Part 6

Hello everyone! Over 3000 words. A record for me. I will be posting updates on my new twitter @evrimalasyaa. Give me a follow for updates :)

As Kivilcim and Omer navigate through the crowd at the event, Omer can't help but admire Kivilcim's elegant and stunning appearance from a far. She had on a tight short black dress that accentuated her hourglass figure.. Her long slender legs bare with pointed black heels on. Her hair was curled and her lips were tinted with nude lipstick that he couldn't take his eyes off of. He clears his throat. "You look stunning tonight, Kivilcim," Omer says, his voice soft with admiration, yet a hint of flirtation was felt by kivilcim.

 "You look stunning tonight, Kivilcim," Omer says, his voice soft with admiration, yet a hint of flirtation was felt by kivilcim

Kivilcim took a moment to look Omer up and down as well. He had a black tux on that showed his muscular figure. His hair was slicked back perfectly and he smiled at her so sweetly. "Thank you." Kivilcim smiled shyly.

 As Kivilcim and Omer navigate through the crowd at the fundraising event throughout the night, Omer's eyes narrow with a flicker of jealousy as he notices Kivilcim engaging in a conversation with a wealthy donor—a young gentleman who seems overly attentive to her charm and elegance--shifting his eyes between her lips and cleavage... touching her arm as they laughed.

"Excuse me for a moment," Omer interjects abruptly, leaving the group of donors he was speaking to. He steps closer to Kivilcim and the donor she was speaking to. How was he going to interject himself into the conversation without seeming controlling or jealous. 

Kivilcim's eyes widen in surprise at Omer's sudden interruption, but she quickly recovers her composure. "Omer, what's wrong?"

Ignoring her question, Omer turns his attention to the donor with a forced smile. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but there's something I need to speak about with Kivilcim. If you don't mind, Mr. Levent."

Mr. Levent, sensing the tension in the air, nods politely and excuses himself, leaving Omer and Kivilcim alone.

"What was that about, Omer?" Kivilcim asks, her voice tinged with confusion and irritation.

Omer struggles to contain his jealousy, his jaw clenched tightly as he struggles to find the right words. "I just didn't like the way he was hovering around you. It seemed... inappropriate."

Kivilcim's brows furrow in disbelief at Omer's possessive tone. "Omer, he was just a donor. We were discussing fundraising for the school."

But Omer couldn't hide his jealousy. "I know what it looked like, Kivilcim. I know him and he's not the best person. I saw the way he was looking at you."

"Then why is he here? Why did you invite him?"

"We need money, he's got money. We don't have to get along with everyone in the room, Kivilcim. Sometimes you have to work with people you don't like."

"You're right about that." She stared at him annoyed. "We don't need his money if he's a bad person, Omer."

Their conversation is cut short as they're approached by another guest, but the tension between them hangs heavy in the air, unresolved. Together, they met with several donors. As they weaved through the crowd, Kivilcim was the guest of the night. Everyone loved her and she was very good at winning people over with her charm.