16-20

Chapter 16 How about a divorce (1)

Chu Yinyin originally thought that after Deng Feng finished calling her, she would go to Jiang Hui, but when she came back from work in the evening, she found that Jiang Hui's face was very dull and he couldn't say anything. Didn't say.

Could it be that Deng Feng didn't dare to call Jiang Hui?

Or is she holding something bad?

Chu Yinyin was extremely confused. She wanted to ask Jiang Hui about this matter. After all, although she was not sure about Jiang Hui's attitude on this matter, they were husband and wife after all, so sooner or later this matter would also be the same. To be solved.

It was difficult to speak in front of the two children, so Chu Yinyin wanted to wait until after dinner to talk to him alone. As a result, just after finishing the meal and washing the bowls, Jiang Hui said that he had to go out for something and might not come back until later.

Chu Yinyin nodded: "Then go ahead, I'll leave the door open for you."

She wasn't in a hurry, she could talk about it tomorrow.

Early the next morning, Chu Yinyin went to the supply and marketing cooperative with Jiang Hui as usual. Today, she didn't borrow her sister-in-law's bicycle, so they walked there.

Early in the winter, it's still dark and the cold wind is howling. It's the coldest time.

Chu Yinyin hugged Jiang Huiguan's hot water bottle and felt that the surrounding area was deserted. It was a suitable place to talk about such important matters as "the wife is unfaithful and the mother-in-law is so angry". As soon as she opened her mouth, before she could speak, she took a big gulp in her stomach. It's air-conditioned and makes me cough from the cold.

Jiang Hui pulled Chu Yinyin over and held her hand tightly, almost wrapping her up in his coat. Then he asked in a deep voice, "Is it still cold?"

Chu Yinyin was particularly afraid of the cold. His hands and feet were cold in winter, but Jiang Hui's body temperature was as high as a stove. Chu Yinyin hid half of her face in his arms and shook her head.

Not cold anymore.

But I definitely can't say it right, so I'd better find another time.

Chu Yinyin was the kind of person who couldn't hide things in her heart. She was not in a good mood right now despite her words, but as soon as she arrived at the supply and marketing cooperative, she discovered a great thing.

"Comrade, where is the flour you just mentioned?"

Chu Yinyin comes very early every day now and leaves before dawn. Even so, there are people in the supply and marketing cooperative who are earlier than her.

After buying some vegetables as usual, she was about to buy some more big bone soup when she heard the salesperson on the side saying that there was a batch of damp flour that was going to be sold at a low price. Her eyes lit up and she asked directly.

The salesperson smiled and said: "Comrade, your ears are very good, but our flour has to be sold out at once, so we have to wait until there are more people before putting it out. You can come earlier later."

Chu Yin Yin is not stupid. Flour is always a hot commodity. Apart from rice, this is the best refined grain. This moist flour has not expired and has no quality problems. It just cannot be stored any longer, otherwise it will become moldy, so it is necessary Deal with it as soon as possible. In this way, not only the price, but also the ticket may not be required.

As soon as this kind of news is released, they will definitely be sold out immediately, and she doesn't have time to wait here.

Chu Yinyin thought for a while and said: "Comrade, how much flour do you have in total?"

The salesperson waved his hand: "It's not much, just three big bags."

It also rained before, so I didn't pay attention and suffered. Some moisture.

One big bag of flour now weighs almost twenty kilograms. Chu Yinyin couldn't use the three big bags, and they would definitely not be willing to sell them. After all, if they bought so much, what would they do if they took it out for speculation.

She said: "Comrade, can I buy a big bag, so that you don't have to open it and sell it, just let me take it away."

That's fine.

The salesperson was afraid that the flour would not be sold out at once, and the moisture would be worse if it opened and closed. Now that Chu Yinyin was willing to ask for a whole bag, there was absolutely no problem. But she bought so much in one go, and the salesperson immediately became alert:

"What do you want so much for?"

Chu Yinyin realized. The salesperson was afraid that she would buy so much and resell it to others. After all, the price of damp flour was low. If you buy it now, you can find someone else. If you don't know the place, just sell it at a high price.

Chu Yinyin was glad that she had just asked Jiang Hui to stay outside and wait for her. At this time, she could say whatever she wanted: "Comrade, you misunderstood. He is a relative of my family. He wants to eat something good when he is old. He has suffered so much in the past few years." I'm in trouble, I can't find some good food for her? It's just that this fine grain is so hard to sell. I finally heard that we have it, don't I just want to buy more?

Not only the elderly, but also the children at home need supplements. Nutritious, eat fine grains to grow taller. And comrade, you don't have to be afraid that I'm going to take it out and resell it. If I want to sell it, I will definitely buy three big bags in one go. How can I only have one bag?"

This is true.

It's a sale to anyone anyway, as long as you make sure that Chu Yinyin won't take advantage of it.

The salesperson pulled out a large bag from the warehouse and showed her the condition inside: "It's not moldy, but you have to finish it quickly. It can only be kept for a week at most."

Chu Yinyin nodded with a smile and thought to her. Not only was the flour cheaper than buying it directly, but it also didn't require a ticket. She paid for it neatly and didn't dare to ask Jiang Hui to come in. She could only carry it out with difficulty and wait until she got outside before giving it to Jiang Hui.

Jiang Hui was very strong, and twenty kilograms of flour was nothing to him, but Chu Yinyin felt it was very hard, and it seemed that he had to make money as soon as possible to buy the bicycle.

Chu Yinyin didn't buy the flour just because it was cheaper, but because she had already thought about how to use it.

Now the braised food can no longer be sold for a short period of time. Since I bought so much flour, I can make steamed buns. Unfortunately, there was no pork when I saw it today. When I asked, I found out that the slaughterhouse had not killed many pigs in the past two days, and even if there were, there were very few.

Then we can't have meat buns. Chu Yinyin thought for a while and simply made sugar triangles, which are sugar buns. Now that the weather is cold, eating a warm sugar bun is the most comfortable.

After thinking about it, she could start to prepare, but after going to the supply and marketing cooperative in the morning, she didn't have much time. Chu Yinyin could only prepare all the materials first, and then do it at noon after returning from work.

She had already agreed with Jiang Hui to let him come back if he had time at noon. He had strong hands and could knead the dough faster.

Chu Yinyin had something on her mind, so she walked to the family building after get off work at noon. When passing the clothes drying yard, Chu Yinyin vaguely felt that she heard Jiang Hui's voice. At first, she thought she heard it wrong. When she walked over, she found that there was something wrong. It was really Jiang Hui, and the person standing in front of him was Wen Xinjie.

Today, Wen Xinjie is not as proud as yesterday. She was freezing outside all afternoon yesterday, and she almost died of anger when she found Chu Yinyin teasing her. She caught a cold as soon as she came back, and she still had a fever at night, which made her crazy. He vaguely wanted Jiang Hua to help him buy some medicine, but Jiang Hua ran away without knowing where he was and didn't come back all night.

She had no choice but to drag her heavy body to the hospital early in the morning to see a doctor, and then went to school to ask for leave. On the way back, she happened to see Jiang Hui, and she suddenly became angry and said directly: " Brother, did you know that I was waiting for you downstairs all afternoon yesterday?"

Jiang Hui was suddenly stopped by her and glanced at her. Only then did he remember that before going to the union at noon yesterday, he did see Wen Xinjie waiting for him at the door of the factory. .

"What do you want from me?"

Wen Xinjie originally wanted to ask him if he knew about Chu Yinyin playing with her, but when she saw Jiang Hui stop, she suddenly changed her mind, lowered her head slightly and said:

"Brother, everyone says that an elder brother is like a father. When I married Jiang Hua, my mother also said that I can turn to you to make the decision for anything. Now Jiang Hua's ex-mother-in-law makes things difficult for me all the time and makes me act like a cow. I really can't bear to serve them. I only went to see you at noon yesterday...

But my sister-in-law may have misunderstood and thought that I wanted to pester you, which caused me to suffer from the cold wind for a long time yesterday, and I even went to the hospital today. "

Wen Xinjie almost died of anger after she came out of the union yesterday, but then she calmed down and felt that she couldn't let go of this opportunity to get her hukou.

So what if Chu Yinyin gave her hukou to her son? Isn't it because she hasn't registered yet? Go up? As long as she can persuade Jiang Hui to temporarily withdraw her household registration, there will definitely be a chance.

Jiang Hui frowned slightly and glanced at Wen Xinjie: "Have you told Jiang Hua these things? "

Of course I haven't said that. She is very gentle and virtuous in front of Jiang Hua. How could she say these things?

But Jiang Hui must not know these things. Only by letting Jiang Hui know how bad his life is, then he will definitely The more she wants to pity herself.

Moreover, she is already in such a miserable condition, and Chu Yinyin is still tormenting her like this. Doesn't that reveal Chu Yinyin's badness even more?

Wen Xinjie took advantage of her plan, and the expression on her face became even more fragile He said: "I said it, but Jiang Hua, he only has his ex-wife's family in his heart, how can he care about me..." He

hesitated to speak, even a stranger would feel distressed, let alone Jiang Hui or her Her husband was her brother, so his next words would definitely be to comfort her.

But Jiang Hui did speak, but Wen Xinjie was dumbfounded as soon as she spoke.

He just said directly: "In this case, let's get divorced. .

Wen Xinjie was stunned: "Divorce? " Jiang Hui continued: "

Yes, divorce." If it's not convenient for you to tell Jiang Hua, I can do it for you. "

As he said that, he actually moved his feet outside, pretending to look for Jiang Hua.

Wen Xinjie quickly stopped him: "No, that's not what I meant! "

How could she divorce Jiang Hua? She had gone through so much trouble to marry Jiang Hua. If she got divorced, wouldn't all her good days in the future be wasted?!

Wen Xinjie broke into a cold sweat, fearing that Jiang Hui would really After telling Jiang Hua this matter, if Jiang Hua knew about it, she would never be able to live with it.

Just when she was thinking about how to cover up the past incident, Chu Yinyin came over directly: "Since you If you don't want to divorce Jiang Hua, then what exactly do you want to do with Jiang Hui? "

Wen Xinjie was stunned, why did Chu Yinyin come here?!

Of course she came to Jiang Hui for her household registration, but for some reason she started talking about divorce... Only then did Wen Xinjie react. Come here, you are actually taken into the ditch.

"Although elder brothers are like fathers, no brother has to care about the relationship status of his siblings' family. If you can't get along with Jiang Hua, whether you want a divorce or If you want to go back to your parents' home, you should go to the Family Affairs Department. Chu

Yinyin suddenly realized: "Oh, I understand. Your main purpose in finding Jiang Hui is to find me. After all, I am from the Family Affairs Department." It just so happens that I'm here now, so I don't have to trouble others. Come on, brothers and sisters, I'll accompany you to the family department, and we can have a good talk. Don't worry, I will never help you with your marriage or marriage, I'm on your side! "

Who is looking for you? She

even went to the Family Affairs Department and said, is this because she is afraid that the whole factory will not know that she was made trouble by Jiang Hua's ex-mother-in-law?

Wen Xinjie thinks Chu Yinyin is simply poisonous!

No, it's not just Chu Yinyin. , both couples are poisonous, and every word they say will lead her into the ditch. If she keeps saying this, everyone in the factory may think that she is getting divorced.

She can't stay any longer, and can only think of other ways. I need a household registration.

Wen Xinjie smiled reluctantly: "Sister-in-law, you are just joking. A little friction between husband and wife is normal. I have never thought about divorcing Jiang Hua. Our relationship is good. By the way, it's already noon. I'm going to have dinner with Jiang Hua, so I'll leave first. "

After saying that, he left quickly.

Unlike the last time he ran away in the office, this time Wen Xinjie was really scared away.

Chu Yinyin snorted, there were so many stupid things.

Although Wen Xinjie was scolded and left, but Chu Yinyin was still very unhappy. She wanted to make money now, which was something that she needed to be very careful about. If Wen Xinjie stalked her all day long about her household registration, she wouldn't be able to do it. This secret was discovered when.

Chu Yinyin's face was a little bad, and she walked home while thinking about it.

Dafu from Guan's sister-in-law's house happened to come to Jiang Zhang to deliver textbooks. Chu Yinyin wanted to give them to the two children. I need to make up for extra classes, but I can't buy textbooks in the department store. It happens that Dafu is already in the second grade, so I can borrow some first-grade books to read.

Dafu is eight years old, a brat, and he particularly likes Chu Yinyin. It's not because of the relationship with Chu Yinyin. The two brothers Jiang Zhang and Jiang Yu have a good relationship. After all, before he met them, Dafu had already been bribed by a bowl of braised pork sent by Chu Yinyin. At

this moment, he saw Chu Yinyin coming from a distance, and he stopped deliberately. He stepped down and shouted: "Aunt Yin! Only then did Chu

Yinyin realize that she had reached the door of her house. She smiled and said, "Dafu, have you eaten?"

"Not yet, my mother is doing it. " "Dafu had to go to class in the afternoon, so he went home after saying a few words.

Sister-in-law Guan was cleaning the table, "Have you sent the book to your Aunt Yin?

" Sent it over. " Dafu thought for a while and said, "Mom, but I just saw Aunt Yin looking very unhappy. She came back with Uncle Jiang." "

Sister-in-law Guan sighed fiercely. Alas, this is probably the young couple quarreling again. No,

it seems that when they have to ask Lao Chen to come over and persuade Jiang Hui, it won't work to keep arguing like this!

——Sister

-in-law Guan is worried. When they arrived, Chu Yinyin was already preparing to wrap the sugar triangles. Jiang Hui keenly noticed that his wife was not in a good mood and walked over quickly: "Daughter-in-law, can I help you knead the dough? Chu

Yinyin originally planned to ask him to knead the dough. After hearing this, she said, "The flour is in the cupboard. Knead it in the basin. Let's make more today." "

We are going to sell it tonight. It will definitely be too late to do it in the afternoon. Jiang Hui has also gone to work and there is no one to help.

The best way is to do it at noon today. Anyway, the work of the Family Affairs Department is free, so please invite two people in the afternoon. I came back early after an hour's leave and steamed all the wrapped buns.

Because she was making sugar triangles, Chu Yinyin had already bought enough sugar, but there was only one steaming compartment at home, and she could only steam up to ten buns at a time. A steamer, the efficiency is too low.

"Xiaoyu Xiaozhang, can you go to the carpenter's grandpa to buy a steamer for your mother? It should be bigger." Chu Yinyin said, she remembered that carpenters sold this.

Jiang Yu nodded, took the money she gave, and ran out with Jiang Zhang. As

soon as the two children left, the room suddenly became quiet. Chu Yinyin asked the two children to go out. Besides really needing the steamer, Chu Yinyin also had another purpose, which was to tell Jiang Hui what happened yesterday.

She could see that both Jiang Yu and Jiang Zhang hated Deng Feng. Yinyin didn't want to say this in front of them.

But before she could speak, she heard Jiang Hui's voice: "Yinyin, are you angry because I shouldn't be talking to Jiang Hua's partner? "

Jiang Hua's partner?

Hearing this title, Chu Yinyin reacted for a while, and burst out laughing: "Why should I be angry when you talk to her? I'm not so stingy, okay? "

And as for what Jiang Hui said, she almost didn't laugh out loud when she heard it. Wen Xinjie was asking for sympathy, but Jiang Hui was good and directly advised her to divorce.

Chu Yinyin suddenly felt that her previous worries were completely unreasonable. Just like Jiang Hui, unless some system lowered his head, he would not like Wen Xinjie, let alone love him. Got it!

Jiang Hui was relieved when he heard that his wife was not angry. Just when he was about to ask her why she was unhappy just now, she heard her say: "Your mother called me yesterday and asked for money." "

I know. She also told me yesterday."

This time it was Chu Yinyin's turn to be surprised: "She also called you, why didn't you tell me?"

Jiang Hui kneaded the dough and replied: "I went out last night. Because of this matter."

Chu Yinyin became even more confused. She always thought that Jiang Hui went out because there was another problem with a component in the factory, so she went out as soon as she finished eating, but it turned out to be because of Deng Feng?

But, what does this matter have to do with Jiang Hui going out?

"Did you go to someone else to borrow money?!"

Are you planning to lend money to Deng Feng and send it back?

Jiang Hui couldn't help laughing: "What are you thinking about?"

Deng Feng did call Jiang Hui. As soon as the call was connected, he even put aside the matter of asking for money, and first told Chu Yinyin. , saying that she didn't respect him, not only scolded her, but also asked her to pay back the money. She was an elder, how dare Chu Yinyin do this to her!

"Divorce! Jiang Hui, divorce her immediately!" Deng Feng shouted angrily.

Jiang Hui frowned and asked, "You said that Yinyin said that you didn't take care of the two children well, so he asked you for money?" "

No! I'm not in good health to begin with, so I'm willing to take care of your children. For all your hard work, except for the child's living expenses and tuition fees, I don't want any hard-earned money. Why should she ask me for money? If the child is too thin, it is because they refuse to eat. Why should she blame me?!" Deng Feng Vibrant and well-spoken.

Jiang Hui didn't say anything unnecessary. He just said "I understand" and hung up the phone.

After returning home, he did not tell Chu Yinyin directly about the matter. Instead, he first found his two sons who were playing outside. He called Jiang Yu aside and asked directly: "Xiaoyu, in the old days, Dad How did grandma treat you and your brother when your mother was not at home?"

Jiang Yu didn't expect Jiang Hui to ask about this, so she pursed her lips and said nothing.

Of course grandma is not good to them, but he dare not say it because grandma said before coming here that dad listens to her the most. If he and his brother dare to say bad things about her in front of dad, then she will let dad beat their legs. break.

Jiang Hui looked at the silent little guy and did not ask blindly. Instead, he asked: "Xiaoyu, who do you think is the most important person to dad?" "

Grandma."

"No, it's not grandma, it's yours. Mom." Jiang Hui said.

Jiang Yu didn't believe it, because his father had made his mother cry in anger before.

But he had heard from the aunt in the village that the person who keeps the money in the family is the biggest, and his father gave all the money to his mother. Does that mean that his mother is the most powerful?

Jiang Hui didn't know that he had thought so much, and continued: "I know that for you and your brother, the most important person is your mother."

This time Jiang Yu nodded without hesitation, and his mother said to him and his brother Very good, completely different from the bad mother my grandma said.

"We are the men in this family, and we have people who care about the same. This means that no matter what happens, you and your brother can tell me. Once we solve it, mother will not worry about these things." Jiang

Yu raised his head, He found Jiang Hui looking at him calmly.

For Jiang Yu, his father is actually a very strange existence. He will not accompany him to catch fish in the fields or dig bird's nests in the woods like other fathers do with their children... sometimes even after a long, long time. to see him.

Grandma said that Dad was very cruel and bad and didn't like him and his brother at all, but Mom said that Dad worked so hard because he had to make money for him and his brother.

He didn't know if what his mother said was true, but now he felt that his grandma might be lying to them.

Jiang Yu gritted her teeth, lowered her head and said: "Grandma is very bad to us. My brother and I often don't have enough to eat. My sister-in-law can eat one egg a day, but we can only drink cold water at night. Grandma also asked me to wash my sister-in-law's clothes. , otherwise we will be beaten..."

Jiang Yu originally only wanted to say two things, but after all, he was just a child, and he couldn't stop him as soon as he started speaking. The more he spoke, the angrier he became, and he directly said everything he remembered. .

Listening to his son's childish voice, Jiang Hui frowned more and more. Only then did he realize why they were able to wolf down the unpalatable food in the cafeteria when they first came here. It was not because they were not picky, but because they had eaten in the past. They simply don't have enough to eat.

After a long time, he asked with a tight throat, "Why didn't you tell your parents before?"

He hadn't been home for two years, and Chu Yinyin only went back once every six months, but they went back every week I have made a call every time, but I have never heard these words.

Jiang Yu squeezed her little hands: "Grandma said that you and mother hated us, so they threw us at home. These words are useless."

Moreover, Deng Feng also said a lot of bad things about them, which made Jiang Yu and Jiang Zhang particularly annoying. They, so they don't want to answer calls from their parents at all.

Only then did Jiang Hui realize what his mother, the grandmother of two children, had done when he was not at home. He rubbed Jiang Yu's head and wanted to

tell him that mom and dad love you both, but these words were too empty. He smiled and said: "Dad will never abandon mom and you again."

——And

After Jiang Yu finished talking, Jiang Hui finally understood why Chu Yinyin was so angry.

He thought for a while, took a pen and paper and went to the homes around him, and asked some of his close colleagues how much they spent raising children.

Neither Jiang Hui nor Chu Yinyin had ever raised children in real life, and they had no idea about the required expenses. What they could do before was to use less and send more money back, but this approach not only failed to make the children Live a good life, but it all goes into other people's pockets.

But these other family members have brought their children up, and there are basically three or four of them. People like Jiang Hui who only have two children in their family should be relatively few.

Jiang Hui has a good relationship with them, but people like Jiang Hui rarely take the initiative to find anyone, so this time he came over for the first time. Everyone was very enthusiastic. In addition, there was nothing unspeakable, so he just remembered it. Everything was said once.

Jiang Hui wrote down everything they said, and now showed it to Chu Yinyin: "I did the math and found that the data are almost the same. I will use the largest number of people, the four children in Lao Mo's family, plus the two Sir, your monthly expenses will not exceed thirty."

Chu Yinyin looked at the neat and detailed handwriting on the paper, and she was a little surprised. After a while, she said: "Did you do this on purpose last night?"

" Yes." Jiang Hui nodded, "Yinyin, I know you are not the kind of person who cares about a small amount of money. After answering the phone, my mother told me that you asked her for money. There must be your reasons..."

So he Only then did he find Jiang Yu, and after asking, he found out that this was indeed the case. Chu Yinyin would only be so angry when it came to the two children.

"But depending on her character, she will definitely not return the money so easily. When the time comes, these will be the evidence." Jiang Hui's long fingers tapped the papers full of writing.

It doesn't even cost much to raise a child in the city, let alone in the small county town of my hometown. When the time comes, I will take these out, along with the remittance slips sent home over the years, no matter what Deng Feng says, The money must be returned.

Chu Yinyin didn't expect Jiang Hui to have thought so far. She originally thought that after learning about her quarrel with Deng Feng, Jiang Hui was willing to believe her. After all, for many men, their parents Always more important than your wife and children.

But only then did she realize that Jiang Hui had already considered all the subsequent matters.

Looking at the paper in her hand, Chu Yinyin suddenly remembered that when she first talked about a partner with Jiang Hui, she actually didn't like Jiang Hui very much. He was handsome, but he was too boring and not interesting at all.

Although Chu Yinyin is from a rural area, she is the only daughter in her family and has been raised like a pampered child. Therefore, she made up her mind very early on that she must find someone she likes to marry in the future.

Jiang Hui, who was as boring as a gourd, was definitely not within her liking. Just when she was about to explain the matter to Jiang Hui, the next day, he suddenly took her to a department store to buy clothes and watch a movie. On the way back, I secretly picked a handful of wild flowers and gave them to her.

Chu Yinyin was shocked and asked him what was going on.

Jiang Huite was honest, took out a piece of paper from his pocket, and said with some embarrassment: "I asked my colleagues today what they and their partners usually do, and these are what they told me."

Impression The piece of paper in the middle gradually overlapped with the one in front of her, and Chu Yinyin couldn't help but laugh. Sure enough, he was a man from science and engineering, and he was still so "rigorous" after so many years.

Jiang Hui saw that she suddenly laughed and was a little confused: "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Chu Yinyin put the papers away. The method Jiang Hui, a man from science and engineering, came up with was very effective. Not only these numbers, but also The fact that he asked others about the expenses of raising children can be used as evidence that Deng Feng was not good at treating children.

Chu Yinyin was happy in her heart, but she still didn't forget to say: "You can't do this again. No matter what you want to do, you have to tell me first."

She knew that Jiang Hui felt that it was useless to talk about these things in vain, so it was better to first Find a solution and then tell her so she doesn't have to worry about it.

It was because of this that Chu Yinyin found Jiang Hui boring before, and it took her a long time to understand what the man was thinking.

Jiang Hui nodded: "Okay, I promise you."

Back to business, Chu Yinyin said: "I think your mother might find time to come over."

A person like Deng Feng would definitely not give up so easily.

"How about I tell the guard not to let her in?" Jiang Hui said, not just anyone can come in here in the factory.

"Forget it." The guard couldn't stop her. Even if he didn't let her in, she would still find a way to cause trouble outside. Moreover, Chu Yinyin was not afraid of her. On the contrary, he was looking forward to her coming soon. After all, if Deng Feng If she didn't come, how could she get the money back.

While talking, the flour has been kneaded. Since it is to make a sugar triangle, not only the filling, but also the outer skin must be sweet to be delicious. Chu Yinyin specially added some malted milk to it, although it will not It adds a lot of sweetness, but it will bring a unique milky flavor, which is different from what is sold outside.

"Jiang Hui, aren't you angry when I ask your mother for money?" Chu Yinyin was still a little surprised. After all, if this happened to other people, she would have to persuade her to forget it. Could it be that Jiang Hui already knew that he was not Deng Feng's biological child? Already?

Chu Yinyin actually wanted to tell him about this, but she didn't know how to say it. After all, Jiang Hui had been staying in the Jiang family for decades. He said so abruptly that he was adopted, and it was just for Jiang Hua. Anyone who prevents disaster cannot accept it.

She could only suppress the matter first and wait until she found a suitable opportunity.

Jiang Hui lowered his eyes: "How could I be angry? She did something wrong in this matter. I won't give her less in pension, but she shouldn't treat the two children anyway."

That's pretty much it.

Chu Yinyin was satisfied, as long as Jiang Hui was not the kind of foolish and filial person.

——I

don't have time to do anything else at noon today, so lunch is naturally the sugar triangle.

Once the flour was fermented, Chu Yinyin rolled enough sugar into it, squeezed it with both hands, and a nice-looking sugar triangle was ready.

I also bought a steamer for the two little guys. Just put it on the pot of boiling water, cover it and wait for it to steam.

Jiang Zhang has been looking forward to it since he learned that he was going to eat steamed buns today. Children all love to eat sweets. Even if there is no meat in the steamed buns, he still wants to eat them. He has lost interest in playing. He ran around several times, always in the Asked if it was familiar.

It wasn't until the fifth time he came that Chu Yinyin opened the steamer. The aroma accompanied by white smoke hit her face. She poked it with chopsticks: "It's ready."

Jiang Zhang immediately shouted: "I'll get a bowl." !"

Little Black Paw took out four bowls from the cabinet and said impatiently: "Mom, I want to eat three or four!"

"It's a bit hot, pick it up after you finish eating." Chu Yinyin put one in his bowl inside.

Although he took a bowl, the steamed buns must be eaten with hands to be interesting. Jiang Zhang held the sugar triangle with his small hands and gently opened it. The soft outer skin like marshmallows cracked because it had just been taken out of the pot. It's steaming hot, and the alluring milk aroma is even richer.

With a little more force, the outer skin was completely torn open, revealing the inner core which was dyed light yellow by sugar granules. It was steamed at high temperature and once the sugar melted, the inside turned into crystal clear sugar water. Jiang Zhang was afraid that the sugar water would drip. I quickly took a sip and almost didn't burn my tongue. I shouted excitedly: "Mom, it's really sweet!"

It's even sweeter than the white rabbit that Uncle Huang Hao brought over!

Chu Yinyin rubbed his little head: "Eat slowly, don't burn it."

Although Jiang Yu and Jiang Hui were not as exaggerated as him, they still ate several in a row.

After lunch, you can steam it and sell it. This time, Chu Yinyin made more than 80 in total. The weather is cold now, and pastries like Tang Triangle are not like braised food, but they need to be steaming hot. It was delicious, so in the afternoon, Chu Yinyin went to the popsicle factory near the factory and bought an incubator.

Although it is winter, the business of the popsicle factory is quite good, especially the children, who like to eat popsicles in the snow and ice, grinning, but they can't help being happy.

Chu Yinyin spent ten yuan to buy a box and put all the steamed buns in it. Then she borrowed a bicycle from Sister-in-law Guan's house and went to find Huang Hao.

Huang Hao went out, dusty, but looked very happy.

He took out more than ten yuan from his pocket and secretly handed it to Chu Yinyin: "Sister-in-law, this is the money for selling braised meat this time, twelve yuan and three cents, you count it."

Chu Yinyin was very happy after hearing this . , this time there is indeed more braised food than last time, but this time there is no mutton in it. The meat dishes are all cheap things like pig's feet and pig offal, but they can be sold for twelve yuan.

The money you spent on the insulated box was immediately earned!

She smiled and said: "There's no need to count. I still can't trust you. You haven't eaten yet. Come on, eat some buns to cushion your stomach."

Chu Yinyin had thought about giving Huang Hao some money before, but Huang Hao Hao said he didn't want anything, and said goodbye that Chu Yinyin didn't ask him to sell many things. Even if he wanted more, he would definitely not be able to collect money. This was all a matter of convenience.

Chu Yinyin had no choice but to prepare something delicious for him every time in the future. Huang Hao was a lonely person and he couldn't open a fire. He had to go to a restaurant if he wanted to eat. Even though he made a lot of money by selling goods. Money can't afford such a hassle, so giving some food is quite reasonable.

Huang Hao didn't refuse this time. He had been coveting Chu Yinyin's craftsmanship for a long time. He couldn't forget it after drinking mutton soup last time. Now that he had the opportunity to eat delicious food, he definitely couldn't refuse it!

But this is not a place to eat. It would be bad if others saw it. Huang Hao first handed over the things in his arms: "Sister-in-law, this is what I got this time. Dried beef from the grassland. I heard that The taste is okay, but it's quite toothsome. You can take it back and try it."

Chu Yinyin was surprised: "All the goods from the grassland are here?" Isn't this too big a scale?

Huang Hao laughed: "What does this mean? The one on the grassland is relatively close, and the one from the old south is further away. Those people can fall there. I am just making a small fuss."

Chu Yinyin pinched the beef. , the mood that was originally exciting because she made more than ten yuan suddenly calmed down. If Huang Hao is considered a small business, let alone her. It seems that her business is among those who really make big money. In his eyes, it was nothing.

But it's okay. She only wanted to make a little money to buy the house. Now is a critical period after all, and being too greedy is not a good thing.

In the short term, all she needs to do is make enough money to buy a bicycle.

Chu Yinyin patted his pocket with satisfaction.

After separating from Huang Hao, Chu Yinyin pushed her bicycle back. As soon as she reached the downstairs of her family, she suddenly saw Jiang Hua, who was in a state of despair. He lowered his head. His meticulously groomed hair was also messy today. It was extremely decadent to go up there.

What's going on here?

Jiang Hua didn't see Chu Yinyin. As soon as he got home, he saw Wen Xinjie sitting on the bed and asked, "You haven't been to mom these days?!"

Now that it's the end of the year, even ordinary employee Jiang Hua There were a lot of things going on in the factory, so he went out every morning. If Xu Xiuqin hadn't told him when he went to see her today, he wouldn't have known that Wen Xinjie had been hiding at home and sleeping these past few days, without learning the rules at all!

Wen Xinjie shrank her neck. She had been thinking that she would get her household registration these days, so she didn't go there at all.