Part 5

Kivilcim ran to Doga and fell to her knees. "DOGA! Are you okay. My baby, wake up." Kivilcim could see Omer from the corner of her sight. "Omer, can you please call for an ambulance? Please?"

"I am already on it." Omer finished speaking to the police operator and gave them the location. "Here let me carry her, we need to get closer to the entrance." Omer gently picked Doga up from the floor and speedily walked towards the school entrance with Kivilcim walking by his side.

The ambulance came within minutes. As they rode together in the ambulance to the hospital, Kivilcim's heart raced with worry for her daughter. Omer sat beside her, his concern evident as they both held onto the hope that Doga would be alright.

Omer anxiously looked at the state of Kivilcim, tears coming down her eyes as she caressed Doga's face. "Kivilcim, calm down. Doga will be fine. She wouldn't want to see you like this. Be strong for her."

"Omer, how can I be calm with my daughter like this. If anything happens to her, I won't be able to live." Kivilcim stated as she wiped her tears and held on to her tiny hands.

Upon arrival at the hospital, medical staff quickly whisked Doga away for evaluation and treatment, leaving Kivilcim and Omer to anxiously await news of her condition. As they sat in the waiting room, Kivilcim rested her head on her hands while also tapping her legs anxiously.

In the midst of the tension, Omer's voice broke the silence. "Will Doga's father come? I know this is a lot for you, if you'd like me to call anyone for you..." he asked softly, his eyes searching Kivilcim's face for answers.

Kivilcim hesitated, her mind racing with memories of her ex's absence and indifference over the years. "No," she finally replied, her voice tinged with bitterness. "There's no need, he's in Bodrum, and he doesn't keep in contact with us unless he needs something. I need to call my mom and sister. They must be worried by now."

Omer's expression softened with understanding, a mixture of sympathy and resolve flickering in his eyes. "I'm here for the both of you," he assured her, reaching out to gently squeeze her hand in a gesture of solidarity.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, a doctor emerged from the emergency area, providing the relief of good news. "Doga Korkmaz's family."

Kivilcim jumped from her chair, "Yes, that's me. I am her mother." Omer got up to accompany Kivilcim.

"Dogs is doing okay. We placed a few stitches on the cut on her head, but she will be fine. She may have a concussion or a headache for a few days. We will keep her overnight, but she is free to go tomorrow afternoon."

Kivilcim felt tears of gratitude welling in her eyes. 'Oh, thank god!" Kivilcim released the breath she was holding. "She's okay! Can I see her now?"

"Yes, of course." The doctor assured. The group could hear footsteps coming from the corner

As Sonmez, Alev, and Cimen arrive at the hospital to check on Doga, they are surprised to see Omer there with Kivilcim. Initially, there's an awkward silence as they exchange glances, each trying to process the situation and who the unfamiliar face was.

Sonmez, being Kivilcim's mother, approaches her first, with concern all over her face. "Kivilcim, dear, what happened? Is Doga alright?"

Kivilcim, still in a state of shock from everyone meeting Omer's and what happened with Doga, takes a moment to compose herself before responding, "Yes, mom, she's fine now. She had a little accident at the playground, but the doctors say she'll be okay."

Sonmez notices the tension in the air and the way Kivilcim avoids eye contact with Omer. Sensing something deeper at play, she turns her attention to Omer, who stands nearby, looking equally uneasy.