our class is Comrade Chu Yinyin. Apart from her, no one will get this chance." Opportunity."

Chu Yinyin?

Everyone thought about it, is it the lesbian who is very beautiful, but always goes back after class and never stays in the classroom? She did have good grades, and she ranked first in the class in last year's final exam, but so what, everyone's scores were not far behind, and they also saw that Chu Yinyin only asked Song Shiya to help. Could there be anyone more capable than so many of them?

"Chu Yinyin has more than two people. She also called a comrade who studies art." Wen Xinjie said.

Everyone was about to say, so what about art? They must have found the wrong person. Even if those who study art can draw, they can't compete with design. Every other line is like a mountain!

But the next second, I heard Wen Xinjie add: "And you don't know, Chu Yinyin used to go to night school. I happened to have a friend who was in the night school and was in the same class with her. She said that she used to be with Wan We have a good relationship with the teacher, and we have met secretly several times."

"You said, in this case, what will happen no matter how good your drawings are? Comrade Du Ming's department came here just for the sake of Teacher Wan. As long as Teacher Wan protects Chu Yinyin, who can compete with her?"

After Wen Xinjie finished speaking, she was satisfied when she saw that everyone's faces finally changed. Then she was satisfied and glanced at Fang Xiaolu on the side. , turned around and left.

After walking a long way, Fang Xiaolu suppressed her excitement and asked, "Xinjie, are you sure this will work?"

Just after class, Wen Xinjie asked her if she wanted to sign up. Fang Xiaolu naturally wanted to sign up, but she gave up. As the second female lead in the dance troupe, she came to school here determined to make a name for herself. Now that there was such a good opportunity in front of her, she couldn't let it pass, but she had no intention of joining Wen Xinjie.

It's not that the relationship between the two is not good, the main reason is that Wen Xinjie hasn't been in class for so many days. Wouldn't being with her be a drag on him? She is not a fool, so why not find a classmate with better grades?

Chu Yinyin definitely didn't want to do that. After all, the two had a conflict when they went to Xiangcheng to perform before, and they had a bad relationship. But she could find other people with good grades, so why should she be a tree under Wen Xinjie? Hang yourself.

Just when she was about to politely refuse, Wen Xinjie said that she had a good idea.

In fact, it is very simple. Just tell the story about Chu Yinyin's previous affair with Teacher Wan and arouse everyone's suspicion. In this way, conflicts will arise between the two parties, and neither Chu Yinyin nor anyone else will have the intention to proceed. After planning it, if they wait until now and ask teachers from other schools for help, won't they be able to successfully win this opportunity?

Fang Xiaolu said in shock: "But Teacher Wan said you can't look for people from other schools!"

Wen Xinjie waved her hands indifferently: "If you don't tell me, who knows? And even if we don't look, do you think those people are really Will you be honest?"

"How can we get this opportunity back from Chu Yinyin if we don't use this method?" As soon as these words were said

, Fang Xiaolu gritted her teeth and said, "Sure!"

The heroine was taken away from her before. The anger still lingers in her heart, she must surpass Chu Yinyin once!

But making up one's mind is one thing, actually doing it is another. At this time, Fang Xiaolu's heart was pounding and she couldn't help but ask Wen Xinjie.

Wen Xinjie smiled and said: "Don't worry, it will definitely work."

This is a good opportunity. As long as they can successfully win the decoration opportunity of Du Ming's restaurant, it will be a great thing for everyone to gain both fame and fortune. No People won't care, so those people will definitely look for trouble with Chu Yinyin. This time, she must work hard to win the points!

"System, just wait and see. I will definitely get points this time." Wen Xinjie said proudly. She had been preparing for so long, and this was the best time.

The system said coldly: [Oh, I wish you good luck. 】

Fang Xiaolu asked excitedly: "Xinjie, should we find someone now?"

There are several other universities next to Jingshi University, but their levels are different. I want to find a teacher as capable as Teacher Wan. But it was too difficult. Fang Xiaolu felt that if they wanted to be foolproof, they had to choose carefully.

Wen Xinjie waved her hand: "Wait until tomorrow, I have something else to do today."

Although Fang Xiaolu was anxious, Wen Xinjie had the final say now. After hearing this, she could only nod her head and go back first. .

And what happened to Wen Xinjie? She rode her bicycle towards the road south of the school. She waited until she came to a row of houses and then stopped. Her eyes were fixed on the houses in front of her, as if she was looking for something.

In fact, she was looking for Chu Yinyin.

When Chu Yinyin and Song Shiya were talking just now, she overheard them talking about shops and business.

Wen Xinjie was shocked when she heard the word "shop". After all, what era were we in? It had just been reform and opening up. How did Chu Yinyin know that she wanted to open a shop? !

Wen Xinjie understands that in the first two years of reform and opening up, everyone basically did business by setting up street stalls or using tricycles to sell things, unless they were the ones who had a house at home and were close to the main road, which was more convenient. , will sell it in a house, not many people will rent a house specifically!

There must be something fishy about her!

Wen Xinjie immediately thought of wearing a book, and suddenly felt a chill in her heart. Many places that had once felt strange seemed to be connected.

For example, why did Chu Yinyin teach his two children better and better? Why did Chu Yinyin fail every time he tried to trick Chu Yinyin? Chu Yinyin even went to great lengths to cheat her from Deng Feng. Thousands of dollars... These methods are very different from Chu Yinyin in the original text!

Thinking of this, Wen Xinjie couldn't stay any longer and decided to sneak over and have a look. If Chu Yinyin really traveled through time like her, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Wen Xinjie searched slowly along the road, and finally found Song Shiya's figure in front of a house. She was afraid of being discovered, so she could only hide in the hotel opposite, and then sneak over to take a look after the person left.

The shop has just been built not long ago, and there are still many things missing, such as paint, white paper, etc. Song Shiya volunteered to stay and clean up, and Chu Yinyin and Lin Xin planned to go to the department store to buy them together.

Looking at the two people's retreating figures, Wen Xinjie realized, wasn't that gay man the same gay man who had gone to Chu Yinyin's house to find her several times before? Why do the two seem to have a particularly good relationship?

Wen Xinjie felt something was wrong, but she didn't have time to think about it. When Song Shiya didn't notice, she quickly rushed to peek under the window, but she didn't see anything clearly. A person came to the door and shouted She asked, "Is Comrade Chu here?"

Song Shiya, who was cleaning with her back to the door, immediately turned her head. Seeing that she was about to be discovered, Wen Xinjie could only quickly look inside the window. One glance, and then ran away quickly.

When she reached the end of the street, where Song Shiya couldn't see her, Wen Xinjie breathed a sigh of relief. She felt nervous and shocked at the same time. She was nervous because she almost didn't notice it just now, but she was shocked because she discovered that she was in the house. There are actually several beds!

That's fine, why is there a bed inside?

Wen Xinjie immediately thought of one thing. In the book, Chu Yinyin was considered by Jiang Hui and the Jiang family to be a licentious person because she danced and performed outside all the year round. Because of this, Chu Yinyin and Jiang Hui still We had a lot of quarrels! With this "record", and then thinking about the fact that Chu Yinyin and Lin Xin often met secretly during this period, Wen Xinjie suddenly felt a spark in her heart and understood.

So this is not a shop for doing business at all, but a place where Chu Yinyin made an excuse to meet a wild man!

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that this was what happened. Wen Xinjie let out a long sigh.

She just said, except for her as the heroine, who else would be so lucky to be able to travel through time?

Chu Yinyin rented a house and opened a shop just by mistake. She was just an ordinary person, and it was impossible for her to be so lucky.

Wen Xinjie's heart dropped, and she pushed her bicycle to go back. She walked to the street not far from home. When she looked up, she saw Jiang Hui had also come back from get off work. He walked into the yard and put down his things. , carefully turned over all the quilts drying in the yard.

And Ye Yufang was making soup outside. Although the conditions at home were much better now, she was used to saving after those days. She thought she should save a little more, so she asked Jiang Hui to build a pottery in the corner of the yard. Stove, so you can burn wood.

The flames licked the bottom of the pot, and the aroma of chicken soup in the pot came out along with the white smoke. Ye Yufang looked at the fire and said: "This rooster is not as good as the old hen. When I don't go to work on Saturday, I still have to go to the village to buy it." An old hen is back. Yinyin is so busy now, so she needs to replenish her body."

Jiang Hui nodded immediately after hearing this: "I know, Mom, don't worry."

Looking at Jiang Hui and Ye Yufang, there was still steam on the stove. After drinking chicken soup, Wen Xinjie suddenly couldn't walk.

Her heart and eyes were full of anger. Although her relationship with Jiang Hua had improved a lot because of making money, Jiang Hua was a master who didn't know how to help a soy sauce bottle when it fell over. He always expected her to do everything. , he would never be like Jiang Hui, who was afraid of tiring Chu Yinyin and would leave any good things to her.

There is also Ye Yufang. When Wen Xinjie first saw Ye Yufang dressed up well, she thought she was just like Deng Feng, a particularly difficult little old lady, but it didn't take long to realize that she was wrong.

Now that Deng Feng was taken over, she ate her own food and drank her own food, but she was not willing to do anything. She kept a straight face every time. Before, she could be asked to help with cooking. But then Wen Xinjie gave birth to a child, and Deng Feng wanted to With her grandson, she didn't even go into the kitchen, and the heavy responsibility of cooking could only be left to Wen Xinjie. If she hadn't been rich and could go to a state-owned restaurant to buy some food from time to time, Wen Xinjie would have died of exhaustion!

As for Ye Yufang, it's a world of difference!

He was extremely kind to Chu Yinyin, not letting her do any work, and even trying every means to cook delicious food for her, as if Chu Yinyin was not her daughter-in-law, but her own daughter.

How could Chu Yinyin be such a good husband and mother-in-law?

Wen Xingjie was so angry that she was just about to push the car away. When she was out of sight, she suddenly thought of something and walked inside.

"Brother, do you have time? I have something very important to tell you."

When Jiang Hui turned around and saw that it was Wen Xinjie, she didn't want to talk to him at all, but soon she added: "About my sister-in-law." Jiang Hui said Hui could only walk over: "Tell me what's going on."

——Chu

Yinyin also encountered a problem here, regarding the design drawings.

Although everyone has not visited the restaurant in detail yet, Du Ming told them his idea after class, that is, the first floor is the lobby where everyone can eat, and the second floor wants to be used as private rooms. form, so it is more selective.

After all, it is a restaurant. After thinking about it, Chu Yinyin decided to make it into an antique style. When the time comes, I will put a few pots of green plants inside, and it will look similar to Jiangnan gardens. People can feel good eating inside. Much better.

As soon as this idea was proposed, it was supported by Song Shiya and Lin Xin, but the second floor was more difficult.

The second floor is a private room, so each room cannot be decorated in the same style. This would be too monotonous and does not meet Du Ming's need for multiple options. However, they have already chosen the tone of the first floor, even though it is two rooms. Floor, but it is still the same restaurant after all, so it must not be too far apart, otherwise it will become even more separated.

The three of them discussed this question for a long time without an answer. In the end, they had no choice but to go back and think about it carefully at night before discussing it together the next day.

Song Shiya wanted to go back to her parents' home, so they didn't go together. But as soon as they arrived at the entrance of the alley, Chu Yinyin found Wen Xinjie leaving her home, and Jiang Hui was standing there, looking thoughtful.

"What is she here for?" Chu Yinyin walked over and asked.

Jiang Hui was stunned: "You came back so early today?" He glanced at Wen Xinjie's back and said, "She's just talking nonsense." "

What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Said you have an affair with Comrade Lin Xin." Jiang Hui smiled. said.

When Chu Yinyin saw him like this, she knew that Jiang Hui didn't believe it, but she still didn't want to let him go. Instead, she asked suspiciously: "Then what do you think?"

Jiang Hui took the car from her hand: " What else can I think? Of course I don't believe it."

"Are you sure? I just saw you in a daze."

Jiang Hui smiled helplessly: "I was in a daze because I was thinking about other things." Seeing Chu Yinyin, he refused. Staring at herself, she could only confess, "I don't believe a word of what Wen Xinjie said just now. I just thought that one of her suggestions seemed to make some sense."

Chu Yinyin this time I'm really confused. What other good suggestions can Wen Xinjie give me?

Before she could figure it out, Jiang Hui lowered her head and came over, whispering in her ear: "Shall we have another daughter?"

Of course, Wen Xinjie would never say that. Her original words were, Chu Yin Yin must not have feelings for you, otherwise why would Jiang Yu and Jiang Zhang not be willing to give you another child when they are so old? Doesn't this mean that she is thinking about someone else?

Jiang Hui only thought she was lying, but he also thought about the idea of ​​having another child.

The main reason is that the two brats at home are so annoying. It would be great to have a beautiful and well-behaved daughter like my wife.

It was precisely because he was thinking about this that Wen Xinjie left so easily. But he didn't plan to just let it go. When he was free tomorrow, he would let Jiang Hua know the consequences of letting his wife come over and talk too much.

Chu Yinyin glared at him.

When he thought that he was thinking this, he turned around and left.

Jiang Hui was still saying from behind: "Daughter-in-law, just think about it. It would be great to have children and children, and have many kinds of things?"

Still more kinds of things? How would you describe your own children this way?

Chu Yinyin was about to say something to him when something suddenly occurred to her.

I immediately ran to my room, picked up pen and paper, and started drawing.

Jiang Hui didn't know that she had a sudden inspiration, and thought that she was unwilling, so he gave up the idea and went to put the car away.

Early the next morning, Chu Yinyin was ready to go out with her fresh design drawings. As soon as she walked out, she noticed a sneaky figure beside the wall. When she pulled it out, she found that it was Jiang Long.

"What are you doing here?" Chu Yinyin asked.

Jiang Long struggled to get away from Chu Yinyin, but no matter how arrogant he was, he was just a child after all. He couldn't resist Chu Yinyin's strength. He couldn't break free, so he could only say viciously: "None of your business!"

In fact, he had been there before. I ran over and took a peek several times. The reason is very simple. Chu Yinyin's cooking skills are so good. Not to mention her stepmother and grandma, she can't even compare to those in restaurants. Every time she smells He was so envious of the aroma wafting from the yard next door that he could only watch it secretly, looking for an opportunity to see if he could steal some to eat.

But he certainly couldn't explain these things.

Seeing that he didn't say anything, Chu Yinyin didn't bother to ask. Just when she was about to let him go, she thought of what Wen Xinjie did yesterday and curled her lips: "Come here, let me ask you something."