11-15

Chapter 11 The happiest stepmother

Wen Xinjie was so angry with that little brat Jiang Zhang that when she walked up to Jiang Hua, her whole face was distorted. Jiang Hua didn't know that she had gone out of her way to provoke Chu before she came. After thinking about it, Yinyin thought that because she looked so bad, she was unwilling to pick up the three children.

Suddenly she felt a little unhappy: "If you don't want to go, you don't have to go."

"Why don't I want to go? I have to go!" Wen Xinjie said decisively.

Since the point acquisition was closed, Wen Xinjie rarely stayed calm for a few days. She also knew that she could not go on like this, otherwise the shutdown time would get longer and longer, and she would never be able to get points from Chu Yinyin. .

At this moment, Jiang Hua suddenly called her to pick up a few children. Wen Xinjie immediately regained her energy. As long as her stepsons who were "among others" came back, they would definitely be beaten by Jiang Zhang and Jiang Yu. The little fool is so heavy that everyone will definitely think that Chu Yinyin is not a good mother because she doesn't know how to teach her children.

Are you afraid of losing points?

"System, don't worry, I will definitely succeed this time!" Chu Yinyin said confidently.

【Good luck. 】

Wen Xinjie had a wishful thinking in her heart, but Jiang Hua on the side didn't know what she was thinking. He thought she was pretending. In fact, she didn't want to see the children at all.

Although he didn't say anything on his face, he vaguely had some opinions about Wen Xinjie in his heart.

Not only this matter, but Jiang Hua was actually not having a good time during this period.

Before she got married, her mother spoke very nicely on the phone, saying how virtuous and capable Wen Xinjie was, but only after she got there did she realize that this was not the case at all!

Not to mention virtuous, Wen Xinjie was like a wealthy lady. Her food was unpalatable, her clothes could not be washed, and she was not happy to clean.

As a result, Jiang Hua has been eating in the canteen these days, feeling extremely depressed.

But Jiang Hua didn't know that the "virtuous" one was actually the original Wen Xinjie. The current one couldn't do anything before she wore the book. Now she is eager for Jiang Hua to serve her.

This is of course impossible. Even if Wen Xinjie hates cooking and cleaning, she has to do it. After all, Jiang Hua has a bad temper. Once he gets angry and wants to divorce her, she will be doomed.

While doing this, she comforted herself in her heart. She was the heroine, and what she was going through now was just a process. As long as she got through it, she would become the happiest person in the world!

Jiang Hua's three children have been living at his mother-in-law's house since his ex-wife passed away. This time when he went to pick up the children, Jiang Hua bought a lot of things in large and small bags, which made Wen Xinjie feel extremely uncomfortable.

She wanted to buy a windbreaker like Chu Yinyin yesterday, but Jiang Hua said she had no money!

But Wen Xinjie didn't say much. After all, she was about to see her children, and she must leave the impression of a good mother on them.

But what Wen Xinjie didn't expect was that she didn't even see the children, because as soon as Jiang Hua's ex-mother-in-law opened the door and saw her, the smile on her face disappeared immediately.

"Mom, this is Xinjie, my family member." Jiang Hua smiled apologetically, "We are here to pick up Xiaohu and the others." The

former mother-in-law, Xu Xiuqin, looked at Wen Xinjie up and down unceremoniously: "Jiang Hua, you are living a better life and are going back home. Are you going to take my grandson back to this country woman? I don't agree!"

Wen Xinjie was stunned. She didn't expect that she would be taught such a lesson by this old woman. She was about to speak, Xu Xiuqin took the things in Jiang Hua's hand, said "leave quickly", and closed the door with a bang.

Wen Xinjie, who was almost hit and had a gray nose, almost died of anger: "Brother Hua, what does she mean?!"

Jiang Hua's face was also very serious, but he did not dare to fall out with Xu Xiuqin, so he could only say in a deep voice : "Okay, let's go back first. I'll have a good talk with her tomorrow."

He had already left, and Wen Xinjie could do nothing but follow him.

[Is this what the host said will be successful? 】

Although her voice was still cold, Wen Xinjie felt that the system was mocking her. She gritted her teeth and said, "Wait, I will definitely bring back a few children!"

Those are her children, Xu Xiuqin, this damn old woman, don't Want to stop her!

——When

Wen Xinjie was feeling deflated, Chu Yinyin was checking the homework of the two children. Looking at the wrong answers one by one, she had a headache.

But Jiang Zhang and Jiang Yu didn't feel the tiredness of their old mother at all. Their dark eyes were wide and round, full of longing for the free world: "Mom, Brother Dafu and the others are out of school. Can we go out?"

Chu Yin Yin slapped the book on the table, looked at the two little monkeys, and silently recited three times in his mind, "These are my own, you can't beat them."

"Xiaoyu, go get the white paper from the room."

Jiang Yu didn't know what to do, so he quickly ran to the room and got a piece of paper as big as a newspaper, and then saw his mother draw a form on it. He wrote the date next to it, then put the paper on the wall and said:

"From today on, this will be your homework. Chinese and mathematics must be completed before you can go out to play."

Jiang Zhang and Jiang Yu foolishly It took a long time to realize: "Mom, are you serious?"

"Of course it is true. I have to check the box to complete the homework." Chu Yinyin said, "If I go to work, Then wait until I come back from work to check."

Chu Yinyin will come back from work for lunch every day except in the morning and afternoon. In other words, the two children must finish their homework in the morning before they can show it to her at noon and in the afternoon. Go out to play, otherwise, you will have to stay at home and do your homework all day long.

The two little monkeys were completely stunned.

Chu Yinyin patted her child's little head lovingly, feeling full of fighting spirit.

Even Wen Xinjie can teach her children well, why can't she! LiJia

is not saying that they must become the best among men, but they must not end up like in the book no matter what.

——After

taking care of the two little guys, Chu Yinyin started to prepare dinner. She happened to buy mutton today, and she was going to make mutton and radish soup.

Sister-in-law Guan had quick eyesight and quick hands, and the mutton she grabbed was all fat and lean. She first cut the mutton into pieces and then blanched it in a pot. After skimming off the blood foam inside, she could put it into the prepared casserole and add various seasonings. Simmer over low heat.

This casserole was brought back from home by Chu Yinyin. Her father was not in good health for a while, so her mother specially found someone to buy two good casseroles. She would make soup from time to time, and even gave one to Chu Yinyin. .

The two children were too thin, so she brought them here specially, ready to make some soup for them to replenish their health if possible.

Chu Yinyin was busy when he suddenly noticed that Jiang Hui was back. The difference from the past was that this time, there was a dark and thin man following behind him.

Chu Yinyin's eyes lit up, and she hurriedly opened the door and welcomed the two of them in.

The dark and thin man smiled and handed over the thing in his hand: "Sister-in-law, we haven't seen each other for so long, you are getting more and more beautiful."

This person is Huang Hao, Jiang Hui's friend in the black market. He and Jiang Hui used to be We already knew each other and had met Chu Yinyin several times. They were no strangers to each other.

Chu Yinyin smiled and chatted with him for a few words, and looked at the stove he brought over. She was very happy. It was not convenient for her to cook these days. It would be much better with this stove.

"Thank you Huang Hao, do you have the milk powder?"

Huang Hao took out the milk powder from his arms. The big iron can was filled to the brim. It was a rare thing. He didn't dare to hold it in his hand, so he could only hide it in his clothes: "It took a lot of effort to get it. Sister-in-law, you have to drink it quickly before it expires."

Milk powder is expensive and scarce. When he learned that Chu Yinyin wanted it, Huang Hao found many talents to buy it again.

"By the way, there is also this pack of white rabbits, which I gave to my two nephews." Huang Hao said with a smile.

Chu Yinyin was not polite to him and accepted it with a smile: "Okay, I happened to buy mutton today, so just stay and eat."

If Chu Yinyin was not here, Huang Hao would definitely not want to stay. After all, Jiang Hui didn't smoke. Drinking and eating with him were too boring, but it was different now. Huang Hao knew that Chu Yinyin's craftsmanship was very good, and he had long wanted to have a meal anytime.

The best companion to mutton soup is steamed buns. The soup has already been simmered, and now you can start kneading the dough to make steamed buns.

Huang Hao stayed in the house to play with the two children. He was engaged in the black market and was well-informed. He said whatever he wanted and the two children were stunned. Jiang Hui came out to help Chu Yinyin knead the dough, "Do you want to take out the coal stove to light a fire?"

Chu Yinyin thought for a while and let it go: "Let's talk about it tomorrow. Let's make do with a big pot today."

It's not just a trouble. , mainly because she just bought a lot of things at the market today. If others see the coal stove now, some people will inevitably think that she is loose.

Being loose these days will not only make people envious, but will also cause unnecessary troubles. It is better to live a low-key life.

With Jiang Hui helping to knead the dough, Chu Yinyin opened the lid of the pot to see if the meat was cooked through, and poured out a little soup for Jiang Hui to test if it was salty.

Jiang Hui took a sip and nodded: "It's pretty good."

Chu Yinyin: "The main reason is that the mutton is good. I bought two kilograms. I will have a meal of mutton soup tonight and make mutton dumplings tomorrow... Just watch. What am I doing?"

Chu Yinyin thought there was something serious, but Jiang Hui came over and said in a low voice: "Daughter-in-law, don't worry, I have asked the carpenter to make the bed quickly."

Chu Yinyin was stunned and looked at Looking at the bubbling mutton in the pot, I suddenly reacted. In an instant, my ears turned red.

"Don't think too much!" Chu Yinyin slapped Jiang Hui hard and didn't want to talk to him anymore.

Jiang Hui knew that his wife was not teasing, so he smiled and continued to knead the dough.

Place the kneaded dough in a pan lightly brushed with oil and fry on both sides until browned. When the edges are slightly browned and the middle is puffy, you are ready to eat.

The meal tonight was extremely sumptuous, and everyone enjoyed it very much, especially Huang Hao and his two children. They ate so much that they couldn't even talk.

When the pot of soup was completely drunk, Chu Yinyin was afraid that the two children would accumulate food, so she quickly sent them out to play.

Huang Hao was still chatting with them, "Sister-in-law, if you want anything in the future, just tell me directly, and I will bring it back to you as soon as I get it."

Chu Yinyin was about to nod, but suddenly thought of her What I saw at the market today was that in addition to vegetables and meat, there were many people selling various prepared foods. Chu Yinyin also bought a bun to try and found that although the taste was not good, the business was good. But it was so good that it sold out in no time.

Her heart moved and she quickly said: "Huang Hao, what do you think of making some food and selling it on the black market?"